I need a medfag please

I need a medfag please

Im going to Europe and while there I want to go to a bar where they serve bananas in womens pussies.

What are the risks, if any, of eating a banana from a womans pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

wittybadger.com/amsterdam-banana-bar/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

medfag here. You might get a slight cold.

Herpes, Aids

Just make sure there isn't any blood on the banana.

Exactly. If you are made of the 'right stuff', you'll be able to walk it off in a couple of days.

Go for it

STDs are generally transferable via oral sex (which this would be pretty close to) as well

nigga you forgot a few lol

the risk is low as long as you dont have any open wounds in your mouth or on your lips.

Its a risk but hell what isnt,go for the banana bro

Herpes yes, HIV no.

yes we have no bananas

yea you're no medfag
vagina blood, etc.- rare but still technically possible

He probably has herpes anyway,most people have it

cool story bra

Is the banana skin on while its still in the pussy?

No. But I read somewhere that they started putting a condom on it. But thats no fun, really.

Ok, sure I guess there is a miniscule risk. He might also choke and die on the banana, that is also technically possible.

Eurofag here...
Where do they serve bananas in pussies...

Really...

Nope, sadly...

I know a guy who was in the Navy who ate a banana out of a chick's pussy in Thailand. He got some sort of nasty STD in his throat, his throat got all swollen and shit. I can't remember what STD it was but it was nasty. I wouldn't do it bro.

>Where do they serve bananas in pussies...
several places, but most famously the bananenbar in amsterdam

It's no secret you are going to the bananenbar in Amsterdam.

The risk is 100% that you are a mongool tourist that thinks Amsterdam is the place to be a mongool tourist. Mongool tourist.

exactly, likely more to protect the girls as putting fruit into their vaginas might cause thrush

Sounds like papillomas from HPV. It sounds nasty to have things grown in your neck but is not dangerous and one simple cut fixes it.

mmmmmm papilomazzz

Europe > Thailand.

Not saying it's not possible for him to contract anything, but comparing the cleanliness of European sex workers to Thai sex workers is like comparing apples to very dirty third world oranges.

>you are a mongool tourist that thinks Amsterdam is the place to be a mongool tourist
yes, and?

Also, can you buy magic mushroom there?

Nevertheless it's a pretty avoidable and nasty situation to be in. Lol

You are an idiot to ask such questions on Sup Forums

If you eat that banana out of that woman's pussy your eating every banana that every man has eaten out of that woman's pussy

True, I agree with you 100% but STD'S are still out there regardless of hygene. The odds are far lower in Europe vs Thailand but you could still be that unlucky guy.

Yes
S P A C E C A K E

this actually made me kek

Possibly thrush, possibly an STI depending on what the STI is/what period in the STI's cycle she's in. Guess what? If she has a syphilitic lesion in her vagina, and you eat a banana from it? You have a 30% chance of having syphillis now. Hope it was a good banana.

Also fun fact: HPV causes oropharyngeal cancer. Guess where that lives? Guess what the incidence rates are? A banana isn't likely to cause viral transmission, but maybe just don't eat fruit out of fucking strangers' twats you goddamned fucking moron. You have no fucking idea if there's possible blood transmission occurring, if your judgment is as piss poor as it seems to be from this question.

At bare minimum, don't brush your teeth the day of/before and check your mouth for ulcers beforehand if you intend on doing this retarded, retarded thing.

Signed,

medfag

Just a word of advice: spacecakes are strong and slow. Like really strong and really slow. It can take over an hour before it kicks in (eating a lunch will make it faster), and when it does, you better be at the hotel already.

This is all presuming she sells her bits for more than just bananas.

If she doesn't fuck people for money then you're talking totally different odds.

Agreed Op is dumb for wanting to do this.

hey, do you think i can eat a spacecake from a vagina too?

No. I am presuming she is a human female who isn't a virgin. Which is a safe fucking assumption.

I am not sure. It crumbles a lot. But you can try, the active ingredients will probably be absorbed by the vaginal wall so even the girl would get high. It would make a nice scientific study, by the way. So go for it. For science!

dont be such a fucking prude

No its totally safe to ingest something from a stranger, let alone a sex worker's genitals. Fuckin go do that and while your at it, go spread the word of Jesus in Syria/Iran.

Well you've clearly never banged women without a hazmat suit on. Reality is unless you're fucking an actual whore there's not much chance you're getting any sort of life long disease, presumably with jamming sugar up her vagoo she will have a yeast infection. Eat some Monistat and live your life.

Hey. Retard. I don't give a fuck if you eat a banana out of some chick's pussy, but be aware that it's a stupid and risky idea because you have NO IDEA WHO THIS WOMAN IS OR WHERE SHE'S BEEN. Fill your fucking boots if you so desire, but recognize that when and if you pick up some fun STI or oropharyngeal cancer a decade or so down the road, it is 100% your fault and responsibility.

He wanted risks? Those are the risks. Don't be a bitch because I didn't put a trigger warning on it

P.S. Your attitude is the exact reason so many people go to ERs because it burns when they pee. STIs are a pretty common phenomenon, but 'oh you can't really get one except from whores'

The odds of getting an STI transmitted from woman to man are already fairly low even when you have unprotected sex with her, knowing she has a disease. This is a banana.

While we are at it, getting unprotected oral (or rimming) from a woman, how big are the risks for a man?

I tried looking at the net, but all resources seem to be looking at it from the perspective of giving unprotected oral.

I'm not debating that at all. Idk what the actual rates an chances of catching something are in Amsterdam, but I can't imagine they're low. Central Europe is a hub for sex trafficing both legal and illegal, so it's probably pretty high.

I was just pointing out that there really can't be any meaningful comparison between an economic, societal, and technological powerhouse like a Central European country, and a country that aside from its booming ladyboy industry is little more than a fuedal backwater.

Why would u want to do that anyway

Ahahahahaha man think through what you just said. If 'the odds are low' for female->male transmission, then where the fuck do straight men get all their STIs?

What you might mean is that fluid-based transmission is more LIKELY male->female, which is true. But that doesn't say anything about the odds ratio of fucking diseased women/getting a disease.

If you believe what you just said, go out and start fucking women with chlamydia without a condom on and see how long it takes for it to burn when you pee. I dare you.

why wouldnt u wanna do that?

>with chlamydia
does that even burn?

Hey man, good question. Are you asking 'what are the odds of getting am STILL from a girl who blows me/rims me?'

Sorry, getting an STI*

>what are the odds of getting an STI from a girl who blows me/rims me unprotected?'
yes

You are a person on the Internet. Google it. Or, you know, go out and get a case and see. :^)

Potassium overdose. Although, this can easily be remedied with the careful application of leeches to the genitalia. Source: I am a doctor.

Are you retarded? There are different types of herpes. Most US adults have one type, but not the other sexually transmitted type. I'm not sure how prevalent it is in the rest of the world though. But still, stop spreading that misinformation like that you asshat.

Her genitals or mine?

can you answer this as well please?

I've had at least 8 1 night stands without condoms. No diseases, no pulling out. It was great. So where are your odds now

In your favor?

Hey dude. Sorry for the delay. So, odds of her mouth to your dick transmission isn't huge for most bugs. The ones you'd probably worry most about is herpes, which she can be entirely asymptomatic for while still being infected; syphillis, which she can pass on if there's a mouth ulcer or some other vector, and possibly some HPV. But the deal about HPV is that the kind living in her mouth probably isn't going to be the strain that'll cause long-term trouble for you (aside from maybe an unsightly wart or something).

Down from that, you're worrying about other transmissible bugs but the odds are I guess less likely? It always depends on her background, # of past sexual partners, sexual practices, etc.

Easiest way to protect yourself is to ask when her last test was and if anything was positive. If she's a professional, she has a good answer and knows it's just business. If she doesn't, she's probably pissed because you're not going to pay her.

1/5 men have the sexual herpes and 1/4 women so if you have had unprotected sex with 4 woman congratulations you might be a carrier

Of course.

The answer to all of your questions is the exponential application of more leeches.

Fun fact: as many as 25% of men who chlamydia are asymptomatic. As in, you have zero symptoms, but the girls you fuck can get chlamydia from you.

As for why you haven't experienced any symptoms? Who knows man, I don't know who you fuck or what their histories are. But given that ~1/4 of the US population has HSV-2, odds aren't too shabby that you have herpes and don't know it. When was the last time you were tested?

Yeah, but on her genitals or mine?!?!?!?!

>Hey dude. Sorry for the delay. So, odds of her mouth to your dick transmission isn't huge for most bugs. The ones you'd probably worry most about is herpes, which she can be entirely asymptomatic for while still being infected; syphillis, which she can pass on if there's a mouth ulcer or some other vector, and possibly some HPV.
Ok, but what most likely odds are we looking at if she should happen to have the disease, like a 20% chance? More? Less?

someone said banana?

this is now a ylyl thread.

I was wondering what kept these

You're visiting Amsterdam aren't you? Just know that the Ukrainian whore's vaginal liquids you'll be ingesting have probably seen their share of action since she was 14.

this

You run a risk of catching a number of nastys.
If you must do it, at least try and find a clean hooker.
As a medfag I'd suggest you just don't.

In other words, you'll be eating a banana that's been in a pussy that has fucked a lot, a lot of men. (think of something like 3-4 a day for 14 years- you do the math). At this point you'll be eating more dick than pussy.

Of course this means that you are basically playing bingo for std's, who knows what the fuck you'll end up with, you might even help doctors discover a new fucking STD from human and banana dna.

thanks Lori.

>You run a risk of catching a number of nastys.
yes but how great a risk?

All of them.

really high dipshit. Unless you get the woman tested, it will be a huge risk.

Does the banana have a condom on it?

No way, OP is obviously an expert who has gotten rid of his gag reflex.

lots of risk. dont do it

idk, maybe. I hope not. A condom is disgusting, will taste like rubber.

wittybadger.com/amsterdam-banana-bar/1/

Good read.... Eat the banana, faggot