Just broke up with my girlfriend of 8 years

Just broke up with my girlfriend of 8 years.

How the hell do i meet and where do i find good sluts these days?

or should i just kill myself?

FBGM son

Suck cock like you've been doing all your life anyway

fbgm?

Know them feels man. Give it time; just don't rush into a new relationship because you forgot what it's like to be alone or else the next girl will suffer from your butt hurt emotional baggage. This is an opportunity to utilize said freedom in many ways.

Fuck bi gay men

Stfu faggot that's not what I asked. Make your own crybaby bitch thread NIGGER

Craigslist

so kill myself, gotcha.

>Implying 8 years is a long time
8 years down, 60 more to go

Are you fat? Serious question, I'll respond with more advice based off experience once you answer.

The fact they you said "or should I just kills myself?" implies that there was some emotional turmoil involved. Fuck me for trying to be a Sup Forumsro I guess?

You need to go back to her. You've put all your time into her. If you don't go back, you've wasted 8 years of your life. Patch it up. Make it count for something. Failure isn't an option at this point. There's no action that can't be forgiven

op here, will respond with redhead pics.

fit, 6 foot, got a good job for the city, got a apt and a car. Some money.

i met my GF right after high school so it was easy to meet chicks that hung around back then. Most people have moved on or moved away.

where the hell do i meet bitches, really dont wanna go to the bar.

Think of all the stuff you had to compromise on or flat out not do because you were with her and just go fucking do it. Get it out of your system.

Fuck
Bitches
Get
Money

And never show no love to a ho.

Well you just helped me with my breakup, thanks user.

Go to hooters and just squeeze a random waitresses tits

I've gotten more quality pussy of eHarmony than anywhere else. Depending on where you live, it can be a treasure trove of girls who are ladies on the street and freaks in the sheets.

but im still in my 20's who cares?

ok so online dating works? thanks for the advice, that shit literally did not exist when i started dating back in the day.

You meet a lot of career-oriented women on eHarmony. My experience: three dates and you're fucking the vast majority of them. I could not give it a higher endorsement.

I've heard you have to actually pay to be able to message people or even just see their pics or something

shit, any one have any luck on POF? Fuck i've been at it for agood 3 months, bitches just give up, advice?

It's totally free for 3-4 days a few times a year, but just pay the $60 for 3 months and go fuck the bevy of std-free women you'll meet.

dude, seriously chill out for a while, dont date anybody right away.
8 years is a long fucking time. just fuckin learn to be independent because you are obviously co-dependent right now if you are needing a new gf right away
>should i just kill myself?
if you honestly think you should kill yourself because you dont have a gf then you probably should kill youreself. chug some bleach.

but dude just enjoy your fuckin life. block that bitch out of your life and delete any pictures of her

NP bro. I made that mistake myself and ended up knocking up a girl and marrying her out of a sense of personal responsibility and am now basically fucked so I try to help others not make the same mistakes I did.

POF, Match, and OKCupid attract the crazy sluts. You want a reasonably stable slut with low mileage on the pussy. Use eHarmony.

so you JUST broke up and your already looking for another? gtfo disgusting normalfag

alright. I imagine you have to pay for eharmony. .

Cheaper than backpage.

dude i did the same thing and she cheated so i divorced her now shes getting half my 401k, 600 bucks a month in child support and i only see my kids on thursdays for 2 hours and every other weekend. oh and shes trying to get me to pay half all her lawyer fees.

hold me user

Can't blame a man for chasing some pussy. Should've had some replacement ass lined up first though.

how old are you Sup Forumsro?

I was with a girl for 5 years and got really fat during the relationship.

When I ended I got on all the online dating websites, most success at getting laid was POF. But, while I was losing all the weight I gained I would change my zip/p code of where I lived to cities 4-8 hours drive away. I would talk to any girl who messaged me and would lead them on terribly to boost my self esteem back up to an acceptable level.

By the time I lost a lot of weight my self esteem was resorted through fucking over random whores I'd never meet, and i started concentrating on the whores in my immediate area.

Great Success!

Well my old lady isn't that bad; honestly I could have done a lot worse. It's a burden I can handle. But I feel for you man.

My gf just broke up with me very recently and I've definitely taken the block-her-from-everything approach but it's annoying that we have several friends in common so I'm like fuck it and just block them to honestly. Hurts just seeing pics of her but I've learned cutting that cord as soon as they leave is the best way to handle it

>Can't blame a man for chasing some pussy
yeah I can, you are a pussy faggot that is crying about losing some bitch and need another one right away so you dont feel alone. kill youself kill yourself, you are pathetic and i bet your girl left you because you are a pathetic loser. lol shes gonna have a new and improved boyfriend in a few weeks if not already. put a gun to your head faggot.