So Sup Forums I'm very strongly considering robbing a wedding in a few weeks. What I mean is...

So Sup Forums I'm very strongly considering robbing a wedding in a few weeks. What I mean is, there's a wedding at a certain facility in my town and I happen to know the exact time. I also know the layout of the property very well and where the women change/get ready before the wedding. The dressing room is a building separated from the wedding chapel, and it's usually left unlocked during the ceremony... and if not it can be easily broken into. My plan is to show up just after the ceremony starts dressed up in a suit like I belong there, and wearing gloves of course. I figure if anyone sees me I won't draw too much attention since you never really know everyone at a wedding anyway. I'll casually enter the girls dressing room and stuff all the purses, jewelry, phones, etc into a duffel bag and then take off. The wedding party including the bride is 6 girls, and I figure the mothers and a photographer or something give me the potential for 9 or 10 purses. They are bound to be loaded with cash intended to be given as gifts or for the bride to use on the honeymoon, as well as jewelry since many women will take off their normal jewelry in order to wear something specific for the ceremony. I should be long gone with the loot way before anyone gets back to the room to realize what happened since wedding ceremonies usually take at least 30 minutes or more. I'll take the license plate off my car while I'm there just in case and put it back on once I get a safe distance away. So that's my plan. What are your thoughts? Should I do it? Any advice?

>image.jpg

Friendly reminder that this has been posted from an Apple mobile device and you can close the thread and let it 404, folks. Meanwhile, I'll sage it. No need to thank me, just doing my friendly bit to make this board great again.

That's kinda uncool man. Why don't you rob a synagogue or something instead

Photographer will take some photos with you in it. Doubt that you can avoid him.
Afterwards they will check all photos and notice some guy that noone knows and looks suspicious. And trust me you will look suspicious.

Aw, how cute. OP thinks he's entitled to take advantage of people's trust because he's smarter than them. He thinks he's some sort of amoral ronin who has cracked society's algorithm, and that he can just saunter around unheeded by obligation to cultural conventions. Well, assume you're right. Assume there are no consequences to your actions, and that your plan works. What will you have really done here? You will have exploited the loophole that people don't expect sociopaths to wander in and take their shit while they're celebrating the love between two other people. That is, without doubt, one of the most shitty things you can do, OP, and not because it's wrong. But because it's fucking easy. Anyone can do this. You can sneak into anywhere and just look around, and realize that you can get away with taking lots of things. This is not commendable. You are not outsmarting anyone. You would just be contributing to the increasing feeling people have that they can't trust anybody, and that they need to be constantly on guard against people taking advantage of them, and that's just sad. You will regret this - not because you'll get caught, but because you probably won't. You think that because no one's watching, you'll be fine, because you don't have a conscience. But you're forgetting something: *you* are watching you. You will remember this shitty thing you've done forever, and you will never be able to undo the fact that some family will always remember how on their wedding day, some wandering fuckhole took their shit, and people fucking felt terrible, and you will be the cause of that horrible feeling. You might already have to live with other horrible things you've done that only you know about, and that's going to be hard enough - don't add to the pile, user. Just fucking think about it.

Solid plain go for it.

The photography shouldn't be to much of a hassle but avoid it if you can.

Also you are a piece of shit if you do. But who cares what I think

Your fingers must be bloody at the end of every day if you're playing morality police on Sup Forums. Or am I the only one here you have decided is beneath you? People steal for all kinds of reasons. You don't know mine and you don't get to judge whether they are right or wrong.

I cringed

The real problems with your plan, OP, are that:
1. The money for gifts won't be in their purse but already wrapped and sitting on the gifts table
2. Women won't take their jewelry off and swap it for other jewelry right there and leave it you dick
3. Photographer could very easily catch you in the background of a pic
4. If they realize 10 of their purses are missing and you left early you'll be prime suspect
5. Good luck going unnoticed as a man dressed in a suit taking his license off at the scene

This. Don't be a fucking piece of shit. Everyone will have had a wonderful time experiencing the joining of families..... you will ruin that for everyone forever. That will be the only thing they talk about, that someone took advantage of this loving time and stole not only the money but the happiness. I urge you to reconsider.

>suit to be inconspicuous
>gloves

I think maybe there's a few things to clarify. The entirety of the time I'm there will be during the ceremony. Everyone including the photographer will be in the chapel nowhere near me. So there's no way I'll be in any pics unless some straggler arriving late or something sees me and decides I'm worth taking a picture of. I won't be taking my plate off at the scene, just somewhere nearby before arriving. Also, everyone that will be there is a stranger to me. Nobody will be saying "hey where is bob? Didn't he leave early?" My name isn't Bob but you get the idea.
You may be right about the money and the jewelry. It's something to consider. But even if it's not quite the level of loot I anticipated 10 fucking purses is a good haul.

Good point. I may just have them in my pocket and put them on when I need to open the door.

More like, who is the guy in the suit with a fucking sack over his shoulders?

OP not only is your plan clumsy and low yield, it's a fucking shitty thing to do on what would otherwise be a happy occasion for those people

You're not beneath me. I've done things like you're talking about, and I thought it was cool because fuck them, I was 19 and needed money for shit. Then, I got older. I never forgot the horrible things I did, like I was hoping I would. It never became the "not a big deal" that I assumed it would be. It festered. I wished beyond everything that I could go back and undo, but I couldn't. So it's not that I think you're beneath me, but that you fucking *are* me, and I'm hoping you'll listen to reason like I didn't. So please pardon my harsh tone, but it comes from a place of tough love.

Do it op.
When did the chan fill with faggots?
Do wamhat you must to survive and thrive.

yolo faggot

You're such a piece of shit. Robbing someone blind on their own wedding day? How much of an actual nigger are you? Do us all a favor and kill yourself, you don't deserve to live.

cut the anime crap you retarded cunt, this is not an inspirational anime moment thread

You are going to get fucking murdered you damn fool

OP is just some lousy nigger who is struggling to pay for his weekly fixes of heroin.

You just can't control all the variables. Someone will see you. Maybe it's someone leaving to pop out for a smoke, maybe it's someone arriving late, maybe it's someone who forgot something from the dressing room walking in on you. But there's every possibility you will be seen doing this. Then you have to escalate: do you run or attack them? Now, it's not just theft, but assault. This is how people wind up in long-term prison. They think something is more simple than it actually is. There are perfectly logical reasons to not do this besides plebeian slave morality.

No, an anime moment is when you think you're living in a fucking cartoon where you can pull a heist like some slick jewel thief. The fact that OP is even talking about this shit means they're a fucking hack, and they're just going to fuck up people's day for no good reason.