ITT: Sleeping molestation stories, pics encouraged

ITT: Sleeping molestation stories, pics encouraged.

Other urls found in this thread:

r.advantech.com/9a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumperino

When I was like 5 or 6 years old my older sister (13) and I were sharing a blanket in our fort in the basement while sleeping. I had this weird thought that by showing her I didn't mind the dirtiest part of her that it meant love. I licked my sisters butthole while she was sleeping to show I loved her. Logic.

bump

That makes sense, yeah.

Me and my best friend did that exact same thing to my younger brother when I was 5.

bump this shit

Bump

Licketh thine asshole.

bump

I couldn't help reading it as 'mole station' for at least 2 minutes.. sleeping 'mole station'.. lol you mean like a bunk bed for moles? Wtf

well how can you say you love her if you wont even eat her poop?

Eat shit or die.

I was on a friend's house on a sleepover and his sister (that was like 19yo at the time) was a bit drunk and passed out. Me on my 13yo, horny af, was on the pc (same bedroom as her) and my friend was on the living room playing some xbox. Door closed because of the ac but still just some steps away from him.I first checked if she would wake up by touching her feet, no reaction. Opened up her legs and because she wasn't wearing any panties her cunt was showing. Got some good licks there. Then she moved and stopped sideways. I lowered her loose shorts and started kissing her ass. Opened the cheecks and tried fingering her butthole, no effort and my finger was all in. Moved to her boobs, lowered her shirt a bit and started sucking on them but she moved and I stopped. Took some pics but because of no light they were shit.

Got another story but with a friend of her if you guys want to

I was thirteen and she was my sister's nine year young best friend. My sister invited her alone for a sleep over. I patiently waited to ninja creep into her bedroom and unleash my raging hormone, aka my hard on, unto her bf pink bottom. As I suspected, they were passed out and luckily her bf was asleep near the edge of the bed. I gently pulled down her cotton candy pink panties until her ripe peach puckered out. My heart was racing with excitement and my inexperienced drippy prick was salivating for this moment. I hot dogged her warm tooshy until I came on her soon to be marker for a tramp stamp. I wiped the mess with my bounty roll of an underwear, fixed her panty positioning, and crept back into my bed. Goal achieved!

YES Sup Forumsro

BULLSHIT

I was 16 my sister 18. She had big, huge, boobs. She came home from college and went out with her friends. She came home high and drunk and passed out on the living room couch (parents weren't home). I was horny, slowly pulled her shirt and bra up, felt her boobs, jacked off on them, cleaned her up and put her shirt down. Immediate shame, still feel that shame. Mainly because everytime I see her I think of her epic tits with my jizzed on them. Such shame...

God, that hentai fucked me up but shit it was hot.

who caflailies in a sleeping girls mouth?
that is being outrageous!

r.advantech.com/9a

my parents would regularly have get togethers with the people they bowled with. when i was 15 or 16 the one guy brought his step daughter along. she was at least a year or two older than me, kinda meh looking, but readhead with freckles so i get a boner for her. everyone is outside, but i'm inside playing video games in my room. she comes into my room says she's tired and asks if she can nap in my room. i let her, pretty soon she's passed out and snoring on my bed. she was wearing loose shorts and a tank top. slid my hand up her shorts and rubbed her ass for a while. i also squeezed her tit through her shirt. i have a massive boner, my heart is racing, i grab a towel and jerk off while feeling her up. cum a big load, all the while she's loudly snoring. i go back to playing video games. she eventually wakes up and thanks me for letting her nap. she hasn't mentioned it, so i'm guessing she didn't realize what i did.

More stories my niggers

Since i am too dumb to greentext, i'll just write it

I had this situation with my ex, we were like 2+ years in a relationship and i was sleeping at her place. We started watching some movie series (i think it's Back to the future) and during the first movie she fell asleep. I watched all parts and afterwards I was so horny and i had to relieve myself somehow. I'm at her place, it would be stupid to masturbate or to wake her up just to please me, and since i had a fetish about fucking sleepy/drugged/drunk girls while i was a kid, i got the idea to try it. Her bed is small, so the first thing i did was to flip her on the side, while facing her ass towards me. She got semi-awake and was like wtf but i told her that i want to spoon her (something i tell a lot), so she willingly flipped. I waited a few moments for her sleep and my cock to both strengthen and started sliding her pajamas and panties down. This was the trickiest part because there's a great pressure on her hip and it's really hard to slide everything down and not to wake her up, so i did it just enough to shove my cock inside. I started with one finger (to prepare her, expecting she was dry, but she was WET AS FUCK - thanks science).
i spit on my cock's head and aim that pussy, and trust me, when i got inside that was one of the best feelings in my life. Forbidden fruit + at least 5 degrees celsius hotter than ever, and also wet as fuck pussy. I fucked her gentle, and for less than i minute before i came (outside). She never noticed it, and when i told her few days latter she didn't believe me (and wasn't mad). We had a deal to wake her up next time during the fucking, but sadly we broke up before trying that.
If anyone has an opportunity, should try that (knowing he'll not be accused of rape)
>pic related, her

>caflailies
>that is being outrageous
Your nationality is showing

So, arround the same year, i was sleeping there again (i used to do this a lot). One friend of her was sleeping on the couch in the living room, my friend's sister on her bedroom and my friend on his parent's bedroom. I was going to sleep in the other couch in the living room. She was wearing a dress, so first I raised her dress a bit to see her panties, they were lace black panties, a bit thongish. Put it aside and started fingering her cunt gently so she wouldn't wake up. The couch was in a strange position so I couldn't lick it directly without being in a very hard to explain position in case all went to shit so I settled with just licking my fingers. Her pussy was kinda wet because of the piss she must have took earlier. After getting tired of her pussy I went to her tits, sucked on them for a bit after putting them out and moved to her mouth. "Kissed" her for a bit. It was almost dawn and I had to close it up. Stuck her panties in her pussy by pulling it up and layed down to get some sleep. 10 minutes after she woke up like nothing happened.

>"too dumb for greentext"
use's greentext

explain

When I was like 13 I used to rub my dick against my best friends lips at like every sleepover because i knew he was a heavy sleeper and he had pretty girly, thick lips. he came out as being gay a year later, so im actually curious if he was awake or not.

white people

too dumb to compose a greentext story, i'm struggling with my English bro. Here, have a pic when i did a request thread on Sup Forums with that ex

I got one.

>be 18
>recently evicted from apartment
>stayed with my friend for a couple months.
>pretty cool dude
>has one super hot sister, one okay younger sister 20 and 16
>woke up one night to piss
> average sister's door wide open
>see her laying on bed fast asleep
>wearing a tank top with left bra cup visible
>boner achieved
>go in, get closer
>poke forehead to see if she's sleeping
>she's not waking up. so I start fondling her tits
>bcup tits but perky as fuck
>start pulling down tanktop straps and begin fondling her tits through her bra
>bra is loose so I pull it down with ease
>start playing with nipples
>get brave.
>start licking tits while jerking it
>get close to cumming
>fix her up and finish in bathroom

Next day was as if nothing happened. Still pretty close with their family. Dating their cousin, now

That's... really hot. I don't think I've seen a pic like that before.

>19
>2am
>on aunts couch
>everyone's asleep
>I can't sleep
>11 y/o cousin comes out
>she sneaks over to me
>she whispers my name
>I don't respond
>she yakked all day
>she gives me a little push
>I do nothing