Word gets out I'm studying Japanese

>word gets out I'm studying Japanese
>just make sure you don't become one of those anime freaks ya hear me boy?
t-thanks Uncle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ujv3LYVfj8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, make sure you don't

your uncle is a sensible man

He is right
Don't be a fag lol

Do you love Japan

>Uncle i'm an idolfreak

sure

How did he know it is called "anime"?

His uncle used to be a huge weeb in the 80s.

because he doesn't live under a rock

This. He must be a closet weeb.

your uncle is an out-of-touch old foogey if he thinks there is any other reason to get interested in Japanese

but on the bright side he can't guess you really only study to better understand your preferred masturbation material, IE, nipponese child rape comics

Actually I have a much more autistic reason

boat sluts?

nope

I'm on the edge of my seat here senpai

I now saying this will kill the thread but fuck it.

Japan is the only right wing country that isn't an authoritarian shithole and has buttloads of culture. German and French media is cucked beyond belief and other languages I considered have too little interesting media and/or are full of brown people.

Good advice. It's a slippery slope!

He watched Lupin III probably.

>Japan is the only right wing country
Stopped reading there, look up the score of the communist party, their view on the army and kill yourself

you are an utter meme lord

You're absolutely right. Our media is a fucking shame and a joke. But we're used to it being abused for propaganda purposes and just kinda shrug it off. It's just horrible that so many news and movies are financed through public means.

You uncle is a smart man, no one what's a fucking faggot weeb as cousin.

Also fuck Japan, faggot country.

>wants to go to Japan to escape ethno-Cucking
>not realizing sexpats and gaijin are hated and shunned in japan

>sexpats and gaijin are hated and shunned in japan
The way it should be.

Your fantasies are not Japan.
This is Japan

For the most part. They're still invited in to teach English, but fuck do they not like them.

Go for it. The first westerner to get into the japanese goverment was a finn btw.

you were right about autism levels, senpai
>grappler_baki_remembers_a_joke.jpeg

That mongol heritage sealed the deal

I'm not planning on being a sexpat, but I just like experiencing culture untainted by (((progressive values))). Japanese people aren't afraid of the racist/sexist boogeyman like we are here in the West.

I know it sounds edgy but I can't help but think this.

I don't plan on living there at all actually since I hold a passport to the greatest country in the world (Switzerland).

good post

Shiet, guys is really that bad? I already know German and Latin so it seemed like the obvious choice.

Man, why aren't anglos able to learn a language without being laughed at?
I recently started trying to learn Swahili. I'm not a cuck I just think it is an interesting language. As soon as my parents found out they started playing unfunny little pranks on me. for example, everytime I am studying in my room and they hear me speaking Swahili they take a teddy Lion or a teddy Elephant, open my door and throw it at my head then say 'SON, YOUR AFRICAN WAS SO GOOD THAT THE PREDATORS THOUGHT YOU WERE A ZEBRA!'. I have to whisper or study at the library to have any peace.

Then why not learn one of the many languages of switzerland? I am beginning to lean on the view that you are severely autistic.

The language learning isnt an issue the issue is that he does for LARPing reasons disconnected from reality.
And your parents are just neo colonial cunts.
England was a mistake.

You cant speak German in switzerland dumbass

Does your family watch Family Guy? Because that sounded like a McFarline-tier joke.

I speak Swiss German already and let's be honest French Swiss are gaylords.

How am I LARPing? I'm being honest mac

Oh, Ken-Sama

h-hello?

>I'm being honest mac
Yeah that's why everyone is laughing

DELETE THIS!

you remind me of this pinnacle of western animation

youtube.com/watch?v=ujv3LYVfj8o

So is anyone going to explain why or are you just going to ad hominem

You fell for both the Sam Hyde meme and the Japan meme.

Kys

Wew lad.

>21/475
Damn look at all those communists, thanks for the warning frog.

What's wrong with Sam Hyde?

>aren't afraid of the racist/sexist bogeyman

As you will come to learn when you are denied service from many restaurants.

I thought you can't be more autistic than to learn Japanese and idolize Japan because of their superior culture.

Then I realized there are Sup Forumstards who by culture mean that Japan is currently ruled by right wing and Japanese people are often stereotyped as racist, and I guess naked anime tities are based because some landwhale on tumblr gets triggered.

>denied service
That's a meme.
It's not because they're racist, they're literally just incapable of speaking anything but Japanese.
The few that do speak english usually have poor skills and crippling anxiety.

WAYTU PIGGU GO HOME

Oh look, a delusional weeb.

Ur uncle will be extremely ashamed.

>shitskin replies to my thread

Never happens, they wouldnt dare

You gon see

You are their shitskin you filthy gaijin. Your first wrong move and they will deport your sorry ass even if you are just a tourist for a week. Life isn't your anime and you will NEVER be on par with them in their eyes.

So is anyone going to bring an actual arguement to the table or just spout dumb memes like this fag Oh look, another retard. If you read the thread you would know that I don't plan on living there or getting a Nip wife.

holy shit

>I don't plan on living there

Then why learn japanese

Oh my god are is everyone here actually a fucking dumb brainlet? Reread the autism post please

Wait so you're learning Japanese because of what media? Are you just gonna watch anime or read shitpost together with netoyos

It's not just anime. Think books, movies, tv shows, etc.

>or read shitpost together with netoyos
Why not? 2ch has really insane threads you couldn't even imagine.

every Sup Forumstard ever in a nutshell

I'd take 1000 anime weaboos over this

Really made me think

>right wing country
>has anti racism protests

japs are as cucked as whites

Hello /qa/

top kek

You try to show your uncle ichigo mashimaro and other bean of japanese culture to have his thought on it.

kek

I just want a comfy garden with a koi pond and to play nintendo while chain smoking and eating ramen.

Don't care about anime or materialistic women.

Do you even know anything about Japan?

>gf left me
>uncle makes fun of me
>Sup Forums makes fun of me
worst Christmas ever desu

Your waifu still loves you

I don't have a waifu

His waifu wont love a piece of shit like that

Just kill yourself then

Why is everybody freaking out over this? He has an interest in Asian culture and Asian countries are more conservative than most Western countries. What's the big deal?

>ayayaya

Pro tip, it's not true, there arent any asian coutry that are more conservative than the US

Developped east asian*

Bhutan?

idk pierre. Most American millennials are just as or more liberal than their counterparts in Europe. Everything on Earth is offensive and racist and they are incapable of having a sense of humor because of that. Asian countries aren't really like that.

Thanks for being the only sane person in this thread.

based uncle

>I want to move to X because they don't like foreigners there
every time

I don't want to move to Japan

based uncle

Then why do you care whether they're conservative or not?

God I've answered this question so many fucking times.

Because of the culture/media whatever you want to call it. It's enjoyable how hard is that to understand?

What does history and culture have to do with current politics?

Politics bleeds into culture. It also changes how history is interpreted.

Hi fellow Canadian from /qa/

holy fucking shit dude

He is a wise man

He probably watches hentai.