Soup Sup Forums. I need some advice. I've been fucking a 15 year old for a few months now...

Soup Sup Forums. I need some advice. I've been fucking a 15 year old for a few months now, and just recently I found out that she's pregnant. I'm 18. Suggestions?

>pic related

Kys

damn how tight was her 15 year old pussy?

Both kill yourselves to do the world a favor. I'm not paying for your little shit. Work harder, be an adult, fuck yourselves.

It was pretty tight. The sex is still really awesome

keep it. trade-up when mom gets too old

Show her pictures of that fat pig teen mom and let her know if she goes through with having the kid, she will become that

Not a bad idea actually. She tends to be self conscious.

Does she have a younger sister you can move on to?

>captcha: pizza

Department of Correction welcomes you!
Congratulation!
ps. get ready to loose virginity on your butt...

>implying you're paying for any part of it

negative ghostrider

Congratulations!

Im rolling to see if I fap tonight. Odds I do, evens I dont.

Fuck you and this thread

HAVE A SEAT OVER THERE

At least she hasn't started showing yet though. So that's something.

Look up if you live in a state where abortion is legal and get one. Its cheaper before 9 weeks.

If not: Get some misoprostol. Thats one half of the abortion pill treatment. Cytotec is the good one (Pfizer). One in the mouth, one in the vag after 30mins. She wont be preggo after that (Ive done it 2 times before). Works better in the 7th week, but she will feel like dying

Well if you're anywhere in the US you're fucked, legally speaking. Also because you're a statutory rapist, you'll be getting literally fucked in prison. Have a good one OP.

>fuck 15 year old girl
>get her pregnant
>first reaction is to go to the internet for answers

Deal with your personal problems yourself, you fuckface.

Also: You dont need recipe or anything for Misoprostol. That shit's for acid reflux and its over the counter.

>implying any of this is real to begin with

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Let the little cunt abort. We dont need more humans. We're already in overpopulation.

I'm pushing her to abort it

Do a ton of squats before you go to prison then maybe you'll be able to resist bubbas butt raeap

Even given the circumstances, I would still trade lives with OP for that solid 8/10

On the bright side, if she doesn't, at least you won't get pregnant when you get fucked in prison.

moar pics

Wait, but only if anal. Does she anal, OP?

>8/10
Nigger what

Details

It's like regular sex but it's illegal

Five bucks bubba rips his ass hole open

Your probably right. 9. But only because eyebrows, and she's pregnant. Kek

>artistic works of fiction
I think that's a bit of a stretch.

She's done anal a few times, yeah. I prefer her pussy though.

>done anal
>prefer pussy
kek you a gay nigger

Nothing special to say. She's just really tight. I'm her first. She's also not that big so it's easy to lift her up and hold her in a bunch of different positions.

abortion 100%
>continue to smash

Why can't OP pull out? I have literally never had protected sex. 0% pregnancy rate. It is literally the easiest thing to do

what state you in op?

>gay for preferring pussy

Literally what it says at the top of every page, you nignog.

Entirely confident this is bait but none the less here's my suggestion:

Find staircase.

Push her down it.

Problem solved.

If she wants to keep it, marry her. You're already in the electric chair . . .

Iowa

You should get yourself checked. Maybe you're sterile

Doesn't mean it's accurate, you assclown.

Checked. Also from the pictures, it looks like she's got ass. I personally wouldn't be able to pick a preference. But you know.
>Onions

>2016
>not knowing ass is the new pussy

im no expert but i am pretty sure this is illegal

>Only a fool would take anything here seriously
>"That doesn't mean it's accurate"
You are both protesting and standing up for the banner

Show more of her

She's definitely got ass.

Iowa, huh? Well, boyo, yous a Man now. Put any dreams you had on hold and learn to Dad. Next time nut in her mouth instead of her puss.

I have been tested, because donor reasons. It is "very potent" according to nurse lady. Wouldn't even care if sterile though.

Suicide is always a promising option

She cries when I put it in her ass. So I guess if you're into that sort of thing then it's the clear winner. It doesn't do anything for me one way or the other though.

>I'm not paying for your little shit.

Huh

Bleach in peace

Don't date a fifteen year old

>She cries when I put it in her ass
Er... that's the point

>pedophile
>15 years old

He's an ephebophile user, not a pedophile.

Consent in Iowa is 14yo as long as the partner is less than 4 years older.. it's legal.

Now now let's discuss this. Crying is actually a turn off, I can level there. But the fact is that she is willing. Practice makes perfect

In Iowa abortion is legal. Go to a planned parenthood clinic and get the pills

Kek

Right. Which is why I said "if you're into that sort of thing, then it's the clear winner." Her crying doesn't do anything for me necessarily, so meh.

He's legal bois! Smash it OP

Romeo and Juliet statuette?

Nigger that girl looks 21

You've got a point there, actually.

I can assure you, she's not. She is hot though. Which is why I fuck her.

Kik/snapchat? Instagram?

Run

virgin confirmed. One is a lubed tunnel designed for your penis. One is a sac through which poop is pushed. It just seems cool and special to you because no girl would let you put it in her butt.

any of her in a bikini?

This is all fake and gay

Uh... Not sure offhand. I'll look though.

We can dream

Yeah well lets see some private snaps she's sent you then

"In Iowa, the general age of consent to engage in sex is 16. However, females may consent to sex at age 14 so long as their partner is no more than 5 years older. Homosexual and Heterosexual Conduct. Unlike some states, the Iowa age of consent law applies equally to both homosexual and heterosexual conduct."

OP is safe

neat
shes fine af dude, good catch

this is your best bet for an unfucked life, op...

op probably couldnt even pull out of his own driveway

You're pretty dumb eh?

NEED THIS

kick her in stomach
/thread

>her in a bikini?
>Not sure
OP is fag confirmed

See

lost harder than I should have

what he means is, "I have literally never had protected sex, because I have never had sex"
But for real, you need to get your sperm count checked, dude.

legally you're safe.
but you are in Iowa apparently, so buy a false mustache and skip town to sell oranges by a train station.

She doesn't send anything worth saving. :\ Thinks her parents will find out if she sends nudes.

WTF IVE SEEN HER AROUND!

you've def got something decent, cmon OP, go for some now

Nigga. KIK

Yes. I'm a fag for not remembering every picture she takes. Nigger she's 15. She takes like 129812 pictures a day. I don't need to look at them to fap, since I fuck her multiple times a week instead.