Hi Sup Forums, I need some advice

Hi Sup Forums, I need some advice.
I'm 20 and my 9 year old brother's getting beaten by some tall-ass 14 year old every time he plays outside.
I'm his only hope of getting this little faggot out of his face for good, but here's the thing.
I'm kind of a pussy, I never needed to get in a fight and I've never seen a more buff and retarded 14 year old. He might swing at me if he isn't scared.
Wat do?

>tl;dr: Give a fucboi some advice on how to fight an okay opponent

suck him into submission

You can't touch him. Chances are his faggot parents will sue. Goad him into saying something racist, report him to the school, his life is over

walk up to him when hes alone somewhere and hit him in the kneecap with a crowbar then run away laughing like a maniac
i did it to one kid who tried to rape my sister only i hit him more than once. i was wearing an old Halloween mask but he couldn't walk without crutches for a year and looked constantly paranoid

This fag doesn't go to the same school as my bro, he's too old. He does this shit when my brother's playing outside, minding his own business.
You're right about the suing part though. I guess I'll just have to use submission or some shit if he's retarded enough to swing at me.

>2016
Get him on vid while he's beating your bro, then show him the vid and here's start the blackmail.

Let him the choice between giving you a BJ or being reported to school AND police.

>will choose BJ
Then force him to get undress, then pierce his dick with a needle.

Don't take pics of it, the less evidence the more he's dun goofed

>record him doing it
>bring video to parents
>tell them if u see it again u call police
>go outside every time u see him and stare him down
Not very creative but it should work

The worst part is even though you tried to meme my ass, this would probably work.
I wouldn't send my brother to get kneed in the back again so I could film it but shit nigga you're on to something.

I'd kill one of his pets every time he beats up your brother

I could totally tell his parents without video taping it dude.
If his parents had any control over his dumb ass, he wouldn't be walking around randomly hurting 9 year olds. They'd probably even defend him, it's 2016 get with the times, gramps.

Doesn't matter if they're in different schools now. I graduated 3 years ago and they were pretty clear they would exercise their authority even if what happened was totally unrelated to the school. Parents might sue the school, but you've already done the job by then

This. I like this idea. Will do if happens to my siblings.

The only one that deserve to be kneed is that faggot, and faggots sucks dicks.

Like niggers, you have to OWN him the hell so he understand who his masters his.

>Trust me it works, the nicest part was when I pierced that faggot of mine's glans, he screemed like a girl.
>I repeated blackmailing twice, but just for the BJ part, faggot been scared as fuck I touched his lil ass w/ muh dick or his glans with a needle again...

But his parents will be pissed as fuck if some court removed them custody, and fine them.

This, wear a mask, Slav suit as well, crack the fucker on the side of his knee,
Post results

record and give video to police.

You sound foreign as fuck, I give you props for not taking shit but over here it's not a normal thing for a 20 year old to pierce a young boy's ding-dong.

Nigga he needs to know who to fear, fuck masks.

Don't be an idiot mr.adult, just get your lil bro a nice knuckle duster so he can learn the value of solving his own problems without being seriously prosecuted.

Checked

>foreign
Good point, eurofag here.

>20 yo to pierce
Was 17 when I did it to that faggot, and I still feels good remembering those forced BJ.

I'd do that normally but that dude's way taller than him.
We're talking about an adult sized bully choke-holding a small kid who just turned nine just for fun. He can't do shit about him even with a knuckle duster or the good ole lighter in the fist trick.
My plan is just to scare this faggot by being overly confident in my way to confront him. Make him think that he fucked with the wrong kid so he just leaves him alone.
But I might as well have a plan in case he's dumber than I thought.

This isn't a bad idea,, Even a decent swing with a metal pipe will fuck some cunt up,,
Tell your brother to hide a lead pipe in the bushes where he's playing, then when this autist comes close, your brother grabs it from the bush, wails on this kid,
Problem solved, also make sure your watching from the window or something just In case your brother doesn't stop,,

Honestly mate, just wait till he starts with your brother again, then sprint outside and King hit the fucker as hard as you possibly can,
And tell him " next time I see you again, I'll do it again"
Brothers stand up for each other mate, no cop will say shit especially when you explain he's been beating up a little boy,,

Buy a water squirter (with cash) paint it black, flash him your fake gun. That's if you really want to intimidate him properly

My brother's far from violent, that's the problem. He's a soft nerd, but he's my blood-related soft nerd, no one fucks with him.
I'm working on toughening that bitch up but right now, making him fight back against a guy twice his size is out of the picture, iron pipe outta nowhere or not.

Make sure your bother is playing in your yard.

Set up camera.

Say something about "audible enough" about wanting to teach your bro a sport/throw/catching something and want to record his performance so you can review and show him the good/bad

Press record and wait. Give time for the little shit to come.

Now like a tiger stalk your prey. Grab a bat/or sports related equipment.

Hear little bro scream*

Run out and get at least 1-18 good hits in. Ymmv.

Tend to bro. Call police. Remember camera. Evidence.

On your property.

Sue them.

Enjoy being known and the crazy guy who beat someone and got away with it.

Points for filming it, posting it here and adding some lame heroic music to it.

Also tell your bro to scream loud once the kid hits him so the camera will pick it up.

Even a fightless pussy can hit with a weapon. Practice. Master your weapon. And it enjoy.

There is a lack of BJ in your plan user

Fuck his mother in front of him show who's alpha

I guess I'll have to go with this, there's no fucking around when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Boy, I wish I was American sometimes. This suing culture you guys have leads to a lot of creativity when it comes to fucking with people, I admire that.

Kek

puuuuusssssssssssy

Also Op is Pussy

Well I said it myself, didn't I?

It's great. You can beat someone's ass. Set it up that you're in the right. Not only do they have their own medical bills but also have to pay you and the courts.

Win win.

fight him yo. he's only 14, BEAT HIS ASS!

Just tell your brother to say the guy molested/raped him, go the feminist route.

Stop being a fucking faggot and protect your own blood, no matter the consequence.

I'd make a career punching pussies on camera on the daily and getting them to support me.
Hell, why are there even people working jobs over there?

???
profit

I got bullied by an older kid when I was around your brother's age, but the older boy was around 12-13. Other people were around (his friends) and just watched. He mostly did demeaning shit to me (exposing me, name calling, holding me down until I pissed myself) but I stopped him one day by pulling down his shorts/boxers and pushing him down when he reached to pull them up. He got embarrassed and didn't show his face again. Dunno if that's helpful, but good luck.

That's the plan now.
I guess I'm gonna shave tonight so I can pass off as a 17ish year old.
Shouldn't make him tell his parents a grown-ass dude punched him.
He's the child of a single fat mom and the brother of a fat sister so the only backlash from his family that I should fear is legal backlash and being found dead naked in an alleyway, half-eaten and covered in mayonnaise.

Kek
That's pretty badass, did he just run away while pulling his shit back up?

Just by chance, where do you live? I doubt you live where I'd do but I'd be down to fuck up some kid.

>Dress up as the Easter bunny
>beat the little shit with a phone book
>tell him who not to fuck with
>nobody will believe him when he tells people the Easter bunny beat him up

He was trying to cover himself and pull up his shorts at the same time, so he was pretty off balance. I stared for a moment before running because it was the first time I've ever seen pubes, kek.

You tell me where you from nigguh I'm too paranoid on this board

Smart, dude. Plus, he will be so befuddled to see the Easter Bunny at this time of the year that he won't even have the time to strike back.

Kek, sweet.
The only time I did something like this was when I pushed a wigger with one of those huge stuffed vests that makes them look like trash bags down a hill in front of the whole school.
He rolled so perfectly he even made an extra roll on the flat ground, that was a glorious sight.
He did piss everyone off again afterwards though.

Use an animal? Walk a friends dog (nor a toy dog) a Shepard or boxer. Pit bull even. Or throw a cat at him.

west coast in canada

Did you like seeing his dick? Did you do it again?

A cat would screw that up in cat fashion. Claw the shit out of your arm first.

Way off, m8, I'm from Western Europe. Would have been cool to fuck up a kid with an internet dude though, kek

My friends all have short gremlin looking gay dogs.

rip, godspeed op
fuck that kid up for me and your little bro

>Western Europe
France ?

He was stiff when I did it and I remember mentally comparing it with my own when I was in the bath that night. Mine was a bit longer but his was a lot thicker...so I'd rate it a 3/10, not very impressive. I didn't see him much after that (never talked) but the older kids he hung out started letting me hang with them. Saw a lot of them naked too, but not related to the bully thing.

Once I read a story about a guy who was being bullied but then he started placing pumpkins everywhere around the bully's places, even at home. The bully went crazy after a while. You could be the same to save your little bro

I will, maple nigga. I might greentext the story if it's worth telling so stick around at the same time tomorrow I guess. (No promises)

Nope. I speak French though, faguette.

Wasn't it watermelons?
I wish I had this sense of craft and dedication though.

>faguette
So your belgianfag, and from the pedo-side of the country.
So why are you hesitating in forcing this little faggot into giving you BJ ?

Tell your brother to get a baseball bat and beat the shit out of him... or if he has a pet cut its head of and shove it in his mailbox.

It was pineapples.

this could work

" he made me touch his piener "

you never fuck with a guy's pet no matter how fucked up he is

'Cause he's a little BOY dude, that's gross I'm not a fucking fag
#pedobutnotgay

Dude simpely tell him to fuck off, and if he dont tgen shove a grater down his throat.