Is smoking 2 packs of cigarettes a day bad for my gains?

Is smoking 2 packs of cigarettes a day bad for my gains?

Probably for muscle gains, good thing it's good for "Malignant Gains"tm

Kek

you tryin gain cancer faggot?

Obviously

which cigarette brand do you smoke?
how much do you pay for a pack?
would you smoke less if there were shock pictures on the packs?

I smoke john player standard and they're 11.50$ for a pack of 25, I spend 23 dollars a day on cigarettes

There's been shock pictures on packs for years, I live in canada

u should join the #vapenation or try those new mint flavored nicotine lozenges. smoking is literally the worst thing ever

come here for the original smoker thread

also if ur in canada u can sign up for smoking cessation programs n they offer free quit smoking aids like lozenges/gum/patches.

I don't want to quit I like smokes

Don't listen to all the idiots here, OP.

Smoking inhibits your body's production of the Mineralocorticoids and norepinephrine hormoes. Both of these positively affect muscle growth.

It's a well documented fact that Arnold smoked several packs a day. Many professional bodybuilders today smoke 3+ packs a day.

How old are you?

nudes

I know someone who smokes 3 packs a day and they are doing no physical activity lmao

Well honestly, you should cut down... 40 cigarettes a day is like guaranteed a horrible and slow death, surely you're not always on 2 packs?

I smoke 50 a day a pack has 25 in it...... and yeah I go through 2 everyday sometimes a little more than 2

What packets you getting?
Our packets are 19/20 here.

You must be waking up with the worse lungs, I used to smoke 15 a day and I thought that was bad enough, cut down or die.

John player standard king size

>15 a day

must have been easy to quit since you hardly smoked at all

when you get into the 2+ packs a day is when the addiction is real

This. If you're smoking more than 2 packs a day good luck ever quitting

I smoked for 5 years but I was on the roll-ups so you tend to smoke less.

>tfw my dad chain smokes

he literally has one after another it's fucked

I have a friend that I've known since we were 5 (27 now), he started smoking in high school and has lung cancer now, he says the pain is "more than you could ever imagine", and after seeing what it's done to him and his family, I believe him.

I honestly don't think people understand the potential consequences when they defend their habit with "everyone dies anyway", because that's no way to go.