Give me a good enough reason as to why you don't smoke weed

Give me a good enough reason as to why you don't smoke weed.

I have a good job that drug tests.

I lead a happy enough life that depending on drugs for happiness will degrade myself.

What job? How often do they drug test you?
Would you smoke it if you didn't get tested?

>not a good reason

I don't depend on "drugs" for happiness. I have lots of hobbies and interests. Weed is just something to take the edge off, like alcohol.

And if I smoke weed, I'll depend on it to take that edge off. I lose that discipline.

Tried it a few times, didn't enjoy it. One less thing to spend money on.

Nerd

Then you're weak.

Why didn't you like it ?

cos i dont have money till monday :(

>What Job
I make 35k a year with 100% employer paid benefits

>How often do the drug test you?
It's any time you're involved in an accident, any time they suspect you may be doing drugs, or any time they feel like it really.

>Would you smoke it if you didn't get tested?
Ehh probably not. It's just not worth the hassle at this point in my life, and if I was really that concerned with getting inebriated there are legal ways to go about it.

>needs weed to take stress off of life
>calls others weak

I prefer alcohol and weed is illegal. Plus it's more expensive for me to smoke than just drink occasionally. I takes me like a gram to get anything. A third of a $20 jar of moonshine and I'm wasted.

My job has post incident drug tests, weed stays in your system anywhere between 10-45 days depending on how often you smoke it.

At work, if I'm parked in a truck and not moving and someone backs into mine while parking, we are BOTH drug tested.

Also at work, if one guy is parked, the other guy is parking beside him, and hits him while I'm smoking in the smoke pit in view it. ALL THREE OF US ARE DRUG TESTED.

I was drug tested because I was a passenger in a delivery van, the driver pulled up to security, scanned our badges, and when he turned the wheel to pull away the front wheel studs protruded a lot on this vehicle, they only SCRAPED the guard rail at the security shack.

We were both drug tested.

So only cocaine and ecstasy for me!

It makes me paranoid and I start to overthink past situations. Just went through a bad break up a fews days ago tried smoking the other day and it made me feel like I was going crazy thinking about her...

Because I do smoke weed.

I prefer heroin...this isn't a joke... I was a big smoker from 14-18 stopped because I got hooked on coke then heroin... Tried to go back to it experience severe anxiety and negative racing thoughts...

Because i don't want to.

From the other night I posted some photos

dunno how 2 get it

I need money.

Job witch constant drug tests (twice a month) and I have no interest in it. Reason for constant tests is because I work as an engineer for the Merchant Marines

Would you recommend the MM over the Navy? I was thinking of doing MM after my pension.

It fucks with my depression when i come down

If you can't find bud you might be retarded... I'm from Chicago..any urban dwellers?. They sell heroin and crack in almost every corner... On the west side...and South side... Black hoods of course

I miss smoking tree, but tuition leaves me broke

smells like rancid armpit to me
having a shitty memory sucks

i actually enjoy weed as a high, so long as you can still move around and do shit. being spaced-the-fuck-out and glued to a chair for 3 hours is boring

Triggered

Because the last time I got high I fucked my couch

Was a big stoner from age 18 to 30. Live in NorCal, smoked some of the worlds best bud. I quit when it started to make me feel lazy, stupid, and overly analytical about every fucking little thing. I got what I wanted out of it and now Im done with it.

I do indulge in an occasional toke with a friend but only in the right social setting.

If you could walk into a store and purchase it, would you then do it? Also, you could just keep a bottle of piss somewhere like in your desk. Synthetic urine is good for a year, and nobody looks at your dick when you pee.

Music major, I need my lungs

This makes no sense at all.

No interest in it. You wanna smoke it, that's your business.

I'm a music major too....trombone major. I do smoke though

cuz yesterday i smoked all i had.

Parole that good enough

was on probation, toke everyday now though, plus legal weed is a godsend in price, quality and consistency, $80 gets me a half oz of top shelf hydroponic top seed bud and vaping is hella efficient

i call bullshit. I prefer alcohol myself but alcohol is not cheaper than weed.

yeah, same problem with me. I just play video games or eat something while i watch tv when that happens. On the flip side, it helps me see some of things I have done wrong or do wrong and illicit's change .

why?

smoke different types or do it after midnight like I do.

weed won't fix retard

Even if it's $20 for a jar of moonshine? Up here in Washington it's about $10 for a gram. I only smoke or drink with friends. The bong has to go around at least 9 times for me to get anything. If it's quality maybe 3 times around.

one hit from a one hitter and I am fucked. I usually pace it out over two to three hits as I prefer a light buzz usually.

I'm not a kid either by the way. I'm in my late 30's and it still does not take me much to feel it.

> Friend got jail time for it
> The feeling it gives me is not worth the jail time

Reason enough?

jail time? no one said you had to smoke a pound bro.

Why you assume I'm amerifat?

I'd rather be a lightweight, makes getting high easier and cheaper. Weed is legal here but it's more expensive than street weed because of the tax. Better quality on the other hand.

It's been exaggerating my anxiety as of late. I'm not sure why, I smoked everyday for 2 years, took a week long break, now it's just overwhelmingly uncomfortable to get blazed now. I just get so in my head it's awful when I'm in a group of people.

because outside of america there are only terrorists, asians working on my iphone, hip eurofags and africa.

well for one I decided I didn't want to be a faggot

>well for one I decided I didn't want to be a faggot

I'm sorry that you didn't achieve your goal

I know it sucks the second I poked some smot my life was turned upside down and I became as gay as OP

I don't like the feeling that much. Getting caught with 1g of pot where I live is 1 year in jail + $1200 fine since the risk to go out and buy it isn't worth the mediocre high.

it's unhealthy

It's funny because my work is more important than that and I don't get drug tested for anything.

Those regulations n shit just target blue collar folks, it's bs.

You need a real job