30 yo fag and never had a bf /b help

30 yo fag and never had a bf /b help

*cough*
tits or gtfo

fuck off loser nigger

that file name

>30 year old fag and never had a bf

Do you ever need to remind yourself to breath?

When I'm being smothered by your mother's massive ass....yes, yes I do

that file name
fucking traitor

You should go to instead. Plenty of stuff there to keep you entertained while you look for someone. Hell, you may find a nearby /d/eviant!

are you a dude, a woman, or a funky mixture?

>funky mixture
Well, it's better than "trans" degenerates.

I actually fucked a 33 y/o virgin bitch once. She was as you would expect about a 3/10. It was a mercy fuck and she asked me to fuck her. So I ponied up - thought about a girl I work with and fucked her. Terrible fuck but she did let me cum in her mouth. I left her apartment like 5 minutes after. That night I got a long text about how she felt and that she wanted us to be in a realationship. I replied simply that I was sorry I didn't tell her but that I had hsv2. Never heard from her again.

I go with shim, it answers the question and weeds out the humorless assholes too.

Have you tried not pretending to be gay, seeing as homosexuality/transgenderism/whatever-kids-are-calling-it-these-days is more than likely emotionally disturbed people with a traumatic background, or an attention-grab?

30 and never had bf you don't want to see his tits

I know what I want. DELIVAR FAG OP

Breath is a noun idget

I hope I don't end up like OP.
I'm 19 with no gf yet... ;0;

OP here

yes all the time

what a gentleman

You are fucking up.

If you want to fuck a dude just put yourself out there and talk to gay men. Worst case, go to Grinder and fuck a random person. Bag up because Grinder is an AIDS-machine.

> OP IS A FAG

I didn't say I was a virgin. I said I've never had a boyfriend.

... and I prefer scruff.

keeping typing like that and it'll happen for sure