Ok, why is everyone calling hispanics "latinos" now? It's fucking cultural appropriation...

Ok, why is everyone calling hispanics "latinos" now? It's fucking cultural appropriation. Latino comes from the word Latin, the language of ancient Rome (which was in Italy!!!), so as an Italian-American it offends me when they call themselves that and it's cultural appropriation.
Check your hispanic privelige
die his scum

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latino_(demonym)#Etymology
lemmadot.ru/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ishygddt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latino_(demonym)#Etymology

/thread

>Modern Italian anything like the Romans
TOP KEK
sorry kiddo, your genes are mixed with shitskin immigrants that inevitably mixed with Roman women as it expanded its empire.

fuck what ur talking about, how about some sauce on that pic!

Look up Michel Chevalier - Lettres sur l'Amérique du Nord and you will find out why they're called "lationos".

Because calling a spic a wet back doesnt bother them, but being all lumped together, that does

Shut up you faggot, you probably have more sandnigger/nigger in you than most Hispanics do.

Are you seriously that ignorant? I mean my god. You europeans are so fucking stupid.

>Trump 2016
>muh wall

How does the trump love sausage taste, bitch-boy?

True

I've never been called a spic. White people are pussies in real life. I remember the white guys in school would get mercilessly beaten often. It was pretty funny. Now I'm the IT manager and one of the white guys is my subordinate.

Yes, says a Trump ass kisser.

Spanish comes directly from Latin you dumbass

Latino is short for "Latinoamericano", it means descendants of Latin America.

For some reason, retards think that it's supposed to mean the same thing as Latin, but it doesn't.

Hispanic and Latino are correct terms

What I hate is how a lot of people in New York call Latinos "Spanish", that's ignorant as fuck

I know bruh, its the same for me. Fools be like hurry up jose' make my burrito faster n shit and I be like, how they know my pinche name bruh?
So i spit in that shit all day ese, fuck them bruh, they took our atzlan and try to make us hurry for them now? fucking blue eyes

Let me help you out,
all of these racial/cultural names are created for a reason.
Hispanic was a term created by the Nixon administration to lump all Spanish speaking people into one voting block even though these countries have different cultures and feelings toward each other.
"Latino" was implemented to break them up into two groups so they could pit them against each other.
Asian is another case. Asian is used in the USA to denote Chinese, Japanese, Korean types and southeast asians. But in reality asian could mean Russian, Iranian, Indian or Arabs which actually make up more of the asian population than mongoloids.
In Europe asian is manily used as a term for arabs.
It is all about controlling through using the language.
There is a strategy and science involved in this

Trump supporters are retards and they don't even realize it

They come in two types, though

1. Dumb rednecks

2. Edgy contrarians

> as an Italian-American I am a boorish cunt who knows nothing of etymology or history, and I think the shitbag guidos of Jersey Shore are the very pinnacle of class. Pop mah fucking collar, brah!

>It is all about controlling through using the language
bad use of language here but correct nonetheless

>All these people pretending
Don't be ashamed Sup Forums. I know you're all faggots and niggers

anonchild posts again
dear anonchild:
maybe you can parlay your astounding insight into some form of social currency

you fuck are almost as bad as the blacks with those pleb attitudes. Get real and learn to control youre emotions....just more sheep that are part of the cancer on earth. Fucking brown eyes. Also Id beat youre ass down anytime mano a mano puta retards ;)))

see

Its the same reason why we don't call black people (though i wouldnt really call them people) negros anymore. These things shift every now and then.

You're all so hardcore. Man I wish I could be like you fags, bragging about things that never happened.

Just call them metizos. That's the term

>Now I'm the IT manager
ahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
you're a big boy now aren't you
self-delusion doesn't cure self-hatred

Ricky Martin and David Ortiz are not mestizos

Do Mexican girls have stinky feet?

Well that's the term for what you think of when you see your neighbors down south. There can be blacks and whites but Latin America is mostly Metizo

There are tons of non mestizo Latinos where I live (Puerto Ricans and Dominicans)

Probably. I hope they let you wash their feet and cuddle them tho.

Okay well I guess Latino it is until someone comes up with a better name.

>>Dominicans
>>non mestizo
Nigger, wut?

They're mulatto usually. Does Zoe Saldana look anything like America Ferrara?
Latino is a fine term

I'm a spic in North America. Does that make me a chicano?

Chicano refers to US born people of Mexican descent

Are you a filthy spanish/amerindian halfbreed? Then yes.

In what way are my emotions not in check? I became a manager and think it's funny when you guys talk shit knowing that i dominated you in school and in the professional world.

Triggered latino or bait

I never said I hated myself. And I am currently an IT manager. I'm not rich or anything. Relax. I was just stating the facts.

Source???

>directly

I'll fucking murder you irl you fucking wetback bitch

this should have ended the thread. it's a blatant troll thread, wtf is wrong with you Sup Forums?

90% of americans are fat ignorant cucks

I could crush you any moment I wish. I have ur ip u faggot. I'm apart of anonymous. Look out ur fooking window m8. I have people watching. GTFO now

>Being a white cuck
>Any better

I prefer to be called Mexican than latino, hispanic, or chicano

>New Teen XXX site opened.

lemmadot.ru/

Idc and Mexican is a nationality

because hispanic wasnt the correct term to begin with...
It refferes to the Island of Hispaniola, or Haiti while Lation refferes to the entire Latin-American region, not just a part of it

This is a great photo for complaining about Hispanics. A three way with 2 blonde white girls is on every Hispanic person's "to-do list" once they come here

yeah that's true.

I still rather be called mexican

>
>Are you seriously that ignorant? I mean my god. You europeans are so fucking stupid.
This whole thread is bait.

>what are latinos?
>what is latin america?

I'm from the U.S. and spanish, fucking american rednecks can't tell the difference between beaners and civilized people

Sigh to the ignorance...latin is the base of all the romance languages...english, french, italian, and oh ya spanish too.. stay in school kid

Who's taking that picture? Holy shit. Does he have a gopro mounted on his forehead?

That's on every straight mans to do list. One I hope to check off

Yes, because they are mexicans and they have bad hygiene

This is a wetback

The word hispanic sounds uglier than latino

There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Here are some more wetbacks

>people replying seriously to obvious joke

If you didn't pick up that this is a joke at "die his scum" then you may be genuinely retarded