Sister rate thread

Sister rate thread
What do you think about my sis

I'd like to wear her skin

she looks like a bitch but i'd slam it from behind multiple times

I am sad she will never sit on my face. Tell her that.

She's always been a bitch
But I've always wanted to bend her over and fuck her

she looks like a bbc queen
also huge feet

no thanks

wow
don't stop posting pics

pretty good genetics, that waist and hip proportion is p good

Yeah she's got some really nice hips

so? thought of any angles you could take to get that? like is she sending these selfies to you or are you getting them off her insta or w/e

All these pics are from her insta or fb

0/10 would not fuck unless my own sister

Dude, why ya bang her?even if she's ur sister. Charm her buy her stuff. And make some flirty comments like ur pretty sexy sister. Playing like. Eventually it should give her the idea of what u think of her and who knows. U might bang her. Tell us how it goes

How do her panties smell?

Shit. I meant why don't ya bang her. I'm the one on top who messaged

i'd do it just like i'd do any other girl, find something in common and chat about it

when me and my sister were kids we liked playing the sims, we would have turns on the computer but if i wanted i could have invited her to watch me play, or ask if i could watch her play and it would have gone gone through without sounding weird and resulted in getting closer

if I had a sister I would have probably planted a spy cam a few times to see her naked.

a few times I spied on my wifes sister changing, she had huge tits with unreal perk, like gravity defying shit. she had a huge bush tho and i saw her eat her boogers a few times i n the video, besides the boogers thing i fapped to her like 100000 times 3 times a day for a few years. she looks just like my wife but thicker and younger. man those were good times then i deleted the pics out of guilt and regret it everyday.

i actually do have one pic i let my friend have but i cropped the head out. if you wanna see it let me know

Moarr. Or give insta.

Post it

fuck man, those tits were so fucking perfect.

oh well..

this!
answer the fucking question!

What spy cam did you use?

v nice

Pleeeaaseeee post more. Or give her social media out.

i actually just used an android app on my phone, it made the screen black but stayed filming and acted like i left my phone in the bathroom charging. I rotated the image and took millions of still shots from the video. in one video my wife went in there and changed with her so i had both of them side by side naked. i fapped to that constantly.

share those pics.

Yes pls.

up boat, i need more of these

m8 i'll hit you

ops full of shit you know this is his neckbeard fantasy. his wife is a large body pillow with a Chinese cartoon drawn on it

Well, do you have any more pics OP??

She live in south florida?

would impregnate

your full of shit wheres the naughty photos wheres a pic of said slag with a ring?

I DELETED EVERYTHING NIGGA. CAN YOU READ.

i actually recently found a pic of me nutting on the wifes face and have a screenshot of her body

i deleted my posts i'm out. peace nigs.

Well, were waiting

Then it did not happen. keep fantasizing man its ok to dream. We all got dreams

Would destroy her ass/10

lol you think i give a fuck if some random user believes my story is true or not? lmao fuck off heres your (you) if you were not so fuckin rude i would have dumped more, but your a cocky son of a bitch that ruined it for the whole class.

Great job

nice try kid you didn't post because it didn't happen keep dreaming kid we all have dreams!

lol you almost saw real older sister younger sister titties. now you get nothing cuz you wanted to act hard and try to call my bluff. oh i am laffin

heres your last (you) don't spend it all at one place

Sure thing kid remember that we all have fantasies its OK to want things you will never have. You will never have a wife or kinky three way incest sex with the sister and her. Keep dreaming kid its OK to have dreams!

Username???