Dear fellow gays, how do I get sexy lingerie and toys without my family finding out?

Dear fellow gays, how do I get sexy lingerie and toys without my family finding out?

>image.jpg

Friendly reminder that this has been posted from an Apple mobile device and you can close the thread and let it 404, folks. Meanwhile, I'll sage it. No need to thank me, just doing my friendly bit to make this board great again.

Google.

Buy it online, ship it to a vacant house and hide it. Same way you buy drugs online.

Faggot

That would work, but my main problem is that my parents can see everything I buy. Any ideas on how to get around that?

Move out and stand on your own two feet, you fucking leech.

If you're 18 just go to a sex store. Wear a hoodie if you're that worried about being spotted.

And trust me, they see worse than some dude buying panties on a regular basis.

How do they see everything? Do they search you when you get home? Is your only money come from like their card?

Something about German American and keeping record of everything you use your card on, idk it's fucking stupid.

Buy those prepaid Visa cards. They work exactly like a credit or debit card, but they aren't registered. That's how I bought my dmt root bark.

I just need to work up the guts to go in, I'm just scared that someone will recognize me or some shit

Tell them to fuck off and that it's none of their business what you buy with your own money.

Sack up and buy them in person. Are you also looking for hiding strategies?

by killing yourself like all fags should

Dammit, I had one of those but I used it one spring break. Thanks user, I'll probably do that.

Buy it with a visa gift card.

I think you first need to figure how you're going to hide your faggotory from Jesus.

Glad this whole thing is figured out. Now how about more pics ;)

i want to suck your cock so bad

Yes is am user
I don't wanna risk getting kicked out of my house, cuz my parents hate gays ;(

Easy.

Do nothing.

He doesn't exist

go to the store. buy them. hide them in your closet with your sexuality.

get cash back at fucking walmart or anywhere.. are you really this fucking new to life?

Then go live by yourself. They don't need to know anything.

Of coarse ;)
Only if I get to suck yours

cringe

also newfag

it's called ebay, retard

I'm just a pussy and don't want to risk anything. ;/
College is exspencive tho and I try to pay part of it with my own money, so my parents don't have to.

Then I guess the only thing you can do is what the other user said and buy pre-paid visa cards. I'm sorry your parents are such faggots, OP.

Literally every online sex shop delivers in generic packaging. If you just make sure to pick it up yourself - have it delivered to a post office if you have to - and if your family aren't nosy cunts they'll never know.

>and if your family aren't nosy cunts they'll never know.
Do you retards ever read the fucking thread before you post?

Yeah it's a haste :/ that's why I try to buy things like this discreetly.
They are the nosiest ppl I know :(

I can see why. By the way, I'm enjoying what you're posting, you're really hot.

Thank you user :)

Move the fuck out. Problem solved.
>worst case senerio, tell them that you have a gf and are buying her shot for when you fuck.

> OR OP COULD SAVE MoNEY TO MOVE OUT To oWN PLACE...

>"yeah it's for this girl I'm fucking"
>it's called lying faggot

could identify a manly body from the thumbnail

not feminine at all dude

what are you, 20? get a fucking place outside your parents house you disgusting manly cd

I'm a shit at lying but I guess now is a good time to start working on it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not a faggot, but that's a nice asshole.

Any straight guys here ever fucked a guy just for an easy lay? Thinking about checking out craigslist.

Fuck yes, moar fisting.

Yeah I'm working on it, trying to slim down. Any suggestions on how to do it?

As you wish

Amazon locker

Ali express
Package comes sealed tight in a plastick intransparant bag.

That user is just a retard, your body is fantastic. But if you want to be even more feminine, then here you go.

I'll definitely be using this, thanks user

Disgusting fucking inbred faggot - get some help for your mental illness, and start acting like a man, you miserable deviant

bump

Threads almost dead friend

Eh, whatever. I'm greatly enjoying what you're posting, so I'll keep bumping anyway.

Heartsy had a similar problem

Enjoy ;)

Can you get your whole wrist in?