Was Hitler sent by god to punish the Jews?

Was Hitler sent by god to punish the Jews?
Was Hitler a prophet?
Was Hitler Satan?
Was Hitler god?
Was Hitler the Messiah?
Was Hitler a cunt?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_Hall_Putsch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sent by god to remove the white race if anything

white race would still be strongest on the planet if this man hadnt existed

as it stands, we are on our knees. muslims will soon conquer europe and america will become and has already become a mixed race dystopia.

what an irony that he ended up doing exactly that which he claimed the jews were planning to do.

hitler was one of the few honourable people we had, as it seems. the jews are the lizard people from the future, sent back to ensure their survival. however, hitler(also from the future) came back to stop them from taking over the earth and enslaving the humans. hitler was trying to save us and we failed him, our simple preistoric minds could not grasp the prospect of ethical and survivalist genocide. hitler was out savior, and we killed him

He made his neice squat over him and defacate on his face. Look it up

Hitler was a pretty okay guy, and he did what he had to do for Germany, but he wasn't God, Satan, or any of that other shit.

hes german, this goes without saying

If he didn't exist then wouldn't the Muslims have invaded decades earlier than now?

Yep. And he only had one ball, and his dick was so small he had to pee sitting down, and he was totally, definitely half Jewish, goy. :^)

oh got it, thanks dude

Many german men pee sitting down even to this day they still do it. Look it up. They also have different shaped toilets in Germany. Shaped so that their shit doesn't go into the water so they can inspect the shit. Google it.

My point is it's all bullshit made up after the fact to further slander someone who dared challenge the Jew.

no. they(and the blacks) filled a void that was left by millions upon millions of white dead - and the white guilt that was left from the 6 million.

Jews had already taken over and would further take over if Hitler didn't exist. If that's the case then what's to stop Muslims coming and working for the Jews and the whites had to leave for somewhere else.

The nazis also wanted to wipe out disabled people. What's your views on that? I would be against him if I had disabled friends or family members

Goodnight goy

israelifag here and let me just say that we want nothing to do with muslim filth

I think sterilization is justified if their disability is congenital, but I don't think that being a cripple should automatically make you ovenworthy.

But you're okay with Europe taking them :^)

Hey its not my problem

Find a quotation goy

What

Fair enough. I actually like Israel, though I think things would have been better if Hitler had resettled you guys in Madagascar.

Also this

>no
>no
>no
>no
>yes

He was a failed Viennese art school student who became anti-semetic from Jew envy. He went on to serve in a "pure Teutonic" division in WW1, 98% of which were massacred. Then he became a political figure by getting smashed at several beer halls spouting early 20th century equivalent of "build a wall" which galvanized an angry populace into kick-starting the 3rd riech. Which of the 3 riechs was the most short lived, and surely the most pitiful.

Its unfortunate that he wasn't a better painter.

Then get the fuck off their land you thief

Could you imagine if we knew Hitler today for his art that would be kek

>getting smashed in beer halls
Hitler didn't drink alcohol

>their land
I know some red people that have a thing or two to say about that.

Lel no thx

Am I the only one that thinks he looks way more menacing without the mustache?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_Hall_Putsch

Don't let ideology blind you to fact
>something no zealot said ever.

for you

There's something very intense about his look without the mustache. can't explain it though. Somehow looks more normal but not normal at the same time. I don't know

Well certainly more attractive. Almost makes you want to see his mangled junk.

>He was a failed Viennese art school student
Incorrect, he refused to do modern art which led to him being rejected.
>became anti-semetic from Jew envy
Incorrect, he became antisemitic from Jews being Jews.
>He went on to serve in a "pure Teutonic" division in WW1, 98% of which were massacred
True, but that's if anything a credit to him.
>getting smashed at several beer halls
Didn't drink
>spouting early 20th century equivalent of "build a wall"
Just like build a wall, he was giving voice to popular sentiment. Weimar Germany was a shithole.
>Which of the 3 riechs was the most short lived, and surely the most pitiful.
I'd argue that the second Reich was worse, and that the first didn't really exist as such (>H>R>E). Nevertheless both second and third managed to stand up against nearly the entire world for the duration of one world war each, and the third revitalized the German economy before the war even started.
>Its unfortunate that he wasn't a better painter.
He was in fact pretty good for someone untutored, but modernism was fashionable in the Weimar Republic.

Goodnight goy.

>I
>learned
>all
>my
>history
>from
>stormfront

The second riech stretched from the end of the holy roman empire to the 1920's. In that time it unified the german republics and was actually one of the most progressive places in europe. The first riech was the holy roman empire. The 3rd riech lasted less that 20 years and got germany nearly destroyed.

>The germans also lost both wars before they even began. So i guess kudo's for prolonging the inevitable.
>hitler stopped drinking later in life. He did drink at one point.

He was an anti-christ

Also weather or not he was good at painting is subjective. He was ok imo, but clearly nothing to hang in a museum of its own merit.

>The second rEIch stretched from the end of the holy roman empire to the 1920s
Holy fuck, the HRE lasted longer than I had thought. Guess you're right on that point. Even so
>entire world turns against you except for a bunch of spaghettiniggers and some slants thousands of miles away
>still nearly win the war
>pitiful
lel

Exactly, he was good for an untutored painter, but was passed over in favor of modernists.

Also
>progressive
>good thing

Listen, lads. I for one think he was a jolly good chap. Tally-ho!

>cause getting glassed for being murderous fascists turned out so well.

Progressive =/= campus regressivism. Nor is it synonymous with weakness. Most of the most successful European empires were very progressive for their day, and America was at the height of its power when it was the most progressive. Ala FDR and the new deal presidents.

Hitler was the greatest Jew in the rotten history of Judaism. With the support of Western powers and other Jews, he pulled off the greatest hoax in the history of mankind - the holocaust. The aftermath of which resulted in stealing an entire country from the Palestinians and almost 7 decades worth of reparations and Jew sympathy.

Go ahead and try to argue that Hitler wasn't the best thing to happen to the Jews in their entire history.

And you faggots think Hitler was some kind of hero? Fuck no. He got refuge until his death in the 1980s. You are too brainwashed to even question the idea that Hitler might have been Hasidic.

Regardless of who/what he was, I'm sure we can all agree on the one thing he wasn't:

Wrong.

not once in his life it was like how Washington never told a lie well Hitler was never wrong

One might say (many top prussian generals for example) that starting a war on 3 fronts that would almost guarantee American intervention (as it would necessitate fighting the Brits) was a poor tactical decision.

WW1 was not their fault. They were dragged into it via the seminal tragedy and everyone came up short in that one. I actually feel bad for the Germans in that one. Fucking serbs.

WW2 however was a long-shot to begin with (especially when you round up large segments of good Germans and gas them as political undesirables) but it turns out that German "ubermensch" bleed like the rest of us, despite the fancy armor and uniforms. I doubt they could have even taken on the bolsheviks by themselves.

Now listen here, faggot. You sound like a fuckin commie to me, boy. Now take yer big words and yer jew propyganda and head back to Russia. Don't show yer face round these parts no more, if you know what's good fer ye. Faggot.

How many tinfoil hats do you own?

Quiet you

Forgive me, I forgot that polysyllabic vernacular might as well be arsenic to your average American psyche these days.

Nah, progressivism as we understand it today and as you surely meant it was a mistake.
People aren't equal, and egalitarianism is fundamentally flawed because of it.

Your confusing equal outcome with equal opportunity. I meant what I said, and I still firmly believe in western egalitarianism. Dying though it may be.

Show me how you suck a guys cock

If people don't have the same capacities, it follows that they shouldn't have the same responsibilities- or rights.
Equality of opportunity, better sounding though it may be, is still predicated on the assumption that every man is equal and has equal potential, and that's not the case.

Discriminating via population groups is a highly volatile way to run a government and such nations (at least since the advent of firearms) that attempt to do so inevitably fail.

Your assertion that one demographic (I am assuming whites) is inherently superior is a false model. The correlation that your looking for usually is drawn along the lines of socio-economic class. I.E a black rich person (rich as in from a real job, not rapping or the NFL) while behave almost identically to a white rich person. A black poor person will behave almost identically to a white poor person.

Race is merely a diversion drummed up to keep you where you are on the economic ladder. By allowing equal opportunity you are allowing for social mobility both up and down. Its one of the core tenants of liberalism which is what the entire west is based off of.

You lose social mobility, you move into a much more volatile authoritarian based government which inevitably leads to collapse. Especially in large non-homogeneous population groups.

But im sure the sophistry you read on /storm/ sounded very neat.

hitler was actually jesus who wanted 2 kill the people who didmt follow him

>A black poor person will behave almost identically to a white poor person.

Aaaand retard alert.

>while behave almost identically to a white rich person
I live in a rich, but nevertheless vibrant, community, and I can tell you that this is not the case. Additionally all those pesky SAT and IQ scores say otherwise.

>Race is merely a diversion drummed up to keep you where you are on the economic ladder
>It's a "the only real struggle is class struggle, go- I mean comrade" episode

>In large non-homogeneous population groups [authoritarian government leads to collapse]
So what you're saying is that we should remove kebab?

I would point you to chav's of the UK, a nation where classism is much more ingrained. The chav's are more niggerly than our niggers.

The only reason poor American whites behave better than poor American blacks as a rule is the right has duped them into thinking they have much more socio-economic mobility than they have. Poor american blacks (aka your niggers) have no such illusions and see the gang life as their only way up.

Hence why allot of institutions that can provide mobility target young black men (I.E the military, NCAA, ect)

But don't feel bad. The fact you don't know how any of this works puts in you in the 97 percentile.

>I live in a rich
You're Ivory tower is showing.

No I am not a communist. But socio-economic lines are the only ones that matter. But that doesn't mean I think they should be flattened. I just think the avenues of mobility between them should be kept open and clear. Just like arteries. Else your country has a heart attack.

>remove kebab?
As much as I am not a fan of islam I am not sure that this is the correct way to go. One thing that needs to be made absolutely fucking clear though, especially in the eurocuck zones, is that state law absolutely supersedes religious law. Every, fucking, time.

Being well-off doesn't negate your opinion, famalam. The reality is that different races are actually different and work best when kept separate and distinct. Integration lowers the trust level of a community and therefore the degree of social mobility within it.

he was really just a man. a very ambitious man.

No, but it does point to an obvious bias that robs your opinions of weight.

And those are some bold assertions there famalamadingdong. Care to have some evidence not from /storm/ or the Japanese gov?

It took a few hundred years for people to believe Jesus was God incarnate.

Hitler will be a god in the future.

Mein Gott, how this thread has strayed!

Not really, we have already established hes just some failed asutrian painter who barely survived the first world war who managed to trick germany into letting him lead them into losing their second.