How is it like being in the Klan?

How is it like being in the Klan?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldcrunch.com/culture-society/in-germany-where-neo-nazis-meet-the-ku-klux-klan/germany-kkk-nazi-terrorism-klan/c3s9967/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan#Other_countries
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/1998/klan-overseas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the benefits are great

I wanted to be a white wizard last halloween but now that I'm a Klan it felt awkward

There are ? Tell us !

(never thought I would learn something usefull in /b)

>full dental
>decent emergency
>even quit smoking plans

yeah, we get paid okay but the clincher is its more like just a sekret klub for whites. Just pull strings for whites families you know and stuff.

It sucks if you're actually an intelligent white male interested in white pride and purity. They are a bunch of fuckheads that do nothing to actually help the white race.

wow, paid ? like a monthly payment ? how much in dollars (if you can tell me)

Do you guys have any interest in philosophy or stuff like that ?

Imagine being old (65+), angry, and irrelevant in modern society. That's what it's like.

Ask her

I can't give you a dollar amount, but yes there's payments off record.

philosophy? no, we don't sit around and wonder if bears get embarrassed if they're caught shitting in a bush somewhere.

our philosophy:
>dislike niggers if they're a societal burden
>dislike Mexicans if they're illegal
>dislike liberal faggots

that's about it.

>implying I'm anywhere near 65

>>>/reddit/

What do you talk about in your meetings?

Horrible when radiotherapy starts.

Seems like the KKK way of thinking changed in several years, am I wrong ?

Not really. Its pretty much been anti-nigger, anti-faggot, anti-jew bastard, agenda.

>NatSoc
>Klan
>pickone

we talk about how to get our white friends/families ahead really. there isn't any lynching or hangings as far as I know.

we do run niggers out of town if they start chimping out

Oh, a millennial huh? Pretty much the same thing as a Baby Boomer, just a lot younger. Anyway >>>/tumblr/ is for your kind. Don't let it's reputation for being a hive of feminazis and sjws frighten you away. It's infested with right wing extremist dipshits too. It's basically a safe space for whiny faggots. You'll fit right in.

Sign me up

>implying there's a significant difference
:^)
Haven't you heard of the relations between neo-nazi groups and KKK branches in Germany?

So if i join i get a better job and just have to agree to you stupid fucks?
Anybody in a high Position there or just talk?

>implying I'm a millenial now
>telling me to go to a different board after you outed yourself as leddit

I think you have to be a christian

no, I haven't because there's no such thing. the Klan doesn't exist outside of America and Nazis have no connection. they're larpagan faggots.

Considering that it no longer exists. The actual KKK bankrupted and died in the 70s, and the name became public domain. What you have today are a bunch of fragmented pissant groups trying to pass themselves off as teh real klan, but they are really just poseurs. The irony is that the actual Klan would have considered these fucks to be lowlives, and beneath them. I mean do remember that it was an upper class organization, full of the movers and shakers of Southern society, and not a bunch of uneducated, toothless trailer niggers. If it still existed, these people would be put in their place really quickly.

Lonely

kind of half of this. the people that pose as the Klan and meet in the woods with sheets over their heads are Mormons posing as us.

worldcrunch.com/culture-society/in-germany-where-neo-nazis-meet-the-ku-klux-klan/germany-kkk-nazi-terrorism-klan/c3s9967/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan#Other_countries

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/1998/klan-overseas

so ur not a baby boomer or a millenlial, are u ducking gay or dumb bitch. shit, turns out kkk embers really are retatded

nigur those aren't real kkk. kkk started in the us, ur talking about neonazi or skinheads, dumfuck

Nazis started in Germany, yet we have nazis all over the place

Why can't the same be said for the Klan?

have I upset you?

its a government honeypot dipshit

Because one of them is an idealogy, whoever embraces it can become involved. Other one is an organization, which means in order to get involved you should be a part of that organization. And KKK didn't spread to Europe as far as I know.

shhhhiet white trash!