filename

u might get dubs like this guy someday, check 'em

that was me idiot
look at the context of the reply

fucks given: 0

I also have a picture of a glock.

Who's going to flip my burgers?

fuck you nigger lover

fuck you you stupid fuck pull the fucking trigger you deserve to fucking die you worthless nitwit

are you 12

you wanted advice I'm giving you advice.

you don't deserve life and should pull the trigger.

Dont cut yourself on that edge faggot

U got a job? If yes go smoke some crack and fuck a hooker. U really cant die unless u experienced that at least once

Donald trump loves you

you dont need a reason because you wont do it lol go beat off with some spit in ur hand retard

go kill some sand-niggers.

The Misfits are reuniting for Riot Fest

Because you want to live. Otherwise you wouldnt ask Sup Forums why not to. Brighten up op don't do it. Whatever shitty thing you are fighting, death isn't the only way out

u cant jack off when ur dead

I can't because I wanna kill myself

>world is unsustainably overpopulated

>every human gives off methane, causes carbon emissions, creates oceanic pollution, uses what very little clean water there is on earth

>coal is mined, mountains are destroyed to run your electric heater which keeps you comfortable while you contemplate the time of your inevitable death

fuck it user, I'm gonna say do it; take one for the team

I was in the same boat OP. Quit a job, with my last paycheck I bought a hand gun, ate whatever food I wanted to(Expensive of course) was drunk constantly, didn't talk to anyone, and remained in my apartment in shut down mode.

One drunken night I was very drunk, and decided to get extremely blazed too(maybe this will be the final push to do it)

If you don't think I wasn't legit wanting to do it, I had a 15 page day-by-day journal of how/why/and when I was going to kill myself.

Then when I got really blazed on top of my drunk, it hit me. I had a super bad anxiety attack, and knew it wasn't my time. I called family for support the very next day(they helped financially and helped me talk to some professionals) and I reached out to friends who were also supportive...lately, life has been way too good.

Just give it some consideration man, I'm not gonna be the dude who says, "don't do it." If you honestly feel it's the answer, that's up to you...just get fucked up on something(probably not alcohol) and give it some thought.

cos mushroom season just started

u first pls

Trump will hopefully win the presidency

shoot some glass bottles.... grab the pieces... make yourself a cup of those pieces of glass... drink a good wine with it...
don't shoot yourself... you're maybe a good person but no one notice about it... yet... your parents are proud of you... I'm even proud of you... don't do it faggot...