Why do women from the yellow part love men from the black and brown parts?

why do women from the yellow part love men from the black and brown parts?

is there some kind of correlation between prevalence of blonde hair and being effeminate fuccboi?

Other urls found in this thread:

averageheight
youtube.com/watch?v=RidwTltQd0k
youtube.com/watch?v=dBffeONJE_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Swarthy men are simply superior to pink cuck boys

Almost all of them are cucked.

they don't

half nigger detected
might aswell kill yourself instead of poisoning the rest of the gene pool

I am of Portugese decent on my mothers and Italian on my fathers

No nigger here just a tanned real man

I find that Spanish girls really like Nordic/German guys and blonde Brits, whilst the Spanish guys just like Spanish girls. Don't know about the other way around though.

Because they still act like real men. Whites are too feminine.

>let me tell you about your continent

how do white americans cope with the fact that every white american women's fantasy is to get fucked by a black man?

merchants said it was that way, it isn't.

Women from the black and brown part have very visible black and brown hair on their black and brown arms, shoulders and faces. This diminishes the changes of mutual love between them and men from yellow parts. There are no similar obstacles between yellow side women and dark side men because hairiness isn't as unattractive in men.

source?

Men wants lighter women and women wants darker men. In the same race.

women don't care about race

BLACKED

yeah

as long as he's rich, alpha and not bulgarian he's fine as far as women think

[citation needed]

>is there some kind of correlation between prevalence of blonde hair and being effeminate fuccboi?
yes

Cuckposting should be a bannible offense

Finnish National Internet Propaganda Ministry, Fuck Sweden department.

>Spanish guys just like Spanish girls

lmao

Maybe betas who fear foreign women for not being able to speak English. Also it's rare to see a Spanish girl with a Germanic guy, at least here

Its a famous hypothesis.

Southerners are effeminate manlets though

>muh poo skin/hair/eyes

doesn't make you attractive

Alright so where are the studies?

>t. expert cuckalogist Pedro "Cortez literally fucked my ancestral brood mother on top of her tribe's warm corpses" Blanco-Bastardus

Dutchies are the most effeminate though sorry but you height cant hide your ugly baby faces.

>bannible

keep telling that yourself greasy turk manlet

Shitty map, there is no way Serbia can be that short
averageheight
.co/average-male-height-by-country

This, they walk like gooofy lanklets, looking around all the time like if some moroccan kid was going to attack them by suprise.

Because all they see, for their whole life, are blonde, pale little betas.. who are just like their father,mother, brother... they want something different, exotic

Being 6'3'', trong, tanned mediterranean is hitting the gene jackpot boys. You have no idea how much I fuck northern sluts from Poland, Scandinavia etc. who travel here during summer.
I wish I had more money so I could visit them regulary as well.

The saddest part is that I'm not even some normie. I fucking hate Croatian girls

Lmao shortugal

At least Im not an ugly dutch faggot lmao

>Because all they see, for their whole life, are blonde, pale little betas.. who are just like their father,mother, brother... they want something different, exotic

lol no thats not it, have you ever seen those places?
every medium sized german town have some arabs and turks prop. same in sweden

im sure your women would love to have a Dutch Man instead of some greasy turks

They don't. The accepted migrants here don't come from Africa, but from Asia and America.

youtube.com/watch?v=RidwTltQd0k

It goes both ways. People want to fuck hot people.

Wish i had em. But brazil bro is right start with wiki then google ull find a bunch.
Guys like lighter by instinct
women either indifferent or darker.....but never lighter.
I sorta recall one survey but light guys datk girls erre minority while dark guys light girls got like 70-80% of vote

and blondes are more often hot than greasy southerners

Literraly 1st image when you google dutch men
lmao

even when cherrypicking they're still better than any greek in existence

Those are Frisians. But Frisians can be quite hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBffeONJE_o

greasy turk here

>M-MUH HEIGHT

that wont stop superior mediterranean men from fucking germanic """"" girls """"" lel

Also, your height Is pretty unless if your face resembles a pig and mediterranean people win when it comes to looks by far, kek

GREASED

eww

They look like albino indians

>Implying theres any difference

It means nothing, the brown part are still white and part of the aryan race. After the Gibraltar and the Istanbul it stops being white but up until there it is LITERALLY the same people and the same race, prove me wrong

>the brown part are still white and part of the aryan race
I'm sure they are

What do Bulgarians even look like?

google "turkish people"

nice meme

Mix of turks and gypsies
T: knower

>bulgarian gypsynigger is mad

When I lived in Barcelona they used to go on and on about Germany and Sweden, obviously they wanted the d

To be honest, men with black/brown hair and white skin are objetively better looking than blonde guys.

Nice memes

Dark men are more masculine

only nordcucks will deny it

this

effeminate cuckbois

POO

This, hence the phrase "tall, DARK and handsome".

Blonde men look like bull prepers and blue eyes make you look like a weepy cuck.