Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

wait is that a Q?

I always thought it was "Barg's"

Shit. Also Bargs

Barqs. A n w is too sweet

+1

Barqs is better to drink, but A&W makes a superior float.

A&W for the WIN

barqs? I have gone 20 years pronouncing it Bangs Rootbeer. I'm fucking retarded.

A&W

Pretty much this. A&W for when I want something really frothy and creamy, Barqs for when I want more vanilla flavour and bite.

i don't see mug in that picture OP

Y'all niggas are WRONG.

wow...do you not know cursive?

Mug you shitlord

A&W
But Barqs is way better then faygo's root beer

Barqs

no mugs?

Get outta here

Same to you

Barqs. Sweet stuff.

It's all about that Dad's!

Both shit. 1919 Masterrace.

Barq's, nigga. Dig that bite and caffeine. Just bought some, a fifth of Bailey's, and a fifth of Buttershots.
Makin' Butterbeer with the homies and the honeys lataz.

barqs is great

faggots
root beer beer

A&W is better in store barqs for whenever else

BARQS HAS BITE! BARQS HAS BITE! BARQS HAS BITE! BARQS HAS BITE! BARQS HAS BITE! BARQS HAS BITE
BARQS HAS BITE! BARQS HAS BITE! BARQS HAS BITE! BARQS HAS BITE! BARQS HAS BITE! BARQS HAS BITE
BARQS HAS BITE! BARQS HAS BITE! BARQS HAS BITE! BARQS HAS BITE! BARQS HAS BITE! BARQS HAS BITE!

Mug is for babies

Down syndrome detected

inb4 someone mentions that hippie shit Virgil's

All of you have poor taste. Abita is where it's at.

Barq's wins every single time

A&W is nasty, I wouldn't drink one if someone gave me one free

Mug is okay would accept as a gift but would not go out of my way to buy it

The best root beer is a decent sarsparilla

OKAY so you are saying that it's not Bang's root beer??? It's Barq's? Did everyone else know this? I always said Bangs! I'm completely serious.

One thing I love about growing up in a slav shit state is that I don't have to be an enormous faggot and argue about the aftertaste of some craft beer and I can be as happy drinking beer for less than 1USD per litre.

neither

it's root beer you retarded faggot holy shit

A&W for root beer floats, Barqs for standalone drink.

>1000+1016
>drinking root beer
anyway A&W

>posting beer in a root beer thread

Get a load of this fag, guys!

You are now aware that everyone who chooses Barq's is white trash.

I can't drink more than three of these without feeling sick for the rest of the night. Not much of a buzz tho

Barqs

I've been saying bays for 15 years

Say that to my face nigger

𝓑𝓪𝓻𝓺'𝓼 has caffeine
so 𝓑𝓪𝓻𝓺'𝓼
4evr

id like it more if i liked beer, but i dont

this is bait or you have 7 types of autism

A sensible user.

Barq's has caffeine, but A&W is made with aged vanilla.

Mug is shit though

Are you a nigger that can't read cursive?

Fuck I just googled what this is. Why the fuck do you call a soft drink beer?

Barq's has bite.

>posts the Kosher root beer

No thanks, Schlomo.

Yous a baby

A&W is made with synthetic vanillin you mean. Not even actual vanilla extract, but synthetic vanillin.

This is what happens when non-Americans and non native english speakers are allowed to believe they're accepted here.

Just shush slav

hence why its called 'root' beer
being nonalcoholic and derivative of plant roots not unlike sarsaparilla

IBC

this. yes they're tasty and alcoholic. but i get more of a headache than a buzz.

i went thorugh a couple 6 packs of those, and the hard orange sodas too, but i won't do it again. rum and coke tastes better, and gives me the effect i want.

why is it called ginger ale if its not actual ale?

>not unlike
youre going to confuse him

Master Race reporting in

never heard of either of those brands. But I do know that every single american beer tastes like water

Greetings from Germany, you amateurs

Not a fan of root beer, but I actually liked this one

root beer is nasty

NIGGA I'M A GROWN ASS MAN WITH A WITH, A HOUSE, AND ROOT BEER EXPERIENCE AND OUT OF THE BIG THREE IT GOES IN THIS FUCKING ORDER

>MUG
>BARQS
>
>
>
>A&W

Texas master race

Originally Root Beer and Ginger Ale did have alcohol in them, lower than normal beer and ale usually, but then Prohibition hit, and so breweries continued to make root beer and ginger ale, but without the alcohol to stay in business. Eventually prohibition was repealed, and beer and ale came back, but root beer and ginger ale continued to be non alcoholic.

It's not beer you retard

I agree with you on the mass produced swill but not the craft variety.

You must be terribly confused about this world if you think the average exchange student knows english any less than your inbred ass.

Fuck you, you fucking faggot. You probably like green tea or some other gay shit.

If it's called 'beer', it will be compared to beer. Deal with it or use words in a reasonable way

So close

BABY
A
B
Y
Mug is for da babbies

The worst root beer of all time. Shit taste confirmed

A&W I can't believe how many fags there are in this thread

Says the german

i love green tea

A & W, faggots
Root beer is gross otherwise though

>he replies even though no one gives a fuck about his point because he's a non-native English speaker
You need to learn your role, subhuman. Head on over to kraut chan where you belong.

Green Tea is nice...

Used to like the stuff they served in McDonald's when it first opened in the UK. They stopped it really quickly because most of us brits don't like it.

no you

Many American foods and drinks don't always have a name that can really be taken literally.

French Fries aren't originally from France, the Hamburger was invented in America, and is not originally from Hamburg, Germany, and Root Beer isn't actually a beer nor Ginger Ale an actual ale.

That's just what they're called.

>You must be terribly confused about this world if you think the average exchange student knows english any less than your inbred ass.
wow whats got this faggot so assblasted?

BIRCH BEER NIGGA

>the Hamburger was invented in America, and is not originally from Hamburg, Germany
Oh boy, I can't wait to see all the ignorant people who are going to try and claim this is false.

I think we can at least all agree that Mug Rootbeer is fucking terrible.

Bro, this is harder decision than I first thought. I'm not even sure... barq's maybe? But not by much.

>caffeine free
Get outta here

A lifetime of social rejection.

Exactly
Its only for babies

Assblasting is natural for faggots