My brother was arrested for smoking pot in public. Should I pay his bail?

My brother was arrested for smoking pot in public. Should I pay his bail?

let him think of his action first, brother. bail him after 15 hours or something then laugh off his ass on front of him, call him names and shit. do your shit user.

No. Let the degenerate rot

Don't give in.

only if you get head from him after

He's your bro! Pay, pro. It can't be more than $100. My brother is an asshole to me, but I would pay his bail if he ever got in trouble. You guys are blood, and that means something.

If dubs let him rot

Give him bail, but make him pay you back. As well as parents not giving a fuck they very well might contribute.

Fuck that. Junkies belong in jail.

Depends if by public you mean smoking obnoxiously somewhere in a crowd of people or just somewhere outside his home where the cops nabbed him.

Go through a bond company. It won't cost more than 10-15% of the actual fine.

i don't know i can't rule on this. i need more details.

gimme them deets, boy. that's right, no don't look at him look at me... we need them deets. just you hand them over.

absolutely, you're his bro. but when you pick him up or next time you see him just be very quiet and act disappointed.

re rollin

Vai dormir, Kauê. Amanhã você tem que acordar cedo para arranjar emprego, já que a mamata do MinC acabou.

Only if he shaves that cunt beard

Cauê foi preso?

No. He'll be out in the morning.

This bait smells fishy.

Vim aqui dizer isso, puta que pariu.

rolling again, let that junkie rot

yes hes your brother

Stop being a bitch and BREAK'M out

faggot cant even get dubs

Roll

Your brother is the Cat whisperer?

Hell no... Let the son a bitch rot. He is garbage.

Just say no OP... Just say no.

Also Hugs not Drugs... Brought to you by the Reagan Coalition for America.

he's a dumbass.

Fuck that. Hugs on drugs, nigger.

No the fucker acted like an idiot and should deal with his consequences. This is coming from a stoner so there's no "fuckn degenerate" bias coming from me, but smoking in public is risky and consequences are associated with risks.

Your brother is a retarded faggot. Normal people smoke weed in their homes, far away from the guy that sold it to us who looks like that guy in the pic. Leave him for a day or two.

You sir are a degenerate and everything that is wrong with this planet...

I'm gonna give you some suggested reading to help you with your life son. It's called the BIBLE! Once you get hooked on Jesus you don't need anything else.

yes.
he would do it for you.

your family line dont belong in jail, even if he is a knucklehead.

smoking dope isnt a big offense, he got the stoners equivalent of open container violation.

fuck jail, and fuck you for being a pussy ass brother, fuck you

rolling again

Brasileiro da porra

No. The less Bernie Sanders supporters, the better.

Caue machonoura kkkkkkkk

He looks like a guy who likes to rap about memes

Well you wither pay his bail or your tax dollars pay for his time in so either way you are paying for him all because our government won't legalize it

Feel the Bern

why not? did you not say he was your brother?

also: do people actually get arrested for smoking pot? lol
I've heard about people getting a fine, but getting arrested? for smoking?

is your country a big church or something? lol

get back to mexico, you fucking beaner

thanks, I will now mutilate my sons cock and brutally kill my neighbors for being evil!

thanks bible!