Why are you so lonely? What's your story, user?

Why are you so lonely? What's your story, user?

Because I'm a disgusting, fugly hambeast of a man with a deep-seated and very nearly pathological self-loathing complex.

I stay away from other people because I don't think anyone should have me inflicted on them.

No friends online or irl? Any family? Job? Ever had a girlfriend? Still a virgin? Why are you here on Sup Forums?

I'm not, atleast conciously I dont think I am, although If I didnt live with my parents, which occured before for about a year, I really wanted to kill myself I became seriously lonely and learned something about myself I have never thought I was.... honestly its all in your head, the way you see the world how you reflect on others determines how others reflect on you etc..

Why are you on b?

No real OL friends. Coulpe IRL. Family, too.

Have a job. Not a virgin. I'm on Sup Forums because I'm a pathetic fuck in his late 30s who has nothing better to do.

Why is anyone on Sup Forums? Just like everyone else here, I'm broken in some way. If you weren't, you wouldn't be here. You'd be socializing or just generally living life.

>Riding on the bus
>Cute girl sitting across from me
>Beta as fuck, avoid eye contact the whole time
>I look up
>She’s smiling at me
>Nervous as all fuck, start fidgeting, going visably red
>She asks “You alright?”
>Yes please
>Why am I so socially retarded Sup Forums?
>Spaghetti falls out of my pockets
>Hold back the treats
>Get off at the next stop
>Run home
>Open the door
>Get on the floor
>I begin to do the monster mash
>There’s a cobra sitting in the hall
>You don’t see snake
>Call for my Mom
>Hear growling in the next room
>Investigate
>My Mom’s getting mauled by a bear
>Now I am a bear
>Run out of the house
>Whistle for a cab
>Yo holmes to Bel Air
>Cab driver is under-cover penis inspector
>It’s penis inspection day
>He starts pulling off my pants
>Remember my Chinese Cartoons
>D-don’t hurt me onii-chan~
>He cums like a freight train
>The force of his cum forces the cab into the air at Mach velocity
>Start orbiting the Earth as a spaghetti-cum drizzled bear satellite

Get some lexapro

Girlfriend? Wife? Any kids?

gfs in rehab, I get nightly phone calls though which is nice

The very notion that anyone's standards would be that low is completely laughable.

Never going to happen. I was on psychotropics as a kid. Never, EVER again.

Dude, I live in the southern U.S. I can just about guarantee that I've seen someone worse than you with a wife and kids.

you could meditate just like the rest of the healthy world

I can guarantee you have not.

A syphilitic Barbary ape with irritable bowel syndrome would be an upgrade.

Not true. I'm just bored

Nigger

Or, I could realize that I'm a piece of shit, and an hero.

If I wasn't such a fucking coward.

Smoke some kief and chill nigger

I don't know if that's really true. I come here for a laugh and entertainment. Some people watch TV, browse social media and some shit post on b and have a laugh. A lot of people don't participate in the abnormal and fetish threads that broken people flock to. They're all frowned upon by the majority of b.

Sometimes it's not as mysterious as it seems, people just come here for non-PC entertainment.

Would love to. Moving the vertical length of the country in a day or so. Connect lives too far away.

Dude just become a stoner. Everyone loves stoners.

No friends aside from my room mates and their kid. No life, and have not dated in years. Just gotten strange and out of touch socially being isolated for so long in a tiny apartment

I'm a self-loathing stoner.

I hate that when I'm baked out of my gourd is the only time I don't want to give myself a Remington mouthwash.

No such thing as a self loathing stoner

This mentality is fucking stupid. It's broken people like you that lump a whole board into one group to feel good about your issues. True, there people here that may be going through or went through the same shit you did and may offer help in any way. But to lump everyone together is just a coward's way of saying "I'm not alone."

I'm living proof to the contrary. I am a stoner with an active, deep-seated and nearly pathological self-loathing complex.

I hate that I'm so fucking weak. But my mother specifically said she'd be "devastated" if I killed myself, so I've got to at least stick around till she goes.

Dawg you need to chill. Stop taking life so freaking seriously. Just enjoy it big nog