>Is the only actually funny person there
>Jeff Ross showes up
>They start comedically killing it
>Idiot youtube personalities just sit there not getting it

>Criticizes Trump on twitter
>Wife dies literally a few days after
meme magic is powerful

Can't wait for ghostbusters

Easily one of the best comedian, seriously I've watched all of his specials like 15 times and I still laugh my ass off.
He say what he thinks his funny and doesn't just do it to shock people

what he thinks is funny* sorry

Mitch hedberg
/thread

One of the two funniest working comics alive.

ANTHONY JESELNIK REPRESEEEENT

And this is the other.

OP not being a giant faggot? Where the fuck am I??

Jim Jefferies

Bill Hicks ftw

Yeee Boi

Patrice O'neal

Greg Giraldo

wew lad. you two are a hoot

well. that's just assumed, no need to say anything. aren't all ops faggots?

JACK AND JILL WENT UP THE HILL
EACH WIT A BUCK AND A QUARTA
JILL CAME DOWN WITH TWO FIFTY

OH!

dice sucks

Seriously, fuck that guy to Norms left.

Underage b&

this hockey puck

Greg Giraldo (RIP)

faggot until proven otherwise. in this case he proved his non-faggotry immediately. now this doesn't mean he can't turn back into a faggot. we shall see

Kek the drum set

nice bait

"You know what somebody should do? They should go kill Hitler."

'He's already dead. He died like 50 years ago'

"Oh. I didn't know he was sick."

srsly hes a huge faggot. hes probably gay but its not even that hes just a huge faggot.

this

The one and only correct answer is DYLAN MORAN

Meundies...meundies...no more sweaty balls.

UP GUNTER UP!!

that fag was funny for about 15 minutes when he first appeared.

This man right here is a god among comedians.

Came here to post this. The man turned his mothers suicide into a hilarious and beautiful story ffs. Thats a comic.

louis c.k

>too much of a pleb to realize Dice is a genius and has been trolling show business for decades

This is an older comedian, but Otto frank. He had this hilarious bit called "the diary of Anne frank"

Underrated as fuck. I miss the big man. Would have loved for him to still be around when O&A split.

+1

Another underrated guy here. Jerry Sadowitz.

Chris D'elia is hilarious, Denis Leary, Mitch Hedburg( r.i.p.)

Frankie Boyle

>Dennis Leary

kys

Norm is the king man no one will ever be able to top him.

youtu.be/VkSMSbFV_q0

yeah not having his take on just about everything going on right now is just killing me

*anything

He was good until politics.

THIS. Patton is a genius.

Same. He would cut through the bullshit straight away. Everything from the firing, to the name-calling and drama between O&A and now Ant's arrest and visit to rehab. Fuck, I miss the guy. Here's a fucking classic clip that I must have watched 100 times at least:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6PCXF2NfMg

>A fucking sorcere cut her hand

Norm's the best.

Nigger bait

Some of his political ideas are good, especially with regard to the middle-east. But, I agree, when he starts droning on about the Tories (and other domestic UK stuff) it starts to feel like a mediocre 80s alternative comic getting political. Like fucking Ben Elton or something.

Killing Them Softly is the funniest shit I've ever seen. Carlin was great in the 80's and 90's. I agree with and about Bill Burr.

love that one. fucking patrice just had that way about him that made you instantly like him. i love the clips of him vs women that came in studio. no matter how much he pissed them off he always seemed to turn them around and see it his way by the end of the show. that fucker will be sorely missed

This fucking degenerate.

I've probably watched everything of norm on youtube 20 times now.

Here's a comedy show if you haven't seen him before:
youtube.com/watch?v=qrj8M9eIXgg

Fuck Dave Chapelle for still doing shows but not filming them, if you are that fucking paranoid about the Media Jew then release them yourself online like Louis CK don't leave all your non american audience excluded.

Rip

Although apparently other comics invariably hated him when they first met him because he was such a ball-buster and would always call people out for bad jokes, or even for wearing a dumb shirt. Haha. But everyone ended up loving him after spending time with the guy.

Louis CK actually had a theory about why women were so smitten with Patrice. Louis told a story about how they used to stand on the street corner after doing O&A together, talking or hours, and Partice would catcall women. Things like "Hey, you're a little cutie aint you?" and he'd even ask the straight up what kind of panties they were wearing. And they always flirted back with him. Louis' theory was that because Patrice is a fucking huge black dude that dresses like a gangster people (especially women) are intimidated by him and then he opens his mouth and they realise he's a charming big sweetheart with a soft voice, so the relief from that revelation made women really dig him and feel affectionate toward him.

Unfunny. If you're looking for recommendations, don't even bother with these. Also, any comedian making quirky faces for picture stills: red flag.

Yeah, he's a different character these days, older, more paranoid and less funny unfortunately.

Young Bill Cosby was the funniest.

Shit, thanks for telling me. I was about to look into all of these guys until I read that you, user - the famous, discerning user renowned for his comedic taste - has state otherwise. Thank you!

I've watched all his specials. He told exactly zero; jokes, funny quips, humerus anecdotes, or whimsical observations.

Guys an idiot, performing for idiots, who think saying 'cunt' on stage, is hysterical.

Inb4 unfunny nigger. Your subjective opinion is your subjective opinion. He is, objectively, one of the best at his job - whether you like him or not.

You're welcome, anything else I could help you with?

Why did you watch them all?

Yes, actually. Which colour is better - blue or red?

>any nigger thats not mooney, pryor, or fox

the fuck is wrong with you

It's pronounced "faggot".

Blue, There is a bigger number of things that go well in blue than things that work better with red.

I'm still here if you still need more help.

fuck richard pryor in his dick.

Wat bout ur subjective onion?