>Favourite drug(s)

Weed, cocaine

>Overrated drug(s)

Ecstasy, cocaine

>Underrated drug(s)

Weed, shrooms

>Worst drug a.k.a would never do

Heroin, benzo

Also general drug thread, feel free to share stories, questions etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K6QseKGAVYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Roll for 16

only drug I ever done was a multitude of different anabolic steroids. tren dick=underrated

>2016
>Taking street steroids
>Even once
>Shiggy

You are a stupid person.

yeah steroids are underrated bro, i want sum

Used to smoke half a pack a day and binge drink on the weekend, now I smoke weed and do psychs once a month

Are you not worried you will fuck up your natural testosteron production or losing your balls?

What psychs have you done? Which was your favourite and why?

I have huge respect for hard psychadelics because of some horrorstories of friends whinding up on the looney bin and such.

what psychs do u use? im gonna try some next month but i havent done much research

holy fucking shit
can newfags stop rolling at everything that has a number on it? Do they just not understand how it works?

About to pop some x.

Does anybody know if smoking some weed oil would show up on a urine test?

Planning on trying mushrooms later this week.

Any tips for a first timer?

Dosage?

Why wouldn't?

youtu.be/K6QseKGAVYk

If you get high it will show on a urine test, but for how long is different from each individuals situation.

Start with a low dose and in a safe enviroment with people you can trust/good friends.

If anythings starts going wrong, remember, it's not real, it's the substance tricking your brain.

favorite drugs
weed, 2cb, ritalin

>Favourite drug(s)
Weed, shrooms, lsd, DXM (in a way, no longer take), caffeine

>Overrated drug(s)
Alcohol, Tobacco, Opiates

>Underrated drug(s)
DXM

Opiates, Meth, Random street ecstasy, would never do benadryl again and am staying away from DXM, I actually absolutely love the effects but cannot argue that even plain DXM without additives is highly detrimental to health/mental state.

>Favourite drug(s)

LSD, Weed, Valium

>Overrated drug(s)

Alcohol if it counts. Nicotine. Weed also has a lot of negative connotations due to dumb narcissistic stoners but I still love that shit.

>Underrated drug(s)

LSD

Heroin, Meth, Cocaine

>Drugs I want to try

DMT, Shrooms

I'm with you on everything but the coke, would try at least once.

No shit it will

Would probably chill with.

Shrooms is different from LSD in the sense that it's more introspective and less clarified, with more of just a weird feeling of unreality. How many times you tripped on LSD? I really want to try DMT myself, I think it would be the most effective and only last for a short time, although feeling longer of course.

Grew these a few months ago.

> favorite drugs
Weed, opiates (heroin), srhooms, acid, cocaine (injected)

> overrated
Cocaine (snorted), benzos, extacy, alcohol

> underrated
Shrooms, ghb

> most hated
Meth, adderall, shitty rolls

>Weed also has a lot of negative connotations due to dumb narcissistic stoners

It's not the substance fault that some people who use it have a unpleasant personality, try to be objective please.

For example, cocaine is a hell of a drug, but I don't dislike it just because of crackheads, i dislike it because it's one of the worst drugs ever created, not only because of the negative effects, but because of all the blood the drug causes.

Very informative video but I feel as if telling the down sides of things like this kinda ruin it/make me not want to.

I cant exactly say Im happy with my life, but usually keeping a level head helps when smoking weed or drinking, but he tells you not to try that.

Duly noted, I remember that one from edibles.

>Favourite drug(s)

Weed, shrooms

>Overrated drug(s)

Alcohol, cocaine

>Underrated drug(s)

DMT, shrooms

Facka, krockadill, spice

>(injected)

Ne else fuck with ghb? It's fucking good, like how alcohol shud b

Amen on the krokadill

>shud b

Nigga you just keep on doin' it

LSD is my favorite hands down.

>Favourite drug(s)

codeine, ibuprofen

>Overrated drug(s)

panadol, cough syrup

>Underrated drug(s)

what ever the fuck they put in the green whistle holy shit

flakka, cocaine, meth, drugs are bad m'kay

>Drugs I want to try

weed ( already tried it but it was one puff and didn't really do anything to me since i was blind drunk at the time)

Man what can I say? Greatest and shortest high there is, plus u taste the really good coke from the veins ur tongue and u hear this sound (bell ringer, aluminum train I've heard it called) in ur ears
Like an organism it's an expirence all its own that ppl go nuts over

>(activated)

Wut

Also speed is great. But not at the same time as LSD.

I have almost as much fun growing as I do taking. Shrooms are awesome.

If you really likes psychadelics and are serious about testing DMT, then I suggest that you travel and try real ayahuasca from a real shaman.

If you don't have the money for it you can just order some from the internet, but please, if you try it, then read up about it, it takes 2 weeks preparation and you need an experienced guide, but if you try it at home then please read up about it before testing, and be carefull.

Yea boy only them activated cocaines for me

I went through depression as a kid and frequently got high on Benadryl/antihistamine. Worst feeling ever, but for some reason I kept coming back to it,

My dad actually used to be addicted to that shit, but I can totally see how amazing it would feel. I just wouldn't be able to stop.

what about Nitrous Oxide highs. Are there any drugs that are comparable in high to that?

>Favorite drugs

weed, alcohol, shrooms. DXM is cool too but I only did it twice

>Overrated drugs

benzos

>worst drug

Heroin, meth, salvia

Where does one acquire the spores to grow my own shrooms?

i got high from inhaling whip cream propellent which is nitrous oxide)

Any tips for baking with cannabutter?
Or vaped weed?

I know with cannabis oil, some people recommend soaking the oil and weed together over night, then putting it in a slow cooker for half a day to get the most out of it. I haven't seen tips for butter yet though.

Also I've never used vaped weed before but I know people sometimes recommend using 2-3x the usual amount, or mixing some fresh stuff with it, but that's all.

Yea once I buy and do some even if I have other hard drugs (i.e. heroin) to come down with its almost impossible not to buy more. I don't crave it everyday or get sick w/o but when ur coming off the high all think is where the fuck is more blow

Online, as long as you're not in CA or GA (I think there's another state) spores are perfectly legal.

Mushrooms, lsd , and salvia. I don't have a favorite. Each one has their own value that must be respected. Though if I was handed any of the three I would take the acid first. I can never get over the taste of mushrooms or salvia. Smoking weed has ruined my taste for tobacco and other smokables and I'm too lazy to bother with making mushrooms into tea.

I wouldn't be able to do that, not now at least. Can't really even mess with shrooms due to a bad trip i had a few weeks ago.

I can't do psychs outside of being with myself and maybe a trip sitter. I get too anxious every time and feel that I am not in control of my situation. I also don't care to take ayahuasca too much at the current time as I'm not seeking any kind of group experience of organized ritual. I just want my room, darkness and my mind.

I believe I have BPD or some type of personality disorder, and am currently extremely suicidal, so I unfortunately have to stay away from psychs for now.

My nigga.

Yeah I've heard that about shrooms. The only way I can see myself getting on to them is if one of my drug buddies gets on. I've tripped on LSD three times now and I'm planning to do my next trip in a month or two (once I score of course). It's been way too long.
They look nice my man.

>try to be objective please
>the question is asking me what I think is overrated

This is the only way I see myself doing DMT, travelling to Peru or some shit when I have the funds.

I went to mid west grow kits and spore site they reccomended. Worked perfectly, no issues and yield a couple ounces of dried shrooms from the 6 jar kit. Posted shrooms i grew earlier in thread. Cost maybe $80-100, instructions online on website.

It would be best to start with a low dose of mushrooms since the experience isn't as long as acid or mescaline and is guaranteed to be safe, as opposed to any salts, gels, or blotters you might find that could be made or cut with a dangerous rc like 25i and bromodragonfly

favourite drug
the trippa snippa
>speed
>weed
>heroine
>cocaine
>mushrooms
>pine-o-clean
>petrol
>battery acid
>acid
>salvia
>some herbs and spices
>some lettuce and tomato
>vodka sauce
>bam and the dirt is gone
>Ajax spray and wipe
>some chicken and cheese
>all wrapped in a tortilla

>Favourite drug(s)
Heroin, Ketamine, NN-DMT, 5MeO-DMT, NoS.

>Overrated drug(s)
MXE, Methadrone, alcohol.

>Underrated drug(s)
2CI, 2CB, 2CE, aMT, DXM.

There is literally nothing I wouldn't have done before I got clean... as in I was even trying to get hold of the right eyedrops to cook up Krokodil.

However, I've now been clean for 21months.

Good trips start with a one on one with someone you're intimate with. Best shroom trips I ever did was just me and a girl. Naked laughing talking. Sex was not that enticing. Prepare to not sleep.

Keep up the good work. You can smoke weed though. It's cool.

Thanks friend.

For some reason I was under the impression that since its a fungus colony you could just keep it growing for quite awhile. But looking around it seems you typically only get 1 or 2 yields from 1 spore sample.

There has been a couple of studies on BPD and psilocybin. One, a high does "ego loss" trip, was shown to "while" all those emotions, giving a clean slate to build your emotions on. Another one, tested it with microdosing, and showed that small does leveled everything out. Look into it man, it may help you. But make sure if you go with the first, you have a trusted trip sitter. BPD and shrooms can cause you to go off the deep end before you come back.

>Favorite drugs

Ecstasy, LSD, alcohol

>Overrated drugs

Cocaine, benzos and nicotine (even though I smoke)

>Underrated drugs

To the general population? Psychedelics

>Never touch

Opiates of any kind (percs, blues, heroin, etc) also DMT scares me even though I've taken high doses of LSD

Drug story: Went to music festival, took a benzo for anxiety, drank a bunch of beers before we got there. Started to sober up later in the day and took a tab of ecstasy (friend said take half of one because they're strong, I didn't listen) start coming up, drop a gel tab of lsd. Start to feel really fucking weird. Feel like a fucking zombie. Weirdest trip I've ever had. Everything felt flat and lifeless. Sat down to take a break with some other people. Instantly projectile vomit onto someones back with 0 warning. Look at my friend confused as fuck and don't know what to do. Somehow NOBODY noticed or said anything. Me and my friend stumble away. Wipe my face and blow my nose into my bandana. Start to feel a lot better and had an amazing night after that

>Favourite drug(s)

Weed, adderall

>Overrated drug(s)

acid, alchohol

>Underrated drug(s)

shrooms

Heroin, cocaine

id love to get my hands on some hash, but i am both broke and poorly connected. same goes for DMT but im hesitant, cuz idk what the repercussions would be if i did it.

pic is unrelated

has anyone here actually tried flakka?
if so what did it feel like when you tripped?

That's rather interesting, I've done a shitton of research on psychs and am an avid mckenna follower, but hadn't seen that before. Honestly never thought to look into it. I think the issue I had when I tripped the 3 times I have is I was taking between 2-3g dried and wasn't really getting there, so I was kinda fighting it. A hero dose may be in order soon, I'll have to look into studies and talk to my buddies.

Thanks man.

From what Ive read flakka does almost nothing but put you into a mindless rampage.

Maybe thats just the cases of people taking too much though.

Never tried it, supposed to be similar to PCP, but never tried that either.

my stash. roll dubs to move/open something. find the 1/2 ounce...win nothing.

4-aco-dmt

>Worst feeling ever, but for some reason I kept coming back to it,

That's not strange at all, research shows that rats living in unnatural environment with infinite access to cocaine would abuse the substance to such a degree it caused them to die, while the rats living under normal circumstances did not. And human brain is quite similar but still very different, so when the prefrontal cortex does not release the endorphins it is supposed to your mind subconsciously search for a substitute. Called in laymen terms "escaping from reality." Everyone does it, but you have to controll it and learn how to live in the real world.

>Any tips for baking with cannabutter?

I have made a cake and tea with cannabutter, but I used hash, so I dont know with weed.

But with hash you just mix the little bits with a high fat containing butter(minimum 70% fat) and mix it with heat, but not so hot that the THC will evaporate, you want the THC to mix with the fat because THC is solvable in fat.

>I can't do psychs outside of being with myself and maybe a trip sitter.

This is normal, that's why you need the shaman to guide you. But some people(like me and you) prefer to be alone, and thats also normal. But ayahuassca is nothing to take alone as unexperienced, but under controlled situations is the hand downs best psychadelic and will heal all your fears/psychological problems.

It's not a group thing, it's extremly personal, but the shaman is only there to help you, like a priest.

Forgot to mention weed is overrated. Shit just makes me aware of every ache in my body and makes me paranoid.

Yields are massive though my man. Each cake produced on average 60g fresh. 6 cakes = 360g wet = 36g dry with the 3 flushes I had = 108g dry = 3.8 O and in my town shrooms go for about 300/o. Dosage is anywhere form 2-5g a trip.

Good luck reading that with my horrible formatting, but yeah, it's both profitable and enjoyable and not hard whatsoever, besides being sterile. Just trade an O for weed.

yeah from what ive seen it fucked you up something real big

calm down friend

fucking newfag lol

I'm too lazy to reference the original post, however, I prefer to trip alone. There's no other way to do it if you ask me.

is coke really that addictive i want to try it

I've never done it, however I hear the addiction is mostly mental and not physical. It just makes you feel that good.

Wow, will definitely grow my own at some point now, thanks for the info.

Roll for 7. Recently tried acid tabs. Amazing trips.

Bait.

>41grams
No wonder everyone reckons mushrooms are so chill when they take these pissant amounts. Try 8 goldtops that size if they're fresh or AT LEAST 5 DRIED GRAMS and they must be fully dried and feel almost like a potato chip none of this half-dried squishy bs. It's like the cunts I know who say they "drop tonnes of acid" they'll never take more than 100ug at once because it's "too heavy" that's the whole point you stupid cunts when you finally take the full dose you'll realise you weren't even in the doorway you were down at the bottom of the driveway

>favorite
Mdma, led
>overrated
Cocaine, xanax all my friends do bars I don't see the appeal
>underrated
Mushrooms I barley do them but best trips I just don't have a urge to get them oddly
>never do
Anything that's not lSD shrouds or mdma

Np, just be super careful with inoculation and temperature. If you don't keep temp right you wont get as much of a yield. Good luck.

rolling for smack, going to bang regardless.

Addiction takes time and habituation unless you're extremely weak. I've done it a few times when it was around and literally never actively seeked to get my hands on it ever again. Makes you feel mildly euphoric and extremely energetic but the high literally lasts like half an hour and the nose drip tastes like complete shit

>Favorite
Opiates, (oxy, dilaudid) speed, (adderall) weed

>Overrated
Dissociatives, (DXM, Ket) DPH

>Underrated
LSD

>Worst
IV opiates
its so fucking good but not worth it in the long run

Do I have to go to a psychiatrist to get prescribed adderall, or would a general doctor be able to do it?

I wish I had some left. I'll start growing again in about 4 months when I have the money, unfortunately they take almost 20 € shipping so I order at least 3 kits. Otherwise I'm going to search myself in August, theres always semilanceata around.

>Favourite drug(s)
opiates, weed, DOC, meth
>Overrated drug(s)
cocaine, lsd
>Underrated drug(s)
research chemicals
crack cocaine

I stopped reading after your first sentence. 41g fresh is equivalent to roughly 4g dry, which is only one gram away from a hero dose or what is considered almost guaranteed ego loss.

I hate fuckers like you. Jimmy status is russelld.

DOSAGE IS MINIMUM 5 DRIED GRAMS UP TO 10 YOU MUST TAKE THE FULL DOSE!
1-2g of mushies isn't a "trip" like people on here will try to convince you its pretty much like 75mg MDMA or a little bit of hash+opium its not enough to invoke a proper trip

general doctor will do it.

Favorite drug
Al-lad (look it up, it's one molecule away from lsd, less intense but more mind opening. Works great for creativity)

Under rated drug
Probably MDMA, done it a couple times on my birthday, it's crystal happiness. Probably mushrooms the most. Gave me.the push to lose 70 lbs and it saved my marriage

Worst drug I'll never do
Crack, heroin, PvP, any nasty street drug like that.

It depends. There is something with cocaine that tricks your brain that after 20-60 minutes, you want more. But if you buy cocaine by the gram and if it's fucking expensive(like it is in most places) you will most likely never get addicted.

However, if you have a huge supply of cocaine easaliy to acess, it is much more probable that you will develop an addiction.

And the addiction is pure psychological, but it is very strong, so if you have selfdiscipline, you are fine, but if you have an addictive personality and are unhappy with your life, you are in the danger zone.

Last year

General practitioners can prescribe anything. Just say you have trouble paying attention or whatever and it's making you fail school. I think doctors are more scared of prescribing benzos and opiates than adderall

For an inexperienced user such as myself, I admittedly dont have the balls to take a large dose my first time, or even my 5th time.

I love shrooms. Pic related, some ovoids I hunted this spring. Stronger than what you typically grow/buy.

Heroin> pretty much everything else minus psychs