Hey Sup Forums on monday im going to ask her out. Any advice?

Hey Sup Forums on monday im going to ask her out. Any advice?

ask this bitch to dress properly

Nah man, I'm barely human so i wouldn't know.

Post penis measurement

Don't tell her that you're a virgin

A better one

Tell her to go back to the store she got her top from, and get the last 1/3 of her shirt. She paid good money for a 2/3 complete shirt. Does she have NO fiscal sense?

btfo

Wear a condom. That girl loves black cock.

ask for nudes.. (then share them with Sup Forumsros) that never fails

Bring tissues.
She's gonna say no

....whoa... sign of cross and back away. Duckface for days...

Don't ask for advice on Sup Forums

flat hips slut deverve no effort

Replace "ask" with "eat".

If you need to ask Sup Forums then you already have no hope

Halp

cumslut/10, suavefag here

seriously OP, unless you're capable of a fuck n' chuck (which I highly doubt you are) I would just not say anything. Post a picture of yourself and I can tell you what to say/do and if you have any chance at all.

poast moar now you kike

do it in person have an idea of what you're going todo if you actually want a relationship dont ask to see a movie go ice skating or mini putt something fun

Did you fucking hear me

Whatever you do don't listen to this guy. I doubt he's been 5 feet from an exposed vagina.

i have good results with ether

MOOOOOOOOAAAAARRR NOW

OP the day you ask her out, keep your head clear of what to expect and contain yourself (no jumping up and down with glee like a kid that just discovered MadBallz back in 83. That was me btw, MadBallz were the shit)
Anyway, ask her out for lunch. It's safe, within a neutral request and you're less likely to be reject over a "hey wanna go out / party" etc.
Unless you're just after the pussy and don't want a meaningful relationship that could last. She doesn't look the type to just give it up like a pokemon card she got doubles of
Treat the request like you'd ask one of your buddies. Casual, and confident - she'll notice that. Don't be all Millhouse n shit, you'll do fine. Just don't follow the majority of what Sup Forums suggests. They're fucking hilarious on the internet, but niggatits, this is real life. Your life.

Good luck OP ya fag. Be gentle before you unleash the beast.

don't f-f-f-fucking stutter

"Hey I was on Sup Forums, and it got me thinking about us."

Don't bother. She's just going to cheat on you.

Don't listen to these virgin fags OP

If you think you have a shot, just go for it.
Pack a tec if she turns you down tho

Wait, I retract my statement.
I did not see this.

OP just walk up to her, preferably while she's at work.
"Tina" (or whatever her name is)
say nothing else, glide over to her (try not to take any steps, just one giant, slow glide if you can.
Grab her right in the cooch through her yoga pants and breath in through your nose deeply, but at a slow pace and slowly mutter "Saturday".
Walk out of the store with a hard on and wet underwear. Wait for Saturday.

Simply because she's posted this picture for you to have access to and thus, provided to us here, shows that she wants to display this type shit to anyone, so she's of the "try and fuck me and see if you win" variety. Sure, that challenge has its reward, so either try to rack up the fuck count while you're young, or be decent bf material, establish some connections and if they end, try peaceful friend type exit - you never know when it comes back to you and you end up fuckin an old ex again. I dunno, it's your life OP fuck it up however you must.
She is likely this: