Dindu nuffin Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucJMBx6VjcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck you denmark, you didn't respond

fuck the danes .i.

I agree

please use the proper version from now on

Starting to realize I need help with mental health from a professional. I've spent years thinking I could power through it but I have no motivation to achieve my goals, even though I want to, i just can't muster up the will power to do it.

too many foreigners in /cum/

they have to go back

Do you have many survivalists?

im onto you

>needs to got to a professional to be to told to grow some balls

>(((((((((((((((((Chileans)))))))))))))))))))

tap it, I dare you

Feels gud to bully chile hehehe

@68520490
@68520524
@68520525
@68520540

you have to go back

Chile?

Do you mean Texas?

oh shit a mongolian farmer what I'm gonna do?
no wonder you're rightful german clay

*farts on your face*
hehe now i'm good to go

ofc you'd be concerned about growing balls since german men don't seem to have them any more.

Can someone /cum/ify this

I've been ignoring my boyfriend for the past 2 weeks. AMA

just download some small flags from google images and use paint

easy peasy

I'm out of town on my phone though

Android's photo gallery allows you to edit pics though.

old cum

fine gimme a sec

I have an iPhone. Any apps for it

How would I know?

>bully Chile
Still haven't posted that convo with that tr...girl, eh faggot?

Kill Marry Fuck

I agree

Kill the two on the left
Marry right
Fuck their dead bodies

kill the one on the left, fuck the middle one and marry the last one

Fuck Fuck Fuck
What the world needs now is more jew babbies

>mfw all these stemcucks pulling all nighters and breaking down crying from stress in the library

i was told that you guys post hot kazakhstan and mongolian women

is this true???

Still can't believe she's half black desu
Jew genes must be stronk

sometimes we post finnish women so yeah

Merci mon ami

Marry the Puerto Rican.

Kill the White chick.

Fuck the Black woman (but she's on marriage level too).

from left to right 7/10 4/10 6/10

Their flabby old people arms disgust me desu

here
>quebec
bad

Need to breed a white mexican woman my dudes.

kill because they're ugly af

Gonna watch pure Japanese kino

literally just woke up haha

>Go to Doctor
>get told you're a colossal faggot

Jokes aside. The German is right(and he's a pretty big fucking queer).

Everyone else has gone through what you have, the difference is our attitude.

Answer this question honestly, are you doing what you always wanted to in life, or living someone else's expectations?

Man, this girl is actually pretty cute

nigga are you WOKE·?

Good post.

KINO

ty

what is the nmae of that manga?

>says the peepee poopoo bebbe who needs to go to a professional because he browsed too much tumblr

Fuck Kill Marry

I have a soft spot for mulatto Rashida Jones

Rosario+Vampire

Fuck Kill Fuck

Pretty sure I'm doing what I want in life, it's not a recent development, my mental health issues are genetic. I've managed to build my life in a way that it keeps it from flaring up too badly but it does effect long term motivation.

This is not a pick your self up by the boot straps issue ( I have no issue with hard work and immediate motivation or action) this is a I need medication to fix my brain issue. I've just tried to do it my way for years and it's not working.

>ywn get bullied in the bathroom by Japanese schoolgirls
Why live?

>i need medication
>i MUST become an addict or else I can never be happy

Are you a smoker/drug abuser?

What motivates you to work?

>tfw stopped my friend from dating a complete ho a few months ago
>tfw now he's dating a qtpa2t asian girl
Now, it's my turn!
2017, year of the asian gf

Are we still posting our /cum/ pictures?

Fuck kill marry

>this is a I need medication to fix my brain issue

They're not going to fix your issue, they're going to make it worse by prescribing you shit that will only result in fucked up side effects and make you come back and tell them you're even more fucked in the head, just so they can prescribe you more shit that'll fuck you up even more.

Why? Because $$$. Doctors now are nothing more than licensed drug dealers, dealers who profit off pharmaceutical companies giving them money to push their new pill, pills with more side effects than cures.

Most mental health problems aren't curable, like bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, which are most common, so chances are you're fucked.

t. diagnosed Bipolar with "manic tendencies" who found the best way to help myself is growing some balls and realize things could be much fucking worse.

>first gf was a complete hoe
>I didn't catch no feelings
>first love was a hoe
>we both caught feelings

Not sure if most women are hoes or i'm just attracted to bitches

All women are hoes desu

Here's my favorite

This is terrible
Poor girl :(

This man knows what's up.

Fellow bipolar here and I learned to use it to my advantage. We're good at sudden change of the heart moments. That's why we were made this way

r8 my 2nd /cum/mification

Even though it would fuck up the order, Canada should be Mexico (ski mask most common with federalis and marines), America should be America (baseball cap), Mexico should be Chile (boonie hats are super common in SA), and Chile should be Canada (just because).

>the average human skull is ridden with bumps and cracks

It seems that way, I do fine without medication but life could be better, if I really want to achieve what I want to do before death.

Nope never even put a cigarette to my mouth and I only drink while out to dinner which is rare, like every other month now that I'm single. I work out and eat healthy, no fast food or any junk food.

What motivates me to work is that I did many years of blue collar work, some retail as a teen and a couple years of white collar work and realized that people are shit no matter where you go or what you do (and I ended up being a shit person in response) so I wanted to be my own boss.

nido

wtf really?

no.

>German flag
Don't ever post this again

What did you mean by this?

wena

Locust pod skin.

Good double

Here's a different one

omg this soo triggers my phobia i didn't even know I had before I saw the images on imgur xD
fuck you!! XD

The gf
Explain

Can anyone........ please........ explain.... this typing style.... to me... I don't understand it......... do you just hold down the period key..... while you think.... of what to say next.... do people not realize they look like an absolute fucking retarded nonce? Like holy fuck, if I see an opinion with more than one period per sentence I just completely disregard it.

When I was smoking, my mental state was on check, just saying(research also proves nicotine has some mental benefits). Although, your worries shift to your health. Not condoning, but just saying.

In regards to work, how would a blog/website that makes you money so you don't have to always work feel? I'm sure if you invented a product that made you residual money, without governing most of your time, would lead to your happiness. Then you'd be able to focus on hobbies you actually like. Traveling, exercise, etc?

Hey, thanks.

It's a pause for comedic effect

have you

*disregards post*

How many images you got there?

What the fuck? There's no comedic effect at all. It just gives me the impression you're so fucking dull in the head/old that you either think you need to hold down a key or your post will be automatically discarded. Like do you think someone is going to start typing their comment and silence you and you're going to have to wait to start talking again?
It can't be for comedic effect. Comedic effect is maybe..... once, like this. It's not... like.... this... constantly... interspersed. You use a comma, for a pause anyways. You don't need periods, just add a comma or if you really have to emphasize it;
end the sentence and space a new line. It's just absolutely infuriating for some reason to read a line that has an equal character ratio of periods:letters.

youtube.com/watch?v=ucJMBx6VjcY

You're a....faggot