How do you save Snaps without the other party recieving a notification? I have a nice and easy trick...

How do you save Snaps without the other party recieving a notification? I have a nice and easy trick. Post sexy Snapchat-girls and I will share with you. Pic related

Snaphack in App Store

Casper on Play Store

Just use a screen recorder

Whats her snapchat Name?

Don't know, found it on here

Who is she? She looks incredible

Free screen record app lollipop for andsndr then play video n screen cap.

Load it, turn on airplane mode stopping the Internet connection then screenshot it

On iphone jailbreak then download phantom on cydia

If on Android master race, go to Settings>Display tab>Home touch buttons and set Capture+ on your home row. Then, when you receive nudes just Tao the Capture+ icon and it'll take a screenshot and they won't receive a notification.

Phantom for jailbroken iOS devices is good

Hey fuck you i said it first

>Meine nippel

It's so hilarious that I wonder how you german fags can even get hard.

Now that u know how. OP needs to deliver screen cap.

Doesn't work. as soon as you disable airplane mode it sends the screenshot notification

This. You load the chat, then turn on airplane mode and screencap.

YOU HAVE TO LOG OUT AND BACK IN AFTER THOUGH.

If you just turn airplane back on it will send the 'cap and read receipts. If you log out of the app, it can't do that. Turn airplane back on and log in, however, and the snap will show up again still unopened.

See, this is what I'm talking about.

> be me
> in love with coworker
> tells me to get snapchat and add her
> i screenshot her pics for a few weeks not knowing she gets notification every time
> she starts to act weird around me at work
> not sure why but then I search on google and find out about it
> i'm embarrassed
> then i noticed that she blocked me for good
probably told everyone at work i'm a creep. how do i kill myself?

That is true, he did say it first. Copy cat.

it's been patched, doesn't work anymore

Actually I saw a video saying that tactic was fixed and now you have to actually delete the app while still in airplane mode after taking the pic. then go back into wifi mode and redownload the app

we can get hard because we're not americucks in the first place

>imba don´t do it at all

We dont get hard from the word nippel. But when you call it Brustwarze we insta boner

Given how many frauleins my ancestors fucked both times we went over to fix your shit, i wouldn't be so confodent. A whole lot of Americanand Slavic genes in that pool now, like it or not.

All this to save snaps. How about you shit lords just not save snaps? Have some respect for the person who is kind enough to show you their body. Have some decency. What you are trying is basically rape and I hope you get charged as such

Is there a jailbreak for iOS 9.3.1

That is a very faggot thing to say you fucking faggot. I hope you get charged with a dick up your ass you faggot

>save Snaps

In Sweden, snaps is a shot, like 4 to 6 centiliters of vodka or 'brännvin'. And that kind of snaps you never save. So can't help you there.

triggered?

KEK
rape

quit raping my personality

this doesnt work anymore

Android 5/6, just deny SD permissions to the app... Screenshot and it won't send notifications :)

I use bluestacks on pc and just record it with like gyazo or puush

Root
Install xposed
install snapprefs
done

Same thing happened to me but was someone I hooked up with.

You know what I chalk it up as a lesson, glad I learned and sucks that she doesn't talk to me anymore but w/e I would have learned the hard way one way or another maybe with someone hotter which would have been worse

It needs old version of snapchat, and it won't let you login if Xposed is detected...

You little fuck, I'll have you reprimanded and lynched for plagiarism you disgusting scum.

Go to the App Store, search phone screen recorder and download one

az screen recorder

>> i screenshot her pics
thats where you made the mistake. do you really need to save everything, user? has Sup Forums indoctrinated you that hard? saving shit that you just keep hidden and never even look at?

Connect your iPhone to any Mac computer, open Quicktime and start a new recording from your iPhone. Be sure to select your phone as the audio source too and you're good to go.

Using it now....
It works...

Install xposed
reboot
disable xposed
reboot
download apk from any apk source
install
login
enable xposed
done
Or if you rtfm you would know this

That's nice

(you)

>implying there are american genes
>implying not all americans are descending from europe

I do use it since the beginning, even helped P1nGu1n_ on snapshare. Anyway it's not reliable as you never run the latest build, sooner or later it will get rekt.

There is no reason to use the "latest" when its just adds pointless filters or screens or w/e
>rekt
Ill edit the apk and bump the version,or dl the source tree and build it my self

HAHA jag fucking dör :')

I don't think MaaarZ has opened his sources, and I stopped working myself on it when they began to obfuscate their code. But if you're good enough to do it good for you :)

You're right. I didn't have to save her stuff especially since I see her everyday. She avoids eye contact with me now.

Holy shit this made me cringe. How didnt you know though? Pretty sure if fucking notifies you that it told them you screenshotted the picture.

He has it on github for a long fucking time, easy as fuck to remove all the bloat/spam/premiium shit he has added lately

>durrr implying there are yurop genes implying yurops didn't descend from caucasia and Africa durrr

Screenshots don't exist

How can screenshots be real if our eyes aren't real?

ty arbiter of my identity

Stop being a faggot and own up to your obsession.

>hurr 400 and 10000 years dont make a difference

no one knows who she is or has more?