Hey Sup Forumsros i'm blazed asf rn? anything to do while high?

Hey Sup Forumsros i'm blazed asf rn? anything to do while high?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RA7mruIJRqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me2, lets play a game

Led zeppelin

So am I

Daaaammnnnn brooo, all my Sup Forumsros are highhh

Dunno man but I've just had a smoke and now I'm listening to Excision Shambala 2015 mix whilst playing Elite Dangerous & having a glass of wine.
S'fookin sick man,

Lol whatcha want to play?

Me too nigga; I'm watching hockey and basketball playoffs rn!

brooo S'fookin sick man

Oh yeah. user has taste.

Playoffs also

Hahaha.

beer, bud, and ED here

clipperfag here but in debt :(, what are you piloting?

with an vr headset?

I dont get you amerifaggs with your playoff sports

Hah, noice man. Just a CobraMKIII, I've only done about 70 hours on the game but loving it.

I mean everyone on this planet knows there is football, soccer if you prefer, and sports

Nah man, hoping to get a Vive though.
That'd be awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=RA7mruIJRqk

Any of you got a vr or tried it out?

Gtfo.

went from cobra, to asp, to clipper. asp was my favorite.

even had a skin for the asp because I liked it so much but had to sell it a week later to pay for my drunken clipper joyrides :(

would post steam here but sounds like a bad idea

Yeah me too, waiting till the price drops to 300€

I've tried an Oculus DK2 before and they're pretty awesome, tried it at a local convention with Dirt Rally and It was just mind blowing. Hah

fuck that would be great, have an driving force gt here, would be sick with vr

Laugh at pictures of doggos stung by bees

Hah, yeah I've got a skin for the MKIII just because It's proper kitted out.

And I don't mind man either way, my steam Id is Bronstantine feel free to add me. I don't mind about posting that info here.

P.s The name Bronstantine is derived from "John Constantine", I get mistaken for a brony sometimes. kek

looks like something that came out of the sea

good movie, still waiting for a sequel

Yeah man, when I was there I think it was the GT5 wheel with proper metal clutch/brake/accelerator set up and the 6 speed metal shifter for it. Was insanely realistic Haha.

stonerthread...
will close in 3...2....1...

Spot on mate, can only hope & dream. Aha

4/4 fapped yet op?

Oh that poor fucking dog.. ahaha.
It's almost as if you can see the regret in it's eyes.

nice, but really expensive, driving force gt is only about 100€... still very good...nice force feedback

how about do some deep thinking about what a fucking waste of life you are existing in being a stoned worthless faggot?

Lets play realm.

Aw, here is a normie everybody.

Look at it.

>Just look at how cute it is when it's angry.

only shitty thing about it was young shia

Pls be b8 or i am leaving

>calling someone a worthless faggot
>while browsing Sup Forums

retard

you can kill yourself you underage faggot edgy teenager shit fuck

lol been playing games for the last half hour bro, this is cool asf you guys are all cool ass stoners.

Damn that guys a fucking savage

>a fucking stoner calls me a normie
>not knowing weed is the most popular faggot normie shit in the planet
Is this b8? This better be b8

i stopped smoking a year ago, know just drinking lol, i miss it
and of course...kys

Yeah totally over my budget for a wheel but the shifter was nice.
Got used to not being able to see it by the side of me but yeah, If I had the money to blow away I totally would but me and the mrs have a place together so we got bills and all that unfortunately. Haha

Still trying to save for a new CPU lol.

haha you guys are low level fags

Nope, If you got something to be mad at then just go shit your pants over in a corner or something.

The fact that you came to this thread to rinse out a few stoners makes you far much more of a faggot that you think we as a group collectively are...which were not.

I've a job, a mrs, game and smoke the occasional spliff.

>Now show us a twirl in that nice long leather jacket..tip your fedora.. and be on your way my son.

fuuuuck...its 3:33 here and also check my dubs

Feelz4Reelz, man.

bumping

Omg you are such a big faggot, people like you should be hit by a bus. Weed is popular normie shit everybody smokes it and is fucking ridiculous, its like a bunch of cunts thinking they are special and unique because they smoke weed, seriously, killyourself

O shit here come dat gurl

Bro, I don't think I'm special. I am special, I get to be chill asf whenever I want lol

No, I started smoking it when I was 13 and I'm 24 now so I full-on fucking damn well know that I don't do it to be fucking popular because I'm not a little shit hipster faggot of 2016.

I don't knwo around wearing fucking obey caps with my shitty Dre Beats and smoking a fucking 1 sheet because I think I 4m k00l.

Grow the fuck up lad, either that or reflect upon your silly trail of thought.

What a stupid thing to say even, I

Yoooo Dat Boi, waddup waddup

Finger your asshole. I don't care if you have to do it in the shower because you're afraid of mess, just do it. And jack off.
If you've never done it before, there's no time like being stoned to do it. You will cum harder than you ever have.

Watch bobs burgers on Netflix.

Sorry, I just gave into the anger caused by people who are to thicker than a brick wall and dimmer than a fucking candle.

That mix is fire

some anime recommendations:
paprika
mind game
tekkonkinkreet
smoke&enjoy

just lit my last one up :)

Yeah man!

The stoner community is so fucking cool lol i love you guys

listen to better music

Think I've still got like half an 8th left, some stinky cheese! aha

Get nude and dance to your favorite music, then fap.
Thats utopia right there

And I respect your opinion that you don't like that type of music.

this, dubs don't lie

>germanfag
so you all are smoking blunts? no tobacco? its pretty common here to mix, and cheaper somehow

Watch off the air from adult swim

and more cancerous, somehow

Go watch so funny ass videos on YouTube

Aha

Nah man, I mix with tobacco It's just what I've always done. UK here.

if this was a thing, i just would bake cakes or use an vapo, but your right, smoking is bad, a lot of people here got addicted to cigarettes because of the mixing, how much do you pay for a gramm? I paid about 7€

waay more,
its dangerou if you just blow the smoke, imagine holding it in your lungs for some time(what dou you guys call this any way?)

used to smoke pure all the time, been ages since that though.

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

>high as fuck
>dont know what to do

why the fuck do you smoke? lmao

timestamp with picture or you are a fucking faggot ass beta male bitch

suck my dick faggot

I don't really hold it in my lungs away, it takes three seconds for your lungs to absorb the stuff so theres no point in holding your inhale in.

Just smoke it like a fag lol.

Devil quads be praised!!

I pay around 20-25 CAD$ for 3.5 G

so 5 - 7 CAD$ for a gram

Watch Lord of the rings.

i thought it is common to smoke pure, someone told me it is unusual in the uk because tobacco is expensive there

Uhm, the only name i know for holding the smoke is ghosting or attempting too its just when you hold in the smoke until its gone.

Nah aha It's not, rolling tobacco is well cheap. £3.90 for a 12g pack.

if your talking straights then It's like £7.20 for a pack of 20 Marlborough reds, so yeah they're quite expensive lol.

nope, your wasting precious THC smoking it like a fag. Just notice how much smokes comes out in the exhale after holding in for 10 seconds

Make French toast and use it to make a breakfast sandwich. Up yo game nigga

trips speaks the truth.

Stop being stupid, you get no benefits of holding it for 10 seconds other than an added light headed dizzy feeling because of lack of oxygen.

dubs speaks the truth.

Poke your arse

fuuuuuck...first the weird dubs, know quads

It's obviously hazardous as it is, all your doing it's helping your lungs submit to extra tar left in your lungs.

Plus, full time job so don't really have to care. *Not meaning to sound like a rich cunt or anything because I'm not" lol.

look kid, you do get that the smoke you're inhaling is THC right? notice how less smokes comes out if you hold it in for a longer period.
>not sure if trolling or just supid