Been shitting out a ton of blood lately (pic related) What do I do

Been shitting out a ton of blood lately (pic related) What do I do

Eat it

Fresh blood, you have a cut on your ass.

When it's bright red like then, it's external or close to it. Darker means it's more internal. Might be hemorrhoids.

Have you been forcing your butt too hard, maybe you had a hemorrhoid

Stop sittin on cocks, it'll heal.

At least you know you're not pregnant.

Don't wipe so hard. Use baby wipes

Magnesium. Probably taking a supplement that has it. Stop taking it

Stop putting things in your butt. It was designed as an exit only orifice. You'll void the fucking warranty.

Die

Stop shoving phallus shaped objects up your arse.

Looks pretty red which means it could be peri-rectal or pretty low down in the colon.

Could be haemorrhoids or just micro-tears in your sphincter. This isn't too serious although potentially can be if it worsens.

If this is the case, try eating more fibre and drinking more fluids to make shitting easier and so you don't have to strain as hard.

If you ever notice dark, foul-smelling, sticky, tar-like stools then it's much more serious. You're bleeding higher up your GI tract and you need IMMEDIATE medical attention. Tell them you have melaena, they'll know what to do.

>tl;dr
>Either way, see your doctor ASAP or go to emergency.

Eat 1 apple a day you retarded faggot

Hemorrhoids, your liver is cirrhotic and your body is using collaterals to bypass it, some of those collaterals just happen to run through your asshole.

Potentially bowel or colon cancer, please OP get checked out. The Dr is well used to it and it may save your life.

That's... that's a toilet paper pterodactyl.

Thanks nigs for helping me out. A hemorrhoid sounds about right.

Lets see those fingernails

/threadMD

Blood is fine. When you start shitting coffee grounds... then worry.

you have ulcera,or gastritis.