Help me Sup Forums

Help me Sup Forums.
This girl likes me, but she has a boyfriend. I know that she LOVES her boyfriend and only LIKES me (She touches my chest and tickles me but when she touches me she tells me its an accident) Today her super jealous boyfriend threatened to fight me and he's a pretty big guy. What do I do? Its not like I'm trying to take her and if he wants to fight me I'll just compensate the size by hitting him with a brick

bumping before i type out a reply

kill yourself

So you just want to be friends?

Kill both of them, then yourself then livestream it

Let him fuck you him, then get pity sex.

alright first off, youre not going to hit him with a brick, dont even kid yourself
the way i see it you have two options either

1) back off her and dont get your ass kicked or if youre smooth
2) fight him, lose, and make sure shes there but find a way to spin it so he looks like a controlling asshole and she has sympathy for you and breaks it off with him for being a jerk

ill also say that this girl is not worth dating because she entertains other guys in relationships so if you do manage to pull this off just fuck her and leave

Man up and tell her to step off. You don't want her, she don't want you. Hell, if you gotta get proof that she wants your dick and show her bf.
>Bf will fuck off and she will fuck off as well v

>Let him fuck you him

The fuck?

Fight him, win then fuck him to assert dominance

This.

Stop letting your dick do your thinking for you. Women are easy to come by if you're not a fucking anti-social retard. The pussy just drips if you show enough confidence. Let the pussy land where it lands and stop chasing it like a fucking teenager.

She's doing this for her own amusement. She doesn't actually care about you. Don't trust any girl who "loves" her boyfriend yet flirts with you. Avoid them like the plague.

this is the only correct answer. get to work, faggot

This guy, or, you do everything you can not to start a fight with this guy directly, like seriously take a hit to your pride in publi because you don't want to throw down with this guy. Avoid the conversation with his bitch when she brings it up alone. Then, after some time, let the fight happen and totally murder the fuck out of the beefy alpha you're afraid of. Do things you aren't proud of. Spit blood in his eyes. Grab his dick. More importantly than anything, win the fight.

Once you've won the fight breakup will be eminent. Fuck his bitch. Get vids/nudes/pics then post them here. Screencap threads and finally once this has gone on long anough start circulating a cendensed image of one of these threads that in your mind is particularly iconic. Bring it to other surface boards- then finally, one day, find a way to stealthily introduce that content to both of them.

The day that this happens you will have truly won

FUCK YOU

really depends on what you want out of the relationship with the girl, do you just want to be friends, do you want to bang her...

Either way seems to me like the boyfriend is doing all the work for you.

Yeah I get you but its literally like he wants to fight me over some stupid shit and I'm not even trying to start a fight.

He's a pretty big guy?

then back off his girl, hes obviously possessive and possessive people dont listen to reason

explain the situation if he is bro and dont get charged with assault with intent to kill and using a deadly weapon

if he is not bro then just fuck off you wanker

why do you people have to beat people up in your heads to solve conflicts you dont even want to be in in the first place?

jesus christ

pic related you maybe

LMAO that pic

I used to do that to this 14yr old girl I was dating when I was 20. Not an actual ramen packet, just the same condom wrapper every time. I'd always get a few strokes in raw before I "put it on", She even said shit like "i wish we didn't need these, feels so much better when you don't wear them."

But then I got her pregnant and she stayed that way for three months before miscarriage, ruined her relationship with her dad and eventually ours as well.

Sucks, cuz I haven't been able to love anyone since. That was 10 years ago.

>be around people
>throws first punch
>shoot him

you win

Throw the first to show youre not a puss

That's me, yup. Every time I get a chance with a girl I just shit all over it because I'd rather be friends, I don't have the time for relationships.