Dear Traps, what bathroom do you use?

Dear Traps, what bathroom do you use?

Other urls found in this thread:

lemmadot.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the worlds so fucked may as well have chromosome labels on bathroom doors instead of the dress and guy, worlds fucked

I'd imagine if:

dick = mens
no dick and/or vagina = women

I'd imagine transgenders should only be allowed in women's bathrooms if their penis is removed/replaced with a vagina, and they obtain special one-time permission from the government because of the unnatural nature of this case.

>using public bathrooms
>adults

Ones with no one else in them.

so downies get separate bathrooms?

Your girlfriend's mouth.

They already do, fucktard.

He says as he snivvles into his blouse, his upper lip hair quivering with sadness.

Women's, simply for the fact that not safe in men's so I'm not putting my safety at risk just cause somebody is uncomfortable & under the idiotic impression trans people are sexual predators.

Nothing anybody says will make me say otherwise, I've had horrible experiences in men's bathrooms that has put me in the hospital on multiple occasions

you don't work?

>They already do, fucktard.
no they don't, not in the way implied in this context

This world is fucked, having separated bathrooms at all, just like it was with apartheid. I want to go to the bathroom and be able to gossip there with a mixed group of people.

I hope I don't read about you in the obituaries anytime soon :/ Stay safe.

Oh you won't now, last few times have been attempted by women & men and I've kicked their ass.

I got trained in self defense, some MMA, and I also have a concealed carry, so I have a Sig Sauer P220

not the ones in north carolina apparently

Just poo in the street. One billion people can't be wrong.

ya you also about 6'3

more pics?
bet your a dude pretending to be a trap

>ya you also about 6'3
I fail to see a problem with a tall woman

any more pics of naked chicks around kids?

totally non sexually of course you know what I mean keepit100

5'11"-6'0" actually
Height literally means nothing outside of reach of arms & legs. Which helps but if you're weak or don't know how to fight. You'll lose a fight.

So I lift some weight, do some cardio, and learned how to fight. WOOT.

You're a she-beast that will never pass as a woman

Which assuming makes an ass out of you & me.
I'm trans woman, not on hormones yet but so close. One more gender therapy session then I get my hormone referral, then it's $300.00 to see the endocrinologist

Except I have. Simple fact is I have pretty soft male features and hormones do quite a bit. Which as well a little bit of FFS and I'm set.

Depends on what my needs are. If I'm gonna take a shower I pick the one with a shower in it. If I'm nearly shitting myself I use the one with a toilet.

>S
> (You)
>soft male features
>6'0
Pick one

Don't have to when plenty of cisgender women are that height.
My height alone has never had me clocked

I'm not the one you've been responding to, but if I saw you without knowing you were a trap, I'd think you try way too hard at being pretty and you look like a man

Stop posting pictures of yourself you make it worse actually with these different angles

I'm not for Obama, but it's not that people don't know what bathroom to use. It's that we won't use the restroom society wants us to use 'cause it's simply not safe & we aren't going to put up with being pushed into dangerous situations.

I can barely look at a 5'11 woman without questioning their gender

I just pee my pants every time

can u atleast try to be sexual in a photo?

kek

1.) No I won't stop
2.) I'm posting in a 'trap' thread so by no mean can you even say if you saw me without knowing I'm a trans woman 'cause you do know I'm a trans woman. You now can't say you can see it without knowing 'cause you do know.

You now look for those features.

Also my point isn't to be pretty I wear what I want to. So what I'm feeling I do that

Jesus Christ you're so hideous dude please stop

Post all of the "sexy" pics you want but that doesn't change the fact that there are chimps that look more feminine than you

Well that's on you considering above average height of female in western societies a masculine trait.

In Germany, average height is about 5'11" for females. So yea

I can try doing what I want lol but if you want here you go

I'm gonna need a source for the average height of 5'11

Your in 21 century, nobody got time for that. Just go into any bathroom take your dump and fuck off

Whatever you think but simple fact is I've gone out even without cosmetics and passed. Not that it fucking matters if I pass.

'cause my identity isn't null and void just cause I don't meet other people's expectations

Lemme see that ass please

I'd assume that if you look like a woman you can go into the women's room. If your dome kind of linebacker ham beast genetic monster, you go fucking kill yourself.

Disabled bathrooms for disabled people.

where are you from?

The one matching my presentation at the given time..

Although all this attention to the TGs is not very positive, I find it funny how everyone's now seeing a trans in the bathroom and only genetic woman gets harassed/assaulted and thrown out

thats not true. i live in germany and i can confirm that this is a lie!

but not specifically for downies

>Woman
>Cardio
>Knows how to fight
TOP FUCKING KEK

Kansas.

You have fun

Nah, it's pretty obvious you are a biological male and always will be.

pic of mouth open over big tits?

If it is, the don't take it up with me. Take it up with the articles upon articles I've read, that seems legitmate and credible.

I thought it was a bit tall myself. 'cause highest average height I know for a fact is 5'9" and that's in Nigeria.

do you play with any toys?

So you're 'not wrong the way you imagine it, but still incorrect'?

>well done

i would eat your ass all night

I can tell this is a dude from here.

You have a fucking man ass.

I remember you from /soc/
what was your name again?
also post dick

read the post chain, this is about labeling bathrooms by chromosomes
if you still don't get the difference, you might be a downie yourself

Franny the Tranny

ur not a woman at all. your genes say ur a guy end of story. good thing ur genes are not gonna get passed out.

Don't have breasts at this moment. I'm not on hormones.

Nonetheless whether or not, but you're bias in saying that as you're specifically looking for male features. In everybody life people don't pay that close attention

Fact of the matter my male features aren't strong or define. Then on top of that I'm soon to be on hormones (which you seriously shouldn't doubt the effects of hormones)

Which on top of that minor FFS and facially I'm set.

Outside that breast implants and body sculpting with do what I need with the body.

>Down syndrome people should have their own bathrooms hurr
>Do in fact have separate toilets from m/f

So stop being a faggot

curious, what do you consider as "passing"?

i've seen plenty transgendered women but obviously didn't mention anything because i'm not transphobic or against it, doesn't mean i didn't know they weren't female though

they would have their separate bathrooms from other disabled people without chromosomal abnormalities you fucking fagtard

>but you're bias in saying that as you're specifically looking for male features
I'm really not. I am making an assessment based on your body being highly unfeminine and your face looks like you were shot with the make up gun.

you lose faggot

>facially i'm set

are you delusional? you literally look like a drag queen

'May as well' is a conditional, not a categorical.

Your statement was 'downies get separate bathrooms?

>Yes.

dont listen to them ur fabulous ;)

I just use men's bathrooms because my gender is male on my driver's license and I can't be fucked to change my voice. Fuck I hate delusional trannies.

Nope. Simply accept that I'm using the bathroom safest for me. If not you can't do shit about it.

Try to assault me. I'll defend myself either with fighting or the gun I mention earlier Actually my chromosomes say XXY so try again. Talking to an intersex trans person.
You say that but I've got a more feminine ass than plenty of girls.

Literally there is no such thing as standard male or female facial/body features when it comes to structure as it's very diverse among them.

So try again

yes, they would get their separate bathrooms (from other disabled people) with the proposed new system, which is currently NOT the case

There is no set standard. I live in a rural religious part of Kansas. So I don't expect people to hold back on such.

Which I've passed when going out when people didn't know me, and I was shaven.

NO we aren't

>I've got a more feminine ass than plenty of girls.
NO you don't (none under 200lbs)
>In Germany, average height is about 5'11" for females
Truest thing you've said other than 'I'm a raging tranny'

>Which on top of that minor FFS and facially I'm set.

Can you not read?

Separate bathrooms from what? The OP is asking about male/female/disabled/gender neutral

and OP's post is not directly part of this

So you believe you are a woman, but don't look like one, have a penis, and require major reconstructive surgery, hormone treatment, and medical procedures to become 'more like a woman than the 0% you are now'

...and you are here telling us that you should use the women's bathroom?

So what were you replying to?

plz let me see that booty cutie

Well don't accept or not. I'm using women'ss and nothing you can do about it. I'm using the safest bathroom.

Female bathroom
MtF tranny, passes okay, never got called on my peeing.

I use the male restroom because I'm not a woman. I'm so sick of the trans narrative of "muh real girl similarities"... No you're not a real girl for fuck's sakes. If you want to do everything in your power to look like a girl, then fine, that's fantastic. But don't ruin it for the rest of us by spouting irrational and insane shit about how you're no different from a cis girl. If I had a choice to be born a woman, would I? Yeah probably. Do I look like a girl? Yeah, unless I'm being lazy and wearing guy's clothes, which causes confusion amongst the general population... Sigh, sorry Sup Forums I'm just pissed right now.

>New Teen XXX site opened

lemmadot.ru/

the first reply to OP's post which is more of a side rant, and the starting point

i almost sympathise with trans people. so desperate to be something they can never biologically be, so much effort and time focused onto something as simple as a gender

You look like my ex gf, qt 3.14/10

>XXY
>XX
>X
u got a dick and ball. act like it.

Lol nose job isn't exactly major reconstructive surgery.

Also I'm not telling the one I should use. I'm telling you the one I DO use and will continue to always use.

as a female i don't have any issue whatsoever with transexuals using the women's bathroom

they're often quite nice people

You're a big fat mess. It's over.

Transvestite - you look like shit. You 'll kill yourself in 10 years, max.

That hairline has you 'on the clock' as well. And trim your fucking nosehair, dude.

Not a Trap but I legit pretend to be transgendered and quietly fap in the stall next to women.

Yeah we're not real women. But I still feel like if ya look the part no one cares.
Thanks. Tried to do a pixie but instead became a femmeboy.

I also have a fucking uterus with those dick and balls.