England v Wales #4

0-0
'35

IT IS coming HOMEE

MOYES IN

no to racism

Yawner desu. Worst half of the tourney no doubt.

Nigger cuck

>Englel

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>tfw Thunder and Lightning

COMFY

THE SHOOTER OF THE MP SHOUTED "BRITAIN FIRST"

IT WAS A MAD BREXITER LOL

YES TO RACISM

It's looking Dier for Wales

where the fuck is bale?

REFBALL

>engkek

MIKE
I
K
E

post waifus

>Deli Ali
>English

What part of Pakistan is in England?

fuck sake

2 solid chances, 0 goals

this isn't our day or our year

>ball clearly hits players hand
>'it's not a penalty, he wasn't even looking at the ball '

>Robbie savage

Anime?

vela........

>that spot on neymar's face

looks like a 15 year old with acne problems

French animated girls

DUBS FOR BREXIT

I want to sleep so hard

>the best player in Europe

These commentators lel

>smalling

>eurocucks call this "football"

Pathetic.

Do people think walker is better than clyne?

BE-LEAVE
E
-
L
E
A
V
E

LOL

Good joke, nice digits

is Delle Ali related to Moeen Ali?

Remember when Rooney had flair 20 on FM?

>Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel >Englel

ING

GER

LUND

INGERLUND

INGERLUUUUUUUUUND

It's a nigerian name you dipper

Nice

wew lad

What a time to be Allive

/Wales/ report in

0-0 will be fine lads

Why does Englel think they can win with a bunch of fast niggers?

I'm a kissless virgin

Kill me

A deal is a deal, England! If you lose, you will have to stay in EU.

Bale is relaxing with a pint while his twin brother plays, Gareth Fail.

Woahahhaahahahhhh

why isnt Kane doing the corners?

BRING WILSHERE ON FOR ALLI YOU FUCKING MORON

someone get David blaine on the phone

Bale's discovered how to disappear into thin air

>Russia confirmed wizard

>Sturridge and Wilshere warming up

So does Roy not want to win?

Fucking kek ikr

YES TO POL

This
Fucking kek
Rip 'brexit'

Impressive

london

Nice taste

OH BOY

just one Bayol free kick will be enough to rekt England. Woy deserves this for his shameful roster choices and "tactics"

Checked

no he's related to Muhammed Ali rip ;__;

tonight.

you.

triggered desu

England are so, so shit.

Also, fuck off Savage you cunt

mouthbreathing retard

Yes

SPURS PLAYERS ARE FUCKING SHITE

Wilshere on for Rooney imo

RESPECT

wew

nigger

nigger

Aren't frenchies huge sluts though

based tovarich

brigger

What is considered positive contribution?
Our definition of "positive contribution" is the submission of substantial, helpful, friendly, and humorous posts to the boards, along with the uploading of quality images and files. We feel that positive contribution should be treated as a way of donating to Sup Forums without actually having to fork over cash.
Why is contribution so important?
Contribution is important because it is what drives this website. If we didn't have a dedicated pool of users who frequently contribute, we'd be yet another stagnant run of the mill forum. But we aren't. By having an increasing number of diverse and quality contributors, Sup Forums becomes more unique, interesting, and enjoyable to use.
How can I become a good contributor?
It's really quite easy. If you have something to add to a topic: reply. If you have an interesting, high quality, neat, rare, etc. picture: upload it! Share your mind and image collections with us. Don't just leech! Give back to the community which you take from. It's a simple and effective way to grow the site. Before contributing, make sure you're acquainted with the rules.
What is "shitposting"?
Shitposting is "knowingly contributing low quality, off-topic, or ill intentioned posts."

I fucking hate the Welsh. Not joking or trying to be edgy, but I would wish you all dead. Absolute scum.

good job.

shame you got kicked out of the euro

I WOKE UP EARLY FOR THIS?

IT'S NOT WOMEME TIME YET

>It's a 'Tottenham vs Bale' episode
>It's a 'Bale as a centre forward' episode
>It's a 'Wales can't wear their proper shirts because Ingerlund want red socks' episode
>It's a 'majority of the team wasn't even born in that country' episode
>It's a 'majority of the team can't even speak the language of the country' episode
>It's a 'Ramsey continues to be a useless hothead meme' episode
>It's a 'Robbie Savage on commentary' episode

I think the welsh players want to Bale from this match

>rose outmuscling bayol

lmao

Hi there black gentleman

Love how that hodgsons reaction sums up the entire british existence perfectly

nigger

nigger

Nigger

sterling

Why does Hodgson love Wilshere so much?