This girl commented on a picture of white guy's dreads and called it cultural appropriation...

This girl commented on a picture of white guy's dreads and called it cultural appropriation. Somebody please deal with this sjew trash

not your personal army, faggot

no, we're not but to get a cunt like this it may be worth it.

Samefag

well then, if we get enough people then I may be on board.

kek

That doesnt apply here fag

nice dubs but how does it not apply? no incentive

/thread

lets do it. if there ever was a just cause this is it.

She's pretty hot tbh. Would bang/10

samefagging much?

nypa

If a dude has dreads he was asking for people to shit in him, he's lucky the SJW's got to him first.

Nobody here cares about your bullshit.
Go suck a bag of dicks on the highway

oh so you're a nigger defending the style of dreads as a nigger thing?

Same fag

Such a callous assumption, with a mental handicap like that I would have assumed you to be a Shitskin slum lord. Dreads are cancer.

I allways post the same comments in shitty poa requests so that they are ignored: 'c'mon guys let's do this' or 'just like the old times oldfags unite.' I cringe when I read them but it let's the thread 404 real fast.

I agree dreads are cancer. I just couldn't believe you were defending something for a type of people

See this is Sup Forums problem. People mistake this for a PA request when its a chance to raid and have fun. Jesus yall get it together

since when is it different

This bitch needs to be fucked up

People have been doing the NYPA to people posting shit like rigging polls so that Hitler wins. People need to get a handle on their nypa.