How's life going without her Sup Forums

How's life going without her Sup Forums

Its going.

We split in July of last year and since then, I haven't really had the desire to have another relationship. I've started going to the gym more often and running every morning before work. My band is going on tour in the UK for three weeks soon, so that'll be fun. Might look at getting a new car sometime later this year, as well.

Life is what you make of it, I figure. You can sit around complaining about you situation and how everything is pointless, or you can go out and make something out of yourself. Build a good life for yourself, that you can be proud of. You have to look at yourself every morning in the mirror; if you're not cool with the person looking back at you, how is anyone else supposed to be?

Ex-wife of 5 years.
First girlfriend from 7th grade.
2 year old son together.
Now dating an old mutual friend of ours.
>pic related

Well I've been drinking everyday since she left even though the booze makes me think of her more but I get a moment of bliss when I'm totally trashed and can't think at all

this thread is like salt in an open wound ...

joke's on you, never had a gf

When I die the family tree can safety be cut down and used as my coffin. My wife and son died in a car wreck three months ago..

Meh I only went out with her for 3 weeks so pretty OK actually

Lately it feels like she's been so cold towards me.

We use to hang out all the time and now everytime I ask if she wants to come over she says no. Her text messages use to be long as essays now they're just 'k' and 'lol'. We use to keep each other awake on Skype until the sun rises but now she just leaves without saying good night.

I think I'm done with her.

We were only together for 2 years, and have been apart for 5 months and I still feel pretty twisted. I loved her with everything I had, she didn't cheat, and neither did I. It was in the end self harm that tore us, nothing else, and to t his day that fact kills me inside. I will never not wish from the bottom of my heart that she fines help and absolute happiness.

It doesn't get better user, but the feelings die after awhile.

Easy user. Relationship about 10yrs. We broke. I'm 27 and she is 25. Now she is dating an 44yrs old ugly fag and I fuck a 19yrs old with perfect tits^^ everything is going to be awesome

Sorry user, but sounds like she's not into it anymore .

Shitty. Sort of. But I'm making progress. We were together 6 years and have been apart for one year. She somehow met a britfag online and now they started a long distance relationship. I'm actually ok with her seeing someone else. I just feel like an idiot for ending it. And I feel like a failure for not being able to get her back and for not giving her the marriage etc she wanted.

Just walk away buddy.

Yeah I figured. Probably going to break it up for both of our sakes.

Why don't you ask her what is going on and how she feels about the relationship? Maybe there's an issue and she's trying to give you signals. At the very least she may tell you she's not into it anymore and you can have some closure.

Turns out she had herpes.
Didn't even fuck her.
Wanted to, didn't.
Conflicted beyond my current comprehension.

Cool with her sleeping wherever the fuck she wants. Picking her up at 7:30. Gonna bang all night if shes off her rag

Just man the fuck up faggot

can anyone give advice if it's the fucking opposite? been going through this for a month now and i feel like shit.

I have asked her a few times in the past months. She always tells me that nothings wrong and that nothing has changed but I know something has. All this time I was hoping she would move out of this "phase" and everything would turn back to normal but now I don't know if things will return to normal.

I'll talk to her again for sure just to see if anything has changed.

Pretty good I came home from work she was gone, my wife of 4 years had shacked up with a Romanian dishwasher, that was last Sept I haven't looked back I get wasted and fuck around with random girls I pick up from the local bar smash and dash

How old was your son user?

Doesn't sound like a good friend, Sup Forumseau. listen to the others, shut up your heart, and don't make contact with you. She's acting like you're not worth her time, so I'd say she's not worth yours.

Been friends for ages. Won't let me move out of the friend zone.
Suggestions?

Jokes on you ive never had a gf
You nigger

That's weird I got into a wreck 3 months ago while I was drunk and killed a mother and her kid

No fucking way. Where?

I feel like I'm not living, I'm just killing time. I've been unable to feel anything since. I'm dead inside. That was 9 years ago now. I want the old me back.

There's a Phoenix in your heart user

just ignore her you fucking pussy.

wew lad, that kek was a little much

Seven months

This, so much this

As a father of 2 kids I can't even imagine what you're going through... I hope you can find peace user

/thread

Eh, still think about dat ass. But honestly glad it ended because if i didn't things would've ended way worse.

Dat ass tho...

Caught feelings for my coworker. She's a sexy little mexican with a mean attitude, which is exactly how I like them. I always had a crush on her but she was dating some other asshole who ended up becoming abusive. After she left him, I asked out her a couple weeks later.

Her and I are talking but the problem I have with this chick is that I know she is dangerous. She is literally everything I look for in a female in terms of physical attractiveness and personality. Unfortunately, she is addicted to xanax. She was taking a shit ton of them daily and then she ran out of money and pills so she couldnt take them anymore and ended up having a seizure because of her withdrawl symptoms. her family sent her to rehab which is where she is currently. Shes done some shady shit to her exes even though they probably deserve it. And im not sure how trustworthy she is.

I tried to stop talking to this chick like 3 or 4 times already but then shell end up talking to me or wanting to hang out and ill fall in love all over again. I also happen to be a virgin, although we have had one sexual experience. Emotions are a bitch..

fucking awesome.
can finally watch anime without that bitch telling me its taking over my life.

now when thinking about it has destroyed my life.
well fuck that sitll got anime to watch.

I don't even know where to start man... One day I had everything I could have ever asked for and in an instant it's gone.. I keep watching videos of us on my phone until the battery dies. I wander around my house still expecting to see her on the couch watching her home repair shows or laying in bed. I stay up all practically all night listening to the baby moniter hopeing to hear him make some noise, anything. But it's quiet. It's always quiet in my house now....

Pretty much like this

Embrace it bro. Embrace the peace. Embrace the fact that you can now spend 24/7 doing what YOU wanna do, because YOU wanna do it. You can spend all of you time and money doing exactly what YOU wanna do. In YOUR house decorated how YOU like. You can watch what YOU want on tv, eat whatever YOU want whenever YOU want to.

Living alone is fucking awesome. Everything is where you left it and how you want it. Not one bit of stress, ever. I've lived with housemates, girlfirends and on my own in the past. I can't see myself ever wanting to cohabit with somebody for as long as I live.

Holy shit, didn't expect to get hit in the feels this early in the thread.

Lost my wife and son in a terrible incident a few years back. Life is meaningless without them.

100% focus on work, perfect wymin left me so now I just make money and I'll see after what I do
If I don't work enough I just want to cry all day long so... will keep working and try to forget her

You ever seen Reign Over Me?

What happened?

Idk man. Women seem wicked when you're unwanted.

Been doing a lot of heroin

not too well not too bad

been 3 years nearly, needed 2 of those to get over her
and am starting to think more and more a bout her since the thing with the last girl ended half a year ago
how time flies...

Your Miserary brings me joy. I hope they died slow

Cry? Fuck that bro. You keep stackin' that cash. Treat yourself to some nice small batch bourbon and some cocaine. Live a little. Fuck a hooker. You will soon forget about crying.

Thanks for the kek m8

Not good op

Edgy cunt. Kill yourself.

No why?

They were sadly killed in an air strike in my hometown. My father lived outside the city, and I thought we would be safe there. My son was excited. He could see the jets from the car window. I told my wife, "Don't worry. They're fighting in the city. We're miles from harm." And the dust cleared, and the screaming stopped. It took me two days until I found their bodies. My father still holding my wife and son in his arms...

Totally thought my life was over, and then I realized I've got so much going for me right now that there's no point in worrying about women from my past. Life is fuckin' great for me regardless. Plus I'm only 23 so my past is basically my retarded HS years.

The only times I feel really shitty are when I think of how I could have maybe treated a few of those girls a little bit better instead of acting like they were completely expendable.

Call me a faggot. I don't care.

Your edginess makes me cringe.. I hope you kill yourself soon

door

Just watch it bro

Fuck off back to tumblr summerfag

Very similar case, except phD in engineering instead of music tour, and gpa is 3.9 kek.
Makes me proud to see people like me instead of complaining. Well play user and courage.

Samefag

bumping the thread

been thinking about getting back in touch with her
might text a mutual friend, althogh a year ago, when we talked, he said he didn't have as much contact with her as he used to so dunno

I don't want my single life, I want my old life. I want to hold my son again, I want to kiss my wife. All the material and superficial things never mattered to me. I just want my family back..

>summerfag

Oh boy here we go.

Movie?

>How's life going without her Sup Forums
Pretty good, say hi to her for me, son.

500 days of summer

>implying there ever was a her

>implying that i look normal

>implying ALL women arnt shallow

user.. I wish I could at least buy you a beer.. I'm sorry about all that's happening to you

>Sup Forums: the movie

Summer's arrived early for you hasn't it.

newfag

cancer

Haha, me too...
Starting to wonder if I dodged a bullet, cause I've heard of guys who fucking killed themselves over a girl.
Then again, that must have been pretty good if you thought your life was over once it ended.

summerfag

Holy shit man. I wish the best for you.

samefag

DICKS

Pretty good. Lots of time spend with friends the last 2 months. It was hard the first 3 weeks but after that I didn't care anymore.

Started dating again since 2 weeks ago and got another tinder date planned on Monday.

I'm able to live life again.

been there a few times m80. like this fag i've been blinded by love.

i didn't realise at the time i was much better off without those cunts. fuck wimmin.

Faggot. Did me saying mean things hurt your feeling. Take up feminism it'll be right up your street.

I bet most of the people calling others summerfags in here don't even know why they are calling them summerfags.

You only get one chance at real love user. I ruined mine, and I could never find that kind of love again.
Many whores have passed, and I finally quit the search in 2010.
Now I'm fat, drunk, with an empty house and money, but nobody to share them with.
Any day now.

get away from my safe space you cunt

kek

>once upon a time Sup Forums was 'good'
>then summer came
>12 year olds on school holidays
>influx of newfags
>Sup Forums becomes 'shit
>butthurt oldfags keep coming back and bitching

Fuck off oldfag. Sup Forums is for the newfags now. You are the cancer.

GTFO my Sup Forums!!

Hello me.

Must've been tough watching them Avengers get away.

thinking about who? life going perfectly fine

what?

Samefagging your post

How do you Sup Forumsros deal with mixed signals?

Absolutely perfect.

Well... that's all reversible.
True love is a myth, just find someone who you can stand to be around most of the day and have a relationship with her.
You will overcome.
Also, DON'T GET MARRIED.
The deck is stacked against you if you do.

yup

Only kissed and slept with one girl one time one night in August of last year, never had a relationship or anyone(that i know) whos ever liked me. Ive been alone so long i cant comprehend what a relationship is like or what it entails so ive givin up on even trying theres too much wrong with "ya boi" for anyone to want to be with me and i wouldn't subject someone to being with me anyways so i guess its bitter sweet idk i cant feel all that much so idk what to think anymore

Rape