Would you screw this girl?

Would you screw this girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

lemmadot.ru/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that is a man..

yup...then take her wheelchair, watch her cry and as she got close enough to the phone to call 911....unplug it...rape

Can she feel it?

id suck her penis, yeah

only if she has a feminine penis

Pretty sure her vagina ain't handicapped

kek

yes 100%

That isnt a woman

she's already screwed
but yes

definitely a man

Depends, would she be able to feel it or would I have to go all out and make her orgasm from nipple play alone?

Cause she's not hot enough for me to justify putting out the full effort it would take to make that happen. Even without the wheelchair she's done so much to make her already manish face look worse. Those eyebrows, that hair, gauges, lip and nose piercings, those eyebrows. And on top of it all she has a med-low quality tattoo . Nah. On second thought, I would not put my penis in her. Wheels have nothing to do with it, she's just not attractive to me as a human being.

She wouldn't be able to walk straight once I'm done with her

After you change his diaper

Kek

>girl

I died reading this

oh wow

nope, even if it is a girl

Yes, but she wouldn't fuck me, so the point is kind of moot.

I'd screw a few screws tighter in her automail legs so they start working again, and "she" can can continue "her" journey to obtain a philosopher's stone, and finally transmute "herself" to become a female.
Her legs were lost when he attempted forbidden human transmutation, to become a female, but he couldn't complete it, and ended up in this abomination form.

mmmmmmm most likely not.... Mainly because that's a dood.... And if that's not a dood, she's got a very dood-like face, and I'm not into doods.....

>pic related, much better...

>pic related much better
God no. She is disgusting
>this pic related
>much better

That's a man, baby

Already have. Why do you think she's in the wheelchair?

god already did

>tattoos all over the body
>piercings all over the face
>painted eyebrows
nope

LMFAO

Is that a trap trapped in a wheelchair?

All your post needs is dubs

>pic related

damn... this might be the most attractive woman I've seen posted on the internet.

attractive women with tattoos and piercings are like improved works of art. they are easier to get into bed with (but how's that bad?), and nothing worth getting was gotten without a little risk.

New Teen XXX site opened

lemmadot.ru/