Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11854580
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iYgPznBrjiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

saoirse

>tfw no average irish gf

Boys.

>there's two of them now

Well I suppose we could do a vote on who is the best poster in this /gen/ juste write the number of the poster under this (you are not allowed to vote for yourself)
1 Froggie
2 Connor McGregor
3 Swissyank
4 Theirishladthatswitchesbetweenhomoandpedoposting
5 Nordie
6 The pope
7 melterposter
if I forgot someone make sure to include him
you have excatly 1 minute time to answer to this post after that your vote does not count anymore

The Louth impersonation is spot on

strawpoll

well I guess strawpoll won

I'm the best poster obviously, I see no alternatives.

You forgot the Orangeman, he's unironically one of my favourites. The occupied 3 was moderate-to-strong kek.

Aside from that, I like the other Nordie. Don't like any other personalities tbf.

too bad you did not vote in time

Any further intimidation on the part of the IMPERIALIST "grand duchy" of Luxembourg shall result in being SHOT. You have been warned by the RRAAL (the Real RAAL).

VERY important poll
strawpoll.me/11854580

I like how you drew attention to it by writing VERY in capital letters. I will open this link.

QUESTION:
Is me me or is me you?

>no option for they're all shit

Are you referring to moi?

No, he knows himself who he is. Are Antrim boy, not some sissy little Saxon.

nah the other one

>me
Is that me referring to you or me referring to me?

It's not like I needed the approval of a bunch of taigs anyway.

but you wanted it

You're already on the list you tit, what do you think? Good thing I already voted for you, you melter.

Just fuck off with this self-masturbatory shit on an anonymous imageboard.

I think using the word "melter" should be punished, not by causing a scene or being dramatic, but with good ole passive aggressive social isolation.

Do NOT speak to those who say melter
Do NOT speak to those who say mom/mum
Do NOT speak to those who say wahey.

These are the three rules.

>[THIS POST WAS PAID FOR THROUGH FUNDS MADE AVAILABLE BY THE GOOD FRIDAY AGREEMENT - SIGNED THE RRAAL]

this is an idea of the RRAAL I can agree with

Agreed. We should all meet up in the woods, take magic mushrooms, and suffer an ego death.

wahey lads, just called my mum's mom a melter.

That really cool Welsh user

Who?

Did molly for the first time on Friday.

>Sliced my hand open on glass.
>Stripped myself naked and stood talking to myself in a room for about 3 hours (of which I have no recollection)
>walked from this lads house to my house and back about 4 times (with only bottoms on in the pissing rain at 9 am)
>kept seeing people in the corner of my eye
>kept hearing people talk when they're in another part of the house
>passing out for 15 minutes and waking up again
>no sense of time

It's honestly horrible.

I have a peyote cactus I've been growing for almost 10 years, I think its about 15 years old altogether.

Waiting for the right time to harvest it, the signal will come in a dream some day

>welsh
>cool

you're supposed to listen to loud music on eccies

Should be in a house music festival or something for that

what the fuck? how much did you take?

sounds like your experience was about over 6 hours or more whereas regular molly dose only makes you happy for an hour or so

when I took it for the first time I was at a gig and it was fantastic, just pure happiness and I was singing to myself and shit, all around good time

I have accomplished /gf2016/ lads

>/gf2016
welll done , keep it up , proud of you

>how much did you take?
Fuck knows, my friend gave me a rock to swallow, and then we snorted a couple lines afterwards spaced a bit apart. I couldn't tell you how long between because my sense of time was fucked, and I would forget things as I was saying them. Clenching my jaw the entire time also gave me a headache and fucked my teeth I'm pretty sure.

>just pure happiness and I was singing to myself and shit
Is it even worth it though really?

>less than 3 weeks left
Congratulations. Learn us some of your exploits, m'boyo.

Thanks Luxemlad

It doesn't count if the gf is imaginary lad

>some of your exploits
Not too much to tell lad, good lock of flirty texts, spend the whole day doing cute shite then hit the pub, seeing her again tomorrow
No need for that lad

i'm actually one of the best posters but I don't spam the same gimmicks every thread so I'm not recognised

Normies out!

ah so she isnt actually your gf yet, just a beure you're thinking about riding?

Still, fair do's m'bhuachaill. Go n-eirí leat.

well fuck you too

im gonna take a break and then hit /gf2017/ instead

>Normies
The correct term is "normalfag"

>rock to swallow, and then we snorted a couple lines afterwards
are you trying to kill yourself?

(Celtic) Tiger Blood my dude.

It didn't really seem like that much honestly though. I'll hang out with him on the weekend so I think I'll just buy some weed and get high as a sort of "sorry for stripping naked in your room and having to take your underwear since I didn't understand the meaning of life".

Have you ever had any drugs taken, Luxlad?

May aswell be lad, she's mad about me the wee dote
Good lad

Post pictures

How did ye meet?

Doxxable info
Doxxable info but you're a gent to ask

Well I mean its your choice what you do not mine
I just did lean once , didn't like it really like it and won't do drugs again I suppose

>afraid of doxxing
when did nordie become such a softie?
that girlfriend has changed him

Nah feck off just post a picture fag

>Doxxable info
D'ye want me to post me fucking fb or something, a piteog? (Can someone tell me whether you seimhiú a P)

wtf is lean?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iYgPznBrjiA

codeine

How did the experience go in anyway though?

No surprise that the yank likes these gobshites

a lot of gobshites here like them
they say things that sound kind of smart in a funny way so its obviously going to be a hit with young leftists

say it to my face not online
see what happens

well to give you a bit of context , I did it on a christmas dinner of my rugby team when I was but 16 years old, I got very sleepy and felt ill , we were all sitting on a long table after I had done it and I almost started sleeping on my plate , except for that and making me a bit happier than usual it didn't do much for me

Kek
>fag
East Yank
Met her at work la

i really dont get sam hyde

Sounds like you pulled a whitey as the kids call it.

You'll get Sam'd before the year is out, Mountain Kike.

How's she cut though, is she alright or is she what you tell your friends is "kinda cute" if you've had a few pints on you?

he's a meme for Sup Forumsyps.

ignore, disavow and sage

how did the Irish achieve world domination?

hijacking the british empire for paddy needs

>Conquer the world
>Let the Homeland go to shit

We learned from you Brits.

by kicking the brits out, they were holding us back with their outdated feudal notions

both of our countries allowed the adventurous to go out in search of a new life and make America what it is
the ones still here are descended of boys with less ambition

Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once

>the ones still here are descended of boys with less ambition

Nonsense, the ones still here are descended from the alphas who survived the famine and everything else thrown at them.

Only the bitches emigrate

>Spain #1 for health

how

it was mostly west brits who survived the famine unscathed
or those who converted to COI (reminder this is why proddies can never be trusted)

They like to eat ham and sleep a lot

>Only the bitches emigrate

My surname is a common one except with out the 'O' prefix, I wonder if they pretended to convert for food as people have been slagging me for on and off my whole life

I just went onto the good country index website and Sweden is #1 not Ireland

>Titelberg (Luxembourgish: Tëtelbierg) is the site of a large Celtic settlement or oppidum in the extreme south west of Luxembourg. In the 1st century BC, this thriving community was probably the capital of the Treveri people. The site thus provides telling evidence of urban civilization in what is now Luxembourg
celtic countries are just luxembourgish lost tribe

I've heard 'merica is full of them quares and black fuckers.

>James Kelly
Fucking knacker.

chart posted is probably outdated, but we were #1 previously

my surname is an alternate spelling of a fairly common name and apparently (I cant find a source to verify it) its because the family were planning to rebel against the brits and my ancestor ratted out his family so he was cast out and made to change his name

>west brits

Whats your surname fagboy? We probably used you as slaves back in the day

gonna start using a tag of some real common irish name every time I post

Cheaghteanchaedh

Thats quite possibly true, I once heard two old men slagging each other off until one revealed that the others great-grandfather had actually been drowned in a roadside ditch for being an informer which was the trump card

you insult McBride with that shite quality

That's doxxable information. It's a fairly common one, very Gaelic.

Sure I've burned through 2 names meself.

samefags

Nah she's definitely fit like

How is it doxxable if its fairly common?

confirmed for Ward knackbag

I'm no samefag. My name isnt actually Paddy either, been posting for years because some bully called me Paddy on Sup Forums.

based sam

>niall of the nine hostages
>briton

I took about 100mg which is basically a tiny amount compared to a fucking rock .. took magnesium supplements beforehand, did all my research, made sure it was pure and jesus did I have a great time ... jaw wasn't clenching, just pure happiness and endless smiling

that's just a random Britonic Celt