I just moved to ann arbor Michigan

i just moved to ann arbor Michigan.
this place is so empty and i need weed connect.

any dealers in ann arbor?

Other urls found in this thread:

michiganweed.org/how-to-get-your-medical-marijuana-card/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off, nigger, get the fuck out of my state.

im not a nigger man

>not being able to find weed in the home of the hash bash and one of the first cities to decrimilize marihuana

shits legal here dude, go to a fucking "holistic house" pay the 200ish dollars and go to a vendor, its a 2 day process between getting diagnosed and filing with the state, as soon as you pay the state you can use the receipt as proof you paid it off and can immediately go to a dispensary

shit

>Ann Arbor
>Big college town
>can't find weed

smh

Could get you 8 ounces for 1600.00.

Nive try, FBI

>paying dispensary prices with no half pound discount

what the fuck are you on about?

This a fucking joke, kiddo?

Come to D-town and do some smack with me.

do you actually have a green card? because its a 3 week minimum process.

>D-town
>smack

Fuck off Franklin, no one actually believes you when you say you are from detroit

yo im new to this place can you pleaseeee
explain this process better omg

im not good with new ppl man

But Franklin definitely sounds like the name of someone from Detroit.

I admit, you got me. I live in Farmington Hills. And I drive a fucking Cadillac. Like a fucking ASSHOLE. I am extremely privileged.

michiganweed.org/how-to-get-your-medical-marijuana-card/

the comments are decent for info as well

come to detroit...i got you, fam.

dont listen to him getting a medical weed card isnt hard if you can find a shady doctor but you usually have to pay him $100 and you have to pay the state $60.
you can use your papers 3 weeks after the states cash your check or as soon as you get the card in the mail but that usually take a month or two.

>2 miles distance from farmington hills, has no clue what im talking about

check your privilege.

im triggered.

It's (F)armington (H)ills, pleb. Emphasis on the capitalization. I don't pay 30k in property taxes every year to have you faggots shit all over it.

but i dont have any of those diseases or symptoms.

do i gotta lie to get the card?

say you have chronic pain and find a really shady doctor that doesnt give a fuck

>30k property taxes
nigger, you dont live in palmer woods or the pointes and your parents pay nowhere near that

quiet literally, look up holistic house, or herbal remedy shop, something along those lines, I'd be willing to be theres at least 5 in a2.

Go to a head shop and ask the workers where is a place that has a dr in the house. Then call that place and make an appointment.

Do you have to lie? yes

do you have to be over 21?

Come down to Louisville bruv

>Louisville

in kentucky?? no

alright alright alright the whole process of getting the mary jane card seems like a long process.

are there any dealers who could just sell me the weed??

Living off of washington in ann arbor. Literally weed on every corner. Dispensary on liberty too like literally right next to the campus. Fuck off and be a big boy and get a medical card.

im only gonna be here for few weeks so medical card seems like out of option cause its gonna take at least a month to get the card

Than you can live without the sticky for a few weeks.

go fuckyourself man

kek there are so many dealers in A2 literally ask anybody who looks like they smoke