Post your Myers-Briggs personality type here

Post your Myers-Briggs personality type here.
>ENTP reporting in

Other urls found in this thread:

careerplanner.com/MB2/TypeInPopulation.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=NvIY0gp0sRA&list=PL1C98F05B55DA15AE&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>image.jpg

Friendly reminder that this has been posted from an Apple mobile device and you can close the thread and let it 404, folks. Meanwhile, I'll sage it. No need to thank me, just doing my friendly bit to make this board great again.

Shit I know I'm IN-P i'll retake the test one sec user

What the fuck? I'm pretty sure this is a bot. That's not a photo.

INFJ here

ENFP reporting in, sluts.

What is a myers=briggs personality type?

INTPs ww@?

INTP as fuck

Intp master race reporting in

INTJ

ISTJ

>Fellow ENTP reporting in

Google it you lazy moon cricket

INTJ here

INFP...

My nigga

Whoop whoop

IMDB

infp reporting in

INTPs UNITE!

hi. have any good unrealistic scenarios that work out in your favor lately?

Just gonna leave this here so you all can decide if you're a rare pokamon or not
>OP: 5th most special snowflake personality

Intj
Love my type,
Perceivers aren't as good as judgers, Oop there I go again

Mastermind INTJ also reporting in. INTPs are fine, but your autism is a bit stronger than ours. Just saying.

>united by autism

INTJ's are the master race.

None of you faggots know shit about mbti.

I'm an expert. AMA

sure, faggot. i bet you invented the shit.

I am INFJ. A rarer type apparently.

As an ENTP, the devils advocate, I would loudly argue that you are wrong.

INTJ master race

Was geht, mann?

INFP reporting for duty

hmm maybe the fact that this lady started to show interest in me when in fact im a l0ser

well pretty rare to find ENTPs. wanna debate about some shit?

ENTP as well

Being one of these 3 posters, I can attest that these posts are not a samefag. And you guys can see that it's general consensus that INTP is an euphemism for autism.

Non-samefagging INTJ here. Good evening, Sup Forumsrothers.

Fuck yeah.

INTP's = autists
INTJ's = sociopaths

> anyone but ENTJ reporting in as "master race"
> over 900 keks

ENTP master race

>implying ENTP isn't based as fuck

intj and entj are essentially the same type. they just have different priorities.

ISPF fuck it, Imma gonna do what feels right

Also:

So I got INTP too but I don't really know what this means in any practical sense.
What does it say about me as a person? Am I subhuman shitbag?

the logician

you're a spazzy autist with shit social skills but you could potentially be very smart.

see albert einstein or sheldon from that shitty tv show.

INTJ

Intj are just edgy faggot kids that answered no to the obvious bait questions about empathy.
Fucking retard kids.

>Tfw a fucking jew

See >Thomas Edison
>MARK TWAIN

you're tywin lanister, i'm littlefinger. you may be a commander, but you got shot with a crossbow while taking a shit. that's what the spotlight gets you.

she wrote her diary in a ballpoint ink pen , before it was even fucking invented ...

>2016
> not keeping cp on a shitty disposable burner device

INTJ in the hizhouse

No one ISTP?

k

I oscillate between the two.

I'm not though, and I answered the questions truthfully.
I'm not that socially awkward, I just don't really care what people are talking about most of the time. That's not unreasonable. People just want to constantly talk about themselves for the sake of their ego. It's tiresome.

nice tripdubs user. also is this real

ITT:
>subscribing to a base concept of self that someone else made up
>Think it's clever psychology when it's hop skip and a durp away from horoscopes
>Its easier to be one thing, accept that you can not change everything you are at will, and live miserable life in one shade
Everything of your being is a changing spectrum but accepting it is fucking painful step for the ego that demands you blame others for your misery, instead of yourself.

ENTJ here. Finished reading Animal Farm and Fahrenheit 451 last week. Now I'm taking a 12 hour lecture on critical thinking for the second time. If I've learned anything, it's DAT BOI

You guys know that test is complete bullshit right? ....right?

INFP niggers class

this

>fucking cuck circle over here
>Jew
>Jew
>autist
>Jew
>Jew

>ENTJ
reporting in

If I remember correctly those are 7th or 8th grade assignments.
You're 12 to 14 years old?
You shouldn't be here.

Except in the real world, outside of fairy tales with hob goblins and magic potions, ENTJ's devour everything in their path and leave nothing but the detritus of victory welfare.

my ENTP nigga

INFJ.

No idea what it means though.

INTP

Yeah.
careerplanner.com/MB2/TypeInPopulation.cfm

What's the difference between bread and a Jew?
The bread actually got out of the oven.
It's fun though.

Salutations brothers.

i just bought a new stove

Oh, I'm sorry, some of us were too busy getting 4.0GPA's in college to after having educated themselves via homeschooling with a glitched ass program on a home computer. I spent most of my time drunk and high 12-14.

I guess you were too busy paying attention to classes that a blind Ethiopian could test out of to notice that was an option.

INFP

3% of the world's population. My nuggas

I guarantee I'm the only ESTP here.

INFP here!

irl your a fagit.

youtube.com/watch?v=NvIY0gp0sRA&list=PL1C98F05B55DA15AE&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Oh, so that makes them any less relevant? Maybe if people took a good read of their "8th Grade reading assignments," we wouldn't have a bunch of worthless fucks complaining about not getting enough money to live on and still afford that expensive new gauge and tattoo of Fry from Futurama because you "Totally get him."

ayy another ENTP

ENTP here

>its fun to larp my character I'm pretending to be this very moment

It's Sup Forums, they're fucking with you mate.

The INTP personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there's nothing they'd be more unhappy about than being "common". INTPs pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, INTPs have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

INTPs are known for their brilliant theories and unrelenting logic – in fact, they are considered the most logically precise of all the personality types.
They love patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to an INTP. This makes it ironic that INTPs' word should always be taken with a grain of salt – it's not that they are dishonest, but people with the INTP personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners.

I can give you more, I wrote my college thesis on these personality types.

Irl I've definitely had sex with another man, but I still think you're the faggot here son.

hi intj here (this is my second time posting but who cares)

more than 3% of the worlds population brags about being INTP.

MEDIATOR (INFP-T)

So whats this mean?

Look at the bottom right of that gif.

You'll shit bricks when you see what I'm pointing out.

INFP

INTJ

INTJ architect masterrace

hello yes i am also entp pls kill me

ESTJ

I am INTJ as well.