I have always watched people in here being depressed ,sad , having panic attacks...

I have always watched people in here being depressed ,sad , having panic attacks .Me myself was feeling the same things for a long time now but i wouldn't admit im in the same boat as you guys .Finally went to a doctor and seems like i am severely depressed .Don't really know my feelings , i'm only sad and tired ....what is wrong with us guys
>Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHouCxv3Y1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I feel like you should fuck off with this faggot shit

>bf just graduated
>still a year behind
>watching him enjoy the liberation of graduation
>stuck in school for another year
>no friends
>probably at an all time low right now

I'm crying, she has a boyfriend now

Try to be edgier you 9fag .Stop trying to impress your gay lover by being edgy

scientology can solve all your problems for a small fee

Does anyone else believe that psychologists can help ?

A year isn't a long time. Besides you still have your bf. Anyway it's a chance for you to grow as an individual.

she wears bikinis and slutty outfits on neighbors 2 man .. look forward to that

The fact you need a doctor to tell you what your feeling tells you how out of touch you are with yourself.

A little tip, may work, may not.
Do this for me
Check your posture.
How's your spine, is it straight?
Can you straighten it?
Can you sit comfortably on the ground without slouching and having your body kicking around due to being so uncomfortable?
Breathe in, is your breathe shallow?
Does your chest and lower belly expand?
Or are you just getting in enough air to barely keep your body surviving.
Alot of depression symptoms with no real cues as to why is actually your body signalling that your sad by the way you carry and compose yourself.

Stretch and learn about muscular common muscular imbalances (upper/lower cross syndrome) plaguing the world atm.

I had depression/anxiety for a long time, turns out most of it was caused by me neglecting the body and sitting and the computer, it wrecks havoc on the body, and your bodies way of trying to get your attention to the damage your doing manifests itself and emotional and mental problems.
Sounds crazy I know but there is alot of emerging science that proves it.

Again dunno if this is you or not but I can guarantee its whats causing alot of problems for the fags here

Only if your willing and ready to go through with the therapy that they suggest. If you can't put in the effort to try, then they can only do so much

yeah its pretty bad .I used to be in good shape now i'm beginning to get fat and my posture is aweful.I will try and correct it .Also the doctor told me to try some breathing exercises for when im having panic attacks

i could try but its the first time i visit and i don't see yet if he can actually do something for me

The first time I visited a psych for my depression it didn't work out. Not because of a failing or their part, it was because I wasn't ready. You get what you give. I wasn't willing/comfortable at the time to go through with treatment. Thus it didn't work for me. There's no harm in giving it a chance if your unsure. But if you do decide to go, actually put the effort in.

This is also the first time im posting here. After lurking for about 3 years i finally believe i kinda belong here.

knock knock

Buy prostitutes, use xanax, or other pills that make you happy. Nothing wrong With us, we just se the reallity in life and thats depressing....keep going strong, be a ninja, use what u need to survive.

go away we already have a newspaper subscription

youtube.com/watch?v=jHouCxv3Y1M

>tfw highlight of your day is getting a single (You)

I am not happy with myself. I have never been. But when I was younger, I didn't care about that much. After all, I had my vidya and friends to play with. I still have both. I just don't enjoy it anymore as I see how meaningless it is.
But I keep playing. It is my way to escape from the reality and forget how much of loser I am in real life.
I am getting sick of everything. I am sick of being single. I am sick of being virgin and having to hear jokes about that from my very own friends. I am sick of being such a pathetic loser, but I can´t break the circle alone. I tried many times, but I just can't do it alone and no one seems to care enough to help me with that.
And longer I stay in this circle of depression and sadness the more empty I feel.

I have nothing to help me keep going.
No interests. No hobbies. No talents. No one to tell me "I love you".I have never heard it from anyone. Hell, I have never even heard anyone saying "I like you, user". I can't even imagine anyone being interested in me. Why would they be? I am not the most handsome. I am not smartest. I don't have any special skill. I am just a sarcastical, cynical asshole. I tried to get a girlfiend Sup Forums. I tried to change. No results.

I have nothing. Only thing I have are my friends. But that makes me feel worse. I am getting pissed at them whenever I see how successful their lifes are.
How everyone likes T way more than me even tho he has the same type humor as I do.
How V and his girlfriend make that fucking perfect couple.
How U always gets out of every problem with luck.
How fucking succesfull they are while I am just pathetic virgin without talents or skills.
I am happy for them, sure I am, but in the end it always gets me more depressed.

I have been like this for months now and I feel like dying every day.
I am not suicidal. I don´t think I want to hang myself or anything. I just want to die. Every single day.
Call me beta, call me a faggot. I don't care anymore.

i feel you bro. i'm here for you

>I just dont enjoy it anymore as I see how meaningless it is.
>I am sick of being virgin and having to hear jokes about that from my very own friends.
>I've never even heard anyone saying "I like you, user"
>I'm just a sarcastical, cynical asshole.

Feel you brother. Im in the exact same situation. Atleast im the clown amogst my friends. It honestly just makes my depression worse. I've been so sad for so long that i don't even look at death as something bad anymore. Just as a path for someone who doesnt quite fit in anywhere.

Same boat as you.
I dont feel much anymore.
I dont care about much anymore.