Hey Sup Forums are there any bandfags? clarinetfags specifically. although other niggers are allowed

hey Sup Forums are there any bandfags? clarinetfags specifically. although other niggers are allowed

I dated a girl who played clarinet. Does that count?

Nobody will ever love you Brett

Tuba master race here

kinda

My current bf is in band, he plays the sax

This one time in band camp I was raped with a recorder.fucking Basterds

She never did any American Pie related stuff with it, though. She was kind of a goody-two-shoes.

>bf
Faggot.

then no kek

Are you a femanon or what said?

trumpetfag here, what up

Nice check em

I don't know if user is, I was mostly meming.
This sow better not be her.
I want to see the trumpet up your pussy.

how does it feel to play the least heard, unimportant, faggiest instrument ever conceived?

Or saxaphone, whatever. More like lacksaphone because you're lacking pics of it shoved inside your asshole
Listen you fucking percussion meme. Just because you can autism bangy bang doesn't mean you're important or the 'backbone of the whole band' or whatever shit they tell you to feel like less of a retard.

oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink
You fat pig! Hahahahahaaa nigger got caught up with the tities to turn his head
Zoz

Never post on this board again.

Trump 2016

not a percussionist, but your instrument is still unimportant and sucks. Shove your faggy tooter up your asshole

>not a percussionist
Then you aren't mentally retarded, so what is the excuse for you being such a nigger?

Not sure which one of you seems more butthurt.

i dont play a faganet

Fish player here what's up

umm op here... clarinet gets most solos in concert bands, has the largest range, can play melody or bass and sound good. it is pretty gay but out of ten clarinets in my band im the only guy so seems like im not the fag.

We already know that.
I don't play it anymore, but I was at least decent, and I'm not a snobby cocktongue about it unless someone instigates by insulting the clarinet which is pretty good.

I play electric bass, if that counts.

You are literally not OP.
Ask the girls to sodomize you with their clarinets, it'll be cute.

it should

at least im not a fagenet hahaha i bet u were a proud marching band autist in high school pretending people cared about ur terrible instrument ahahahah

I play the clarinet, can anyone here play flight of the bumblebee? I can't for the dick of me.

thats me... im op

now thats an instrument i can respect

Can you fucking prove it?
Show your balls.
Never interact with another human again.

Sax player here bitches. I steal all the ladies.

return to your safe space in the band room, we are all important there :)

>(Except fagenet, but nobody will say anything because feelings are important)

Baritone here reminding everyone that the only ones who likes trumpets are the people who play them.

Why the fuck do you put that 'e' in 'fagenet'?
Do you think the instrument is a 'clarenet' you fucking idiot?

Why the fuck do you put yourself in the band when you play a worthless instrument?

Hey, both of you are faggots. At least we could agree on that, right? Still, though, I'm not sure which one of you are more butthurt.

i put my dick on it. im not putting my balls on it im not an animal

flute fag detected. ur equally as worthless as fagenet

Actually, I don't play any instruments. But, if I had to choose, it'd be a sax.

ur only minorly less faggy than fagenet but its ok

Sexysax fag here niggers

If only OP played bass clarinet like a real man

Holy shit, that grammar and spelling, by the way.

only fags care about grammar on an anonymous image board

How old are you, exactly?

12, and i play fagenet for the local scottish pub

>12
That explains why fag is the only adjective you know

And you just bit the bait. Way to go.

op here again (not posting my dick to prove it you fags) i can see whats wrongs with Sup Forums everything comes down to calling each other fags and baiting each other, jesus fuck back to band discussions

Welcome to Sup Forums, I'm afraid. Yes, this is what it's all come to.

wow dumbass u play fagenet and u cant even into grammer

Kek under rated