Guys what's wrong with my anus? It itches a lot just when I go to bed...

Guys what's wrong with my anus? It itches a lot just when I go to bed, I take a shower every day and I wipe my ass good so I don't think it's any kind of infection...

Other urls found in this thread:

pulsapotek.no/farmasoyten/analkloe-hva-gjor-du/
mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pinworm/basics/definition/con-20027072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump...

I have the exact same symptoms

take more dick and come back when you can gape

worms, maybe?

I tried to do a cotton ball in vinegar and tape it there until it burned. Gave temporary relief for a few days but it comes back

Worms nigger. Go to a pharmacy and get something against parasites. Check your shit for white worms.

>itches when you're going to bed
worms.

Do you eat a lot of greasy food?

I did. None there

let the fapping commence.

its nothing wrong. here is a norwegian site about it. just use google translate.
its quite common and nothing to worry about.

pulsapotek.no/farmasoyten/analkloe-hva-gjor-du/

* Stop shoving things in it.
* Put some vitamin E / coconut oil on it.
* Try some unscented wet wipes.
* Eat more fiber.

Might be worms. Maybe you've been making it itch more by continually touching it with fucking vinegar...

To anyone who has anything like this, either a worse case or a mild case, this is called hemorrhoids my friends

Probably a hemroid m8

No need to worry until you see dark blood while taking a shit. Propably only something hemorrhoid related go see a proctologist.

It looks like you might have a little hemorrhoid on the left, but it's not something you could tell from a photo like this 100%. I don't think that's causing it though, I think it's just itchy because it's an asshole and you're worrying over nothing.

Never tried anal.
I'll try doing the rest you said, I hope it changes, I'm tired of waking up in the morning with the smell of ass in my room and in the hands

What is wrong that noone is fucking that anus ...

It's attached to a straight male?

i had the same problem my dermatologist told me i may be allergic to the soap i was using to clean my asshole, switched it up and no more itchy ass

collodial silver on cotton and (after you dry wipe) dab around area (to kill/clean any infection)

or it could be worms

unless you also leakage (anal leakage) - yellowish oily. then it's the foods you eat.

gotta eat more fiber, lots more
stop eating out

That white/yellowish scaly stuff around your asshole might be Seborrheic dermatitis.

It might be the cause of your itching.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pinworm/basics/definition/con-20027072

Thanks doc

do you bite/eat your nails?

remember to wash your hands completely (antibacterial) and don't touch any food before washing
that include a glass of water
it's possible those eggs (worms) could be all over your house/dishes/food products

Not gonna stop Jamal...

STICK UR FIN GER IN A TRY TO PULL OUT THE TINY WORMS YOU FAGGOT. OR DRINK SO MUCH ORANGE JUICE THAT YOU START SHITTING IT

Scratching will make you want to scratch more etc, it's just a psychological thing usually. Doesn't look like you've got hemorrhoids or anything.

Protip is to wear cotton gloves to bed until it subsides (because you scratch in your sleep). And try to ignore it. Some creams might help a bit, but the cure is to just stop.

maybe go to your doctor and not ask fucking Sup Forums
of all sites... honestly

Its hemorrhoids dumbass. It will go away I had it for like 2-3 weeks.

internal hemorrhoids

seriously, i have them, give it a month. Try to eat more fiber and don't force your shit out. Get some preparation h cream to relieve the itching.