"user, why is it you don't already have a girlfriend?"

"user, why is it you don't already have a girlfriend?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RA7mruIJRqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would rather be alone my whole life than give my heart to someone who is going to cheat on me the first chance they get.

Nigger

Because I'm gay, but I'm not gay tonight so y'all bitches bout to get date raped.

because if I did, I wouldn't be able to fuck all of you sluts right now.

i am not interested in a vapid, soulless creature whos only interest is looking in the mirror and buying clothes.

thoughtful...

Cause am fag OP

"I do, thinking about it I shouldn't really be here. However, pink haired girl lets go somewhere quiet so i can pound the fuck out of you"

Because all the women I've met are horrible or married.

Yeah, but pussy though.

u r not of homosex, r u?

youtube.com/watch?v=RA7mruIJRqk

I fap to traps.

Topkek

I do have one

Because I look like this

I got a date tonight and shes been sending me some strong signals that she wants the D

>Imblying I will be with those cyka blyats

Because I am horrible at the power struggle game that ever couple plays in the infancy of their relationship. Most girls I can't stand, so its easy to "win" with those, but I have no intention on staying with a female I don't care about. There was one girl I really liked, but just came off clingy and needy. We went our separate ways and she got preggo, so I'm not interested anymore and she won't leave me alone now. She's a staple in my circle of friends, so I can't tell her its her daughter. I would be shunned for saying "the greatest thing to happen to her" makes her undateable. And then there's the only girl I ever loved. I hurt her pretty bad when we were kids, managed to stay friends, but that's all we get to be. She still let's me hit it every now and then, but that's it. So I guess there's that, but it makes it worse.

>Implying these are the only types of women in existence
You have to put forth a little effort into choosing your targets user

Pfft, as if I'm going to only possibly get action at the risk of being accused of rape, wrongly sentenced to years in prison, and return only to a ruined social reputation! No, unless the general image of women actually grows the fuck up, THEN maybe I'll consider.

See

y-you too....

Because I spend too much time jerking off and playing vanilla WoW

Grew up with a single mom that taught me to always respect and worship girls not how to do anything other than that. Then we moved to the worst place we could have for my personality (rural Vermont to northern new jersey) which led me to get fat and be afraid of girls. I was also drugged on ADD meds for 3 of 4 hs years and treated like a retard because of it.

Since then I've move several thousand miles away lost about 100lbs (still fat but feel great) and have had 4 girls reject me. Hurst at first then your just pretty on with it. I only wish I did all this at 13 and not 27.

No job

>I'm fugly
>I'm disgusting
>A syphilitic barbary ape with irritable bowel syndrome would be an upgrade by comparison

Because I'm hideously unattractive, so no girl wants to risk breeding with that.

lold

Keep losing weight and feeling good about yourself user. The grills will come.

Pics or stfu

I'm just not interested with relationships

"don't know, there's 5 of you though, if you're that concerned as to why i'm single, why don't one or all of you volunteer yourself to me?"

Are you really?

Smooth as a frosty

Because I can't stand other minors. Especially girls.

>I've tried maybe once or twice before and failed then gave up forever
Thats what he actually meant

Dubs confirm

Cause I haven't found a women I like enough to start a relationship with?

*thumbs up*

You're still looking though right?

Not actively. I have too much self loathe to feel like I matter to anyone else.

Depression does that to you

why would you want a pic of a hideous looking male?

i dont get out much and i get super derpessed i dont have friends how about i make some new one here

yes, relationship have never interested me, I don't understand them and i don't see the enjoyment of being in one

Depression is an excuse not a cause. Do something that makes you feel good about your self. Accomplish some small achievable goals to build up your confidence then get out there. And if you dont succeed on the first girl you want remember there are plenty more and that was your first try.

For proof of your claim

Maybe a psycopath?

because I am the most important person in my life

I'd rather play majora's mask for the rest of my life instead of sacrificing myself to something so brittle as a modern family

Or sociopath....which ever is the one where you can't empathize with another person

My problem isn't confidence. It's that I am too depressed to get along with other people or even like them. If I wanted a good relationship I would just have to be a fuckboy and constantly lie about how I feel to get laid, and quite frankly that's not me.

Why are you "depressed" exactly and you dont have to lie/ be a fuckboy to get a girl user. In fact thats how you get screwed over.

She broke up with me because I want kids and to get married in the future and she doesnt

Well then good. You dont need a woman who just wants to play and be "young forever"

Oh, I don't know...

Just afraid of commitment, I guess.

With friends like these...

lmao same story for me, but it was me who didn't want kids

I hope when you do eventually get kids, you won't regret it. But w/e, life is a book you write as you go

well I can comprehend others feels and tend to worry for others, but when it comes to actually wanting to be in a relationship I just don't see the importance

there's no reason to commit to a whore, they would just leave you anyway

BUT user IF YOU DONT GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS YOU ARE A LOSER

You ever had a meaningful relationship before user?

Could literally post a pic of a group of young guys like that and add arrows saying "Urges for brutality and rape but pretends to be nice" , "Insecure about everything" , "Too lazy to get job" etc.

Why would I ever be in this fucking situation to begin with ? Why would I be sitting with some 4 random hot girls and one retard ?

Regardless. I am a muslim so no gf :^(

Are you telling me you wouldn't fuck the shit out of a redhead with an alcohol addiction?

That's the american dream.

or I could live by myself and make a reasonable amount of money

Well women won't want to hear me complain like a little bitch about my problems. That's not going to get me laid. I'm depressed because I'm an asshole do not get along with very many people. I can't lie and sound like an edgelord and that I don't care about not having friends, but my childhood was fucked up so I moved a lot and never kept any friends. Now I'm 19 and have none.

I can't even make online friends because I'm an asshole, so I really just have no respect for myself. I can get nudes from bitches since I do calisthenics so I have a pretty fit body, but I don't have any sexual drive due to depression or any kind of drive. Good things don't actually happen in my life thus far

no because I've never seen it as an importance

What does you being Muslim have to do with no gf?

BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR PARENTS??? THEY DESERVE GRANDCHILDREN; AND IF YOU LOVE YOUR GF YOU SHOULD GIVE HER KIDS

btw this is a parody, but I hear this shit all the time

show tits or GTFO

I'm like an 8/10 but i barely go outside of my apt. And hangout with socially retarded nerds. Also I'm not really looking either if pussy comes my way ill go for it tho.

you cant have a girlfriend in islam lo;

responded to myself for some reason.

You have similar problems to what i used to. Id suggest getting some bros before you go after hos. And practice not being an asshole on them. It isnt hard just think what would yoi want them to do/say if the roles were reversed before doing/saying things.

>this pictuyre

I mean ultimately your goal should be to be financially stable and have a wife so great you want to impregnate her then have a nice functional family with said wife.

>the feminists are the reason I'm a virgin

lol sure but women are the ones with the most problems, especially in terms of dating I dont really need to point that out do I? out of all the dudes I hang out with only 1 out of 1000 doesnt seem to have thier shit together, this is also emphasized on a lot of shows which is portrayed from events in real life such as "girls" "orange is the new black" etc

>inb4 bisa

"Well actually I was about to ask you out"

I'm too busy making money to get a girlfriend work about 14 to 16 hours a day

Because I'm unemployed living with my parents at 22 and the only thing I'm any good at is cooking and that's a dying employment field in this region

>Having to work that much to make money
>not being able to balance a work and home life.

How can cooking die as a field ? do people in your area no longer eat or smth ?

have fun with that 60% divorce rate bud

its the same reason why retards fail before even trying, in reality there is nothing wrong with cooking hes just too much of a bitch to try and do something about it so he limits himself inorder to make himself feel better

Its 50/50 and the other 50 do stupid shit like marrying the first woman to open her legs or marrying a girl after only months of (not) knowing her.

Too expensive.

75% of divorces is initiated by the woman
custody goes to her in 85%

nice stats

Sup Forums has strengthened my outlook on autists. People who do the slightest things like xD and such simple shit that normal people do I just hate immediately, not without good reason of course.

I have some bros, but one of them is slowly distancing away for me. I have the terrible feeling my personality gets old quick, so my last irl friend whom I moved away from stopped playing vidya with me. I have one bro who I never met irl whom I play with now, so I try to cherish that.

Appreciate your friends guys, cause some of us aren't fortunate enough to have any.

All still back to men doing stupid shit like marrying bitches instead of holding out for actual wife material.

>live with parents
>no job
>busy with school
>insecure
>depression and anxiety
>shit personality
>also I'm ugly as fuck

Because Im fucking terrified. I am not over my father's death after 20 years and subsequent losses have me even more terrified of having even the tiniest amount of intimacy with any one person.

Im so terrified of fucking up because of all the beatings I used to get for not doing something correctly that I don't try anything unless I have to.

I don't have a girlfriend because I am a fucking coward.

"I've just been so busy getting my life together, but I've finally been seeing my hard work pay off lately. Would any one of you very pretty ladies like to go out for coffee tonight?"

It's not hard, Sup Forums.

yeah good luck finding a 25yr old woman that hasn't been railing everything in college

it's because they're not financially dependant anymore. so they can just have their cake and eat it too

wow arent you a neat specimen

I already have a full-time job

>60% divorce rate
Marry anyone but a white woman :^) She will like exotic hard working things.

love comes and goes, but yeah what is lost is forever lost user

muh feels

I always wondered how much being a full time fucking douchebag paid, how is it user?

not from what I have seen, they just become westerners themselves. good luck with your master plan tho