When will they learn...

Mirin hard bruh.

midget/10

you're as tall as my dick when i lay down

I'm pretty sure my dick has more inches than ft in your height

SO TINY!!!

lol u guys are mad

what medical condition is that?

Jesus Christ does he have big head or small body???

You're talking about the huge head thing right? Not the lumpy deformed body thing?

genetix brah
check this out

any sane chick will choose this 6'2 normal body over your dry ass micro-penis freak show

Yeah you look pretty short, or your upper body does at least. But dayum son, you got some good aesthetics going on. Impressive legs too bruh.

Yes we know what genes are. Speaking of, did they chemically castrate you to prevent you from passing yours on or what?

thanks bro always end up winning

If i wasn't already taken...I'd do naughty things to you. Also OP you're disgusting.

this one for you little skeletal being

are you a chick?

What is ur ethnicity? On way u are white with that skin tone.... And why ur head so big

yeh

ready to eat

i dont think the head is especially big, it's the body that's exceptionally small! he probably need all this workout just to be as strong as a regular dude

lol would love to see you on your 300 pound fat ass, you would kill to look half as good as me

my kik, jessytrev14 if you want more

that's one ripped 12 years old

>head too big
>body too small

4/10

Hair too long. Look like fag.

Dwarf

Nah I can't. I have bf, I'd feel too guilty. Also don't have a kik. Whatever the fuck that is. But I might masturbate to the picture you already posted so thx for that?

You're so short that you feel you need to be ripped to be accepted. Your head is abnormally large for your frame, possibly because of the long term steroid usage. I bet your manhood is tiny because of the steroids too.

too bad i look twice as good not doing shit and just being taller than most chicks

slut

close up on my D then, enjoy ;)

also see OP? no one will jerk off to your pics

You are hot for a midget

dressing with style here

Addicted to diuretics...

Ooh yeah call me more names, it turns me on fucker

He's one of those faggots who poofs his hair up to make his midget ass look taller.

If somebody looked half as good as you they'd be 2 feet tall.

you have one of the more perfect dicks i've ever seen. also i usually only touch myself when looking at other girls so feel good mang.

making your arms bigger makes them looks even shorter.. it makes you look like fucking wee man

a pic for the homos

i feel blessed, maybe a pic of you?

do you get laughed at a lot at the gym or in general?

mmmm.....yeah okay just one. not gonna be a nude tho. gimmie a sec.

Is someone shooping his head big or something?
He looks hilarious!
His entire body, while ripped, is fucking tiny.

Kik is just a chat service FYI

sorry cannot hear you, you are too fat

his ears are probably too small, gotta speak at high frequency

how tall are you?

Sup Forums is jelly

goodbye faggots

sounds good ;)

that guy just got fucking rekt hahaha

sorry i mean this kid

that was the number you had before. also OP look more like a human being and you'd get more puss.

op here

lol faggot you are a guy using your sisters clothes

Kek.
You asked for the rate.
I wasn't even making fun, it was a serious question.

I'm completely different user then the guy with the perfect dick, so I don't really understand why you responded to my post.

Come off the tren clen bro for five or so months then post a picture. Been there done then man. Maybe that will bring down Th ego lol. Anyways pretty sick build. Won't be there forever though man. Keep your health in check because even know you think your all that and invincible there is going to be a time when you come off and your going to look like shot again man. Enjoy it now lol.

oh pls. insult me more

Sorry if I hurt your feelings fatty.

i realized that after lol thanks. oh well he should see it anyways

Legit midget proportions/10
You look like you bench 80kg and deadlift nothing

mmmh pretty damn good ;)

if you ever take a trip to switzerland just let me know

can't cause you know...poor american college student. always wanted to travel there tho.

i travel to the US sometimes, in which state are you?

btw OP must be pretty jelly haha

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS

How tall is he actually?

A manlet if ever I've seen one

he said im a man in my sisters clothing. xD also im on the west coast. no more info :p

Well tbf to OP it does look like that

i think the head has normal size, just the body is tiny.
it also seems his limbs are weird

Post proof

alright haha, maybe one day we'll meet again ;) i'm sometimes in dick rate thread (#egoboost) but in the meantime, enjoy my pics!

manly tears

yeah bad angle huh? i don't have the biggest boobs. oh well.

i did?

Rate my aesthetics Sup Forums

How can a guy be so ripped and still look small? He has clearly spent a lot of time working on his body. His proportions almost look photoshopped.

better looking than OP. id do it

Maybe I have it figured out. His lats and shoulders should be bigger, with arms to match, and his head needs to shrink about three sizes.

>Massive head.
>Tiny body.
Did you get laughed out of /fit/ or something?

I'll bite.Been training a year now

>1 year
>Delts are already bigger than OPs

Nice upper, no legs
Another average gymbro

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my gym class in the midgets anonymous, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret body building comps, and I have over 300 gay ass rapes. I am trained in all forms of man rape. You are nothing to me but just another little faggot in a speedo. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of faggots across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.
I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can fuck you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

I've boxed for a while, may be why. Also the reason I'm not overly big or overly lean. Constantly coming up and down weight for fights etc.

nice me :^) :^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^):^)

You look like shit too faggot. That weird armed guy isn't even the OP but this is you. Fucking clown.

Aye but I 100% guarantee I'm fitter than you, maybe even stronger.

You look pathetic. Gtfo homo.

let it go guys, it's not about mass, it's harmony a clean cut and a big ass cock that gets the girls

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Sacré suce burne

Refer to previous comment. Also my gf is a solid 9/10 so

Whatever you say bitch boy. You're ugly as sin.

I feel like someone's trying to prove something they aren't managing to