I have eaten at Costco for the past two and a half years almost every day. I keep loosing weight...

I have eaten at Costco for the past two and a half years almost every day. I keep loosing weight. Am I killing myself slowly with poor nutrition.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/MaxiMatic-MST-250XS-Gourmet-2-Quart-Cooker/dp/B008GS8R3K/ref=sr_1_10?s=appliances&ie=UTF8&qid=1463692259&sr=1-10&keywords=crockpot electric
foodmatters.tv/articles-1/nitrates-in-commercial-foods-more-dangerous-than-we-first-thought
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please tell me you work there... how fucking sad is your life if you drive out of your way for costco hotdogs?

I sadly drive there everyday. my membership expired over a year ago. I just flash my card and go to the counter. no id required to buy food and it's cheap. yes i eat a hotdog everyday

But why? Surely there's other resteraunts nearby? If it's a money issue, make your own lunch... there's really no excuse m8

greatest amount of food and drink for the money. two hotdogs = 1 days worth of meals. $3.14

Where do you live, nigger? If you're in Seattle by chance I'll literally buy you lunch sometime. This is just sad.

1,142.96 per year for food. saves money. I'm just worried about the weight loss

Ill eat a bowl of veggies before i go to bed.

Whole bowl of peas, broccoli, carrots, asperagus, etc.

Then i finish it with half a multivitamin and a glass or can of V8.

That way, no matter how shit my diet was, at least i ate something healthy and low calorie at the end.

not looking for charity- just wondered if anyone else did this?

No pizza slice or chicken bake? U slackin fam

I'm not sure if others do it or not but does it matter? It's horribly unhealthy even by our fat fuck standards. You need some vegetables and lean proteins and shit m8. Plus don't you even enjoy eating?

No one else in the country eats at costco everyday, wtf. People have jobs and they eat a variety.

All you eat is 2 hotdogs a day? How do you not have a perpetual headache?

You eat 2 hotdogs a day and nothing else? Yes, that's unhealthy as shit.

I hope you chuck down some vitamins too.

"no matter how shit my diet was, at least i ate something healthy and low calorie at the end."

So... you don't know anything about nutrition is what you are saying?

2 hotdogs and two sodas without ice everyday. Had to make some changes several years ago. not my choice user. I am doing the best I can. Have enjoyed /b for some time now. There are some pretty cool people here. I am not looking for a hand out. just concerned about my weight loss.

I assume that you are loading up on relish, onions, ketchup? all good stuff.

I would suggest you invest in some eggs (2$ for 12 breakfasts) Oats with raisins(15 cents a serving) , peanut butter and jelly, bananas, and splurge on a sack of rice and a sack of beans to make rice and beans at home for even less money.

How much weight we talkin here n why not just free sample sum veggies

when I get a home- I will user. I promise. right now I have to make ends meet the best way possible. still not looking for a hand out, just passing some down time with friends.

my clothes no longer fit and my belt has 4 new holes

Got yourself a parasite bro.

I mean u prob shouldn't eat there anymore 3$ can buy u a meal now a days at most fast food places

that sux- any suggestions other than kill yourself?

Costco seems to have the most meat for the money. I do load up on condiments as well

man, I feel like an asshole now.

have you thought of investing 15$ on an electric crockpot and finding an outdoor plug somewhere:?
amazon.com/MaxiMatic-MST-250XS-Gourmet-2-Quart-Cooker/dp/B008GS8R3K/ref=sr_1_10?s=appliances&ie=UTF8&qid=1463692259&sr=1-10&keywords=crockpot electric

rice and beans would fix your weight loss and nutrient deficiencies right up

I do it sort of. Except I eat subway and buy a footlong sub, two lunches for $6.50. Not a full days meal for me, but hell dude. Only two hotdogs for one full day everyday? Forget unhealthy, its just not enough food for a full day. That's why you're loosing weight.

trips must be right- no worries bro

I aint clicking that shit nigger

How fast are you losing weight OP?

If its unintentionally >10% of your bodymass in 6months or less is typically when a doctor begins to worry.

don't blame you. amazon is one freaky wierd ass place.

no need to click, there are electric crockpots that you can buy for under 20$. sounds like a lot of money but meals like oatmeal and raisins or rice and beans can save a ton of money in the long run

kekz, thanks for the (You) Sup Forumsro and the funny response

>I just flash my card and go to the counter.

You actually don't need a membership to buy food from their eatery or fill prescriptions at the pharmacy.

Satan?

why?

sounds shitty

Op they sell hotdogs at walmart in a big bin, 89cent for 8 of them.

and hotdog buns at $1.27 for 8 buns,

Save yourself the trouble and stock up, then you can have all the hotdogs you want.

its not charity, they are doing themselves a favor by no longer having to think about how shitty you eat.. ffs user.. why?

Fuck I really want a hotdog now

to be fair he will get the vitamins etc he needs and will actually be able to sustain himself on this diet if he actually does eat that veggie bowl too

FUCK ME TOO

this is now a hotdog thread.

yeah, go to the doc and get rid of it, should be like a few pills to get rid of the worm

Masterrace hotdog toppings?
>Fried onions
>Saurkraut
>Mustard
>Jalapenos
>Cheddar

Jesus Christ dat jalapeno ;_; my mouth is watering so hard. shit waddup

I eat at costco whenever I feel like ill run out of money.

a hot dog and a drink for under 2 canadabucks is the cheapest shit you can get here.

>beef frank(none of that chicken shit)
>dices onions
>deli mustard(not that yellow paint shit)
>saurkraut
>jalapenos or something just as hot ( will substitute for tangy banana peppers )
>sharp cheddar or smoked Muenster
>chilli is always nice too

Right? Those fucking burgers though, i would happily have a heart attack for one of those.

foodmatters.tv/articles-1/nitrates-in-commercial-foods-more-dangerous-than-we-first-thought

I generally do when I'm there, but that is rarely the case. Plus there is a Five Guys nearby it

Sounds about right fam
Best sausages are good spicy Polish ones imo
I much prefer jalapenos to banana peppers, though I do still like them

diabeetus, you have its, OP.

Seriously you cheap fucking faggot. Get checked out for diabetes.

>Five Guys
>$23 for two meals

I walked into a Five Guys once, and i have to admit i was enticed by their burgers, but i saw their menu prices and had to stay my hand from buying that shit.

>no matter how shit my diet was
>at least i ate something low calorie at the end.

It is expensive, but delicious
I wish they did smokies though

All my family on my fathers side are polish/german who live up in Wisconsin, so whenever i visit, they make fucktons of this stuff, and more beer than you can shake a stick at.

pic related, nothing better than this and some cold yankee beer

Fucking jelly
Most of my family is Scottish / English and doesn't cook much of anything exciting.
My mom's stepdad's family is Ukranian though, so sometimes they do cabbage rolls and perogies and all that delicious shit

raw onion, potato salad, mustard, ketchup

obviously on a real sausage with spices and taste, not those standard weak ass shits you guys have posted, you have impressive toppings but on a boring sausage, to me that is like trying to impress me with a cheap dirty and chewy steak that had a lot of pretty condiments on the plate, its a tragedy and a job half way done at best.

How is Five Guys compared to international burger chains like say McDonalds or Burger King ?

I wish I could try something different from the usual bigmac or the oil filled squished burgers at BK.

You can tell all that just from a picture?

Look out fells's I didnt know we had a wiener expert in this thread.

I'm suprised nobody has pointed this out: but you are losing weight because you don't eat enough calories, 2 hot dogs a day is simply not enough food.