Tfw you realize that Sweden is preparing for war

>tfw you realize that Sweden is preparing for war.

3 communication towers is down or sabotaged.
The air space over Stockholm is closed.

Various civilian instances are holding drills or moving valuable information into vaults. This thing has not been disclosed officially to the public.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah,someone probably saw a boy without makeup

Hope someone nukes Turkey.

KEK

Link, OP? Any sauce on this?

war and sweden? hardly

Of course not, it's bullshit. Nothing about it on Swedish news

Airspace is open, its bullshit

R.I.P Uncle Jobel

Now on a serious note.

Are you swedes aware that more or less entire world laughs its ass of anytime something from sweden becomes news?

Breakdown

3 boys climb an communication mast
3 days later it falls down
They where not responsible

A "bomb" is found at a second communication mast. It turns out to be orgonite

Yesterday a 3rd communication mast ontop of a fucking water tower was sabotaged.

Nothing in international newspaper as far as I know

some parts don't ?

He isn't even Swedish, you retard. He's from Norway.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

germany,denmark..i guess there is more probably.
They are not alone in their marxist cuck quest

Countryless kurd fag

ah, yes those shit holes

found the cockroach

Det finns en tråd på fläskbak.

Sweden isn't preparing for war. Russia is.
Sweden is not ready for war at all.
Swedens armed forces are badly underfunded.

It is true that sabotage and other things have happened in the last week that bothers me.
Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up and russian tanks are in our streets, maybe not.

Two communication masts have been sabotaged, a third instance was some new age bullshit pyramid thing that someone mistook for a bomb (meant to lessen the harmful radiation coming from the mast).

Airspace was closed off earlier today because of radar malfunction.
This seems to have happened because of the network controlling the radar going down.
(This also happened last winter, official explanation then was solar storms. No solar activity was reported on that day.)

A submarine was spotted in 2015 deep in Swedish territorial waters, just outside of Stockholm. This is comparable to an enemy fighter jet/bomber circling over Stockholm airspace. It sure as hell wasn't the Americans, they can just ask if they want to. Russia is the only explanation.

In 2014 Russian bombers simulated a nuclear strike against two targets in Sweden. Hagshults airforce base and FRA (Swedens equivalent of NSA, FRA is also one of the nodes in NSAs network) just outside of Stockholm was the targets. We know this because of the two bombers direction and speed and that they sent encrypted messages between themselves but also back to the russian enclave of Kaliningrad. You only send these kinds of messages when you need clearance to fire tactical nuclear warheads.

Alot of other stuff has also happened as the russian ambassador warning Sweden that if we should join NATO we would expect repercussions.

Russia is gonna attack sooner or later. It's just a matter of time.

Well all you can do now is hope that russians attack as soon as they can and save your fagot ass from the cuck faggotry you have to endure every day in that miserable excuse for a marxist experiment of a country

ayylmao