How to get revenge on a bully in school?

how to get revenge on a bully in school?

wait for him to bully you again and sucker punch the fuck out of him.

Do better in school and lead a successful, happy life.

Start walking towards the bully while reciting the lines trunks from dragonball z said when gohan died.

Done.

dont do this because in a society that rewards bullies, not only will he not care but its also not likely to happen if you don't stand up for yourself and just live on hope that one day youll end up better.

the only correct answer.

depends on the nature of the bullying.

if we know his modus operandi we can make revenge so much sweeter

kill them plz

Kill yourself.
That'll show him

Grabs his nuts and squeeze. Do not let go! Squeeze until his face turns blue and pukes all over himself. Keep squeezing. Twist and hold that shit until someone physically separates you.

try your best to fuck his mum/sister

Bring a gun to a fist fight
/bully

Suck his dick then tell everyone so he becomes known as a giant fag.

Sneek up on him and lick his balls until he likes you. Pro tip: it won't take long

Molest them. They wont be so tough then.

don't shoot up the school for one, that shits old

Wait 10 years and shoot him with a .308 bolt action at less than 100 yards.

catch him without his minons, hit hard, work fast, run away.

How old are you?

This

Suck his dick then tell everyone he's gay.

Sneak up on him and suck his dick.

i don't know what to do... i feel like a slave to her, yet there is nothing i can do because she is so powerful and the more i try to ignore, the worse it becomes... a few weeks ago, money from my locker have been stolen and just today my freakin shoe is even taken while it was in my gym bag... this is not even the worse part. she literally brainwashed everyone who I thought were my friends and spread fake rumours about me all over and the worse is that people think I AM the person that is to blame and i deserve all this and.. this is affecting my grades because i could not go to school normally without turning my head down and cannot stop thinking about all the nightmares there is to come... as if that person only wanted ME to be unable to open my locker so I could be embarrassed…
I never found out who did that but i suspect it was that girl who was always against me.
fast forward to now. i honestly do not know what to do. i feel like my life is horrible and I don’t want to live anymore… I hate that every single thing I do is being controlled… what did I ever do? i don’t understand.. please help me.. what can I do… she made my life so miserable I want revenge so badly but I do not know how because I know I will be crushed like an ant, but keep doing nothing will only get worse..

He will be imideately sperated by the involentary reaction of throwing his fists at what is causing sudden pain.

I'd go with this one.

they love despair pasta over here

>2016
>getting trips
>on Sup Forums
>assuming its a guy thats bullying

inb4 "she keeps making rude comments on my fb"

Look up the words Liquid Ass. Read testimonials.

Start a gang. He has to bully other people. Get them all together, and then jump his ass after school. From then on, always be with your crew.

I have a great idea:

Go on Facebook
Go to one of his female friends profile
Screenshot
Photoshop to make it look like the bully is logged in
Start a "raid this bitch" thread
Sup Forums will find bullys profile and notify female friend about the actions
Bully will be terrified and female friend will hate him and tell everyone
Bullys life is trash
Win

Record the abuse? If you provoke her by messing with her shit to. when it comes time for her to retaliate, secretly film or record audio of the verbal abuse. get a good enough recording and/or video and you can get the cunt arrested or sue

suck his cock, then kill yourself faggot.

First thing is first. Get a tube sock and fill it with pennies, next, hide in the boys bathroom but make sure to stand on the toilet so he dosent know your in there. Wait until you hear him urinating, and then come out. He won't be able to hear your footsteps. Hit him over the head hard with the sock. After he keels over, put the sock under his head and suck his dick. When you are done, run away. Vengeance is yours.

Kill yourself
Then they'll have wasted loads of time bullying you and have nothing to show for it
Ha haaaa sucker

Not even a thank you, OP?

Post his info on here

You don't get revenge on him at school.
You track him down out of school.
Find out where he lives.
Figure out which room is his.
Visit the area at night.
Locate a dark spot, a position in shadow that is darker than most.
Wait for him to get home, then wait til 2:30am.
Then douse the opposite sides of his house and front and back doors in gasoline.
Then run in one big circle from your position lighting the gas aflame as you go, returning to your shadow.
As he runs to exit, but sees the exits are blocked, await him climbing out of his window.
Knock an arrow in your bow, and train your aim on the window.
Let him climb out successfully, then when he stands up let fly your arrow into his back or chest, whatever is facing you.
Then shoot his entire family from your position as he watches but is unable to warn them.
Then walk up to him, look him in the eye, just sneer, and fire another through his eye.

Then throw the bow into the burning house, retreat to your shadow, and make your exit from there.

I got kicked out of the military for proposing this attack on our Commander. It's a good one.

How to social engineer Sup Forums 101

Now just add that he killed a cat

Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Or if you're a brave martyr you make a bomb and get a gun then end your school life in good fashion. You'll become famous after you do your job well.

>knock an arrow
>knock

you know op is an agent for nsa.

these threads are honeypots.

If that's not pasta then gj man

Fuck his asshole in front of everyone. Use your gun if they try to intervene.

At least my idea was social engineering and not terrorism

>nock autocorrects to knock

tomatoe , tomato same difference.

Then they'll find my service record and discharge papers and go "oh yea, says right here, that guys a pycho!"

don't you "notch" an arrow?
is that what he was getting at?

If you get in a fight with him and he is stronger than you fight dirty. Spit in his eyes, kick him in the balls, scratch and claw at him that kind of stuff. Also if end up in a position in which are on top of him don't just punch him in the face gouge his eyes out so he stay blind forever.

I made a fake bomb and cornered my bullies to where they couldn't get away. I let on like we were all going to die. Tough kid pissed his pants. Never bothered me again.

also punch him in the neck

okay the bully is actually a girl so i don't think punching her will be a good idea and i will be in trouble because she does it so well that it makes her seem like she is the person who is hurt...

No. You nock an arrow. That means putting it on the string. Didn't you ever go to summer camp?

Find a weak spot in her social media
Social media is life for bitches

Get a friend (if you don't have one do it front if security cameras or get one of those hidden bodycams) to record her harassing you and do what you need to do. If she gets seriously hurt than show that it was self defence.

>pineapple

man up. Stop being a pussy.

this tbqh fam

Take a big stinky boy dump in his mouth

Give us her fb we'll fuck her up

rape her.

have you tried piss plating

Seems legit

I side with this guy (just a little bit it generally might not work or change anything) but there might be some whitenight that will defended her no matter how much of a bitch she is.

sure but multiply autism with ADHD and you get one "i could give a fuck" kid

you graduate and get a well paying job and laugh at them as their life devolves into alcoholism and poverty after high school

It's easy:
>first what you do is you follow them home one day after school
>you watch to learn their family routine
>when everyone else is out, you break into their house and murder their mom (if she is already dead then skip this)
>take some money and smash some things to make it look like it was burglary.
>use their phone to message a friend to come over now.
>go to his computer and go to his facebook page. they should be logged in.
>change his settings to make all posts only seen by him. (this is important for later)
>hide the stolen goods (make sure you have been wearing gloves)
>exit the house and wait a bit until the friend is almost at the house.
>go to a nearby neighbour and say you heard screams coming from the house
>they will call the police and watch out for their house.
>wait until the police come. They will take the bullies friend into custody.
>wait until you are free to go but tell them if they need anything else you are happy to help.
>over the next few weeks sit low
>now comes the fun bit, reclaim the stolen items and once again break into their house and leave all the stolen goods on the table with a note
>"You caused your mothers death"
>leave and wait for a few days and then go to a pay phone
>call (hide your voice) tell them they caused their mothers death and the only way to repent is to kill themselves
>that night sneak into their backyard and use weedkiller to write the message you killed her
>within a few days the message will appear in the dead grass
>keep this up and state how the only way they can repent is by killing themselves
>they may try messaging posts on facebook but no one will see them so they will think that no one cares
>in the end they will commit suicide, their best friend is in jail, their moms dead and you get revenge on your bully with no consequences to yourself

A useful technique is to figure out if she has any potted plants. Find out when her parents are gone, and sneak some nasty ass rotten food (or something pungent that wont attract flies). If done correctly and stealthily enough, they'll go apeshit over the smell and move.

I have a solution:

> Open the door
> Get on the floor
> Everybody walk the dinosaur

Bump

> Boom boom shaka laka laka boom
> Boom boom shaka laka boom boom
> Everybody kill the dinosaur

slit his throat when he sits in the desk

say you are a masochist and that when they bully you it turns you on. Very soon they will stop

> find put where she lives and sleeps. >wait till 1am
> sneak into bedroom with gloves and giant kitchen knife
> stab urself square in chest
> place knife in her hand
Congratulations! Ypu have successfully put her in jail!

this is the way. he/she won't hit you back, trust.

laugh and play along with the torment. if you don't fag it up long enough, the bully will actually be afraid of you to the point that you could probably extort them.

I lost it at the bow part.

Nice thumbnail faggot

Buy apple juice, let the bottle in sun until the juice gets fermented and put it in his backpack, harmless explosion guaranteed

do this

Looks like we have a school shooter boys

ok 2 options incredibly similar, depending on how brutal u will be

>Buy cupcake(s)
>load with
A) sperm
B) laxatives
C)STD blood
>locate locker
>happy bday/holiday
>"Love, bf" (or 'secret admirer')
>profit

holy fuck

3 options sorrry

This.
Fucks sake dude, just threaten her.
Scare the shit outta her, tell her you gonna beat her up
I wouldnt stand cancer, less if coming from a bitch

hit him right in the shit

Copy and paste what you just wrote into a document. Date it. Bring it to your school counselor and explain your situation. This bully is using psychological warfare against you because they think there is no authority that can stop them. Seek that authority, whether it's your VP, her parents, her older siblings, whatever. Schedule a conflict resolution. You can't win by playing her game - you have to involve others.

underage b& gtfo git

Why does what they say matter? Why does their laughter or thoughts have anything to do with you? You must learn that what people think of you doesn't matter, and that when you act like they expect, you feed them, and to break that cycle, you gotta do what they don't expect, which is to be a solid person. Do not attack them, that is what they expect. Do you know what Kansas City Shuffle is? It when they look right, and you go left.