Can someone with genital herpes give me herpes though kissing?

Can someone with genital herpes give me herpes though kissing?

Yes, goes both ways.

If your dick gets sucked by a girl with herpes on lip, you can get herpes on the dik.

Well what if I meet some random girl with vaginal herpes and all I do is kiss her and that's it?

u fuckin idiots don't google or some shit first? u come right here what the fuck

I tried too but all the sites I looked at don't specify my situation

Bump

yes you can and your dick will fall off but first it will shrivel and turn black

Doesn't like 70% of the population have oral herpes or some shit? It'd much more common than you'd think and overall most don't react to it.

What does that even mean? You must be real fucking stupid to not know how to use a search engine.

Not if they don't have any blisters around their mouth

Second this.

do you mean giant?

no, but can give u HIV or AIDS

HIV or AIDS? HIV is the virus that fucks up your CD4+ cells and causing AIDS

Hmm... Genital herpes prefers to be in the genital area, but that doesn't mean that it can't also be in the mouth - it's just slightly different types of skin. It's not likely but it can happen.

As said above, 70% of the American population have oral herpes or HSV-1. 25% of american women are carriers of HSV-2, the genital kind.
Of this 25%, only 10% will actually express the disease.
Numbers are off the top of my head and I'm pretty shitfaced atm so sorry if they are wrong, in that ballpark tho.

Really not as big a deal as the pharmaceutical companies would have you believe.

Also,
>fucking teenagers on Sup Forums

u most be op, as no other user may be this retarded

Why would I post a question to which I know the answer?

implying nobody starts asking threads despite knowing the answer/bait. Also, I always thought obvious troll is obvious.

You can only get herpes if you get in contact with the fluid of the sores themselves.

Personally I wouldn't take the risk touching that shit even if they're dry.

But kissing with vag herpes? No problem man.

> have mouth herpes since I was born

No no.....
This is obvious troll

That isn't me I'm op

After the 2nd out break you'll rarely get flair ups.