Do I have any chance of getting g a girlfriend if I have aspergers?

Do I have any chance of getting g a girlfriend if I have aspergers?

Or am I going to be a virgin for life.

Everybody coddles everybody now a days.

Since you're retarded you're probably super fucking amazing at playing piano or something.

Find out your retard superpower and watch the panties drop fam

Albert Einstein had aspergers and he probably dropped hella panties with his mind man up Sup Forumsro

this you?

Check out rsdtyler on youtube he has assburgers and fucks more chicks than all tha fags on 4chins combined.

I have an IQ of 140

Into guns/shooting sports

No

Hitler had assburgers

We have another adam lanza :)

If you actually have a 140 IQ then your destiny is a government job because you probs can't talk to people without spilling spaghetti everywhere

As an individual who has the aspbies and can play multiple instruments, I can confirm that this is 100% accurate.

Shooting schools don't count

my friend has aspergers and he has a gf. she's like a 4/10 tho...

You'll be fine.

I'm more of a long range shooter than a spray and pray.

Working on being a gunsmith, running own business.

>into guns/shooting

ya tell her that on your first date OP should go great!

Literally have Asperger's. Hard, and visibly. Had a few girlfriends and am the furthest thing from a virgin somebody could be.

Somebody who's genuinely competent, likeable, and attractive can make it with the sperg, particularly if their social quirks manifest as blind overconfidence and extroversion that's just "off." Shut-ins, losers, unattractive people, and social rejects don't need Asperger's to be unfuckable.

You can't really answer a question like that without more context. Sure, some people can have relationships, get married, and reproduce their sperg genes just fine. A lot can't.

they were all 4/10 or lower though so why even bother

I'm terrible at reading the situation, subtle emotions, etc. The guy who's usually in the corner, not the life of the party.

i believe u mean assburgers. you're welcome

Hey OP look how good chris chan is doing

You'll have a chance. A few people I know have aspergers and they are in relationships.

We have another Sup Forums loser

Op,answer me now and i will help you.(you can)

My buddy John has aspergers and hes got a pretty smoking hot freaky chick. Been f as ting for just over ar a year now.

I mean, my brother's got it and he's getting married soon so... Yeah, you've still got all the chances.

We're all losers on Sup Forums, so why does it matter, sir autist mcfucktard? ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Same, but you don't necessarily have to go to parties or be a frat dude to have relationships or get laid. Sure, that's where a lot of it happens, and alcohol provides a good lubricant for it to do so, but I can't take the sensory overload.

Just do your best to be likeable and attractive. Figure out how not to look, smell, or sound offensive to be around. Be forward and sincere if you can't be subtle, be considerate deliberately if it doesn't come naturally to you, and do your best at whatever it is you do so that you at least have that validation to your credit. Talk to people, even if it's clumsy, and just don't give a fuck if people think you're weird. If you're a big enough badass, why the fuck would you even care? Fuck 'em.

Seriously, you can be a full-on sperg. If you're successful, confident, fun, well-liked, well-dressed, in shape, and well-groomed, it won't matter. And if you're not those things, being neurotypical won't help you. Particularly if you're boring.