Sex is weird

Sex is weird.

Source?

dYe - Fantasy

sex is overrated. We put far too much emphasis on it.

I've heard that before.

Thanks

I'm 27 and have been thoroughly sexed. Prostitutes, mostly. Sex doesn't even interest me anymore. It's actually quite liberating not being controlled by it any more.

honestly, I just want to have sex so I can stop thinking about it

Well, visit a few Asian Massage Parlors, and you'll be alright. Might be addicted for a month or two, but after a while, you'll be just as disillusioned as myself or any married man.

I like having sex a lot but it is weird as fuck

You can stop thinking about it anyway.

where do I even start to look if I was to try to find one

Just had sex loves when them vag mucsle tighten up around my dick

Hm well....there are certain sites that tell you about AMPs in your area, and what kinds of services they offer. Be careful though, because unless you're in Asia, LE (law enforcement) is likely to raid the place.

cool

Is this what sex is? I never had it, so i don't know.

Holy shit, is that a movie? I watched the entire series and was always upset they never showed that fight.

I'm not seeing anything about a movie on wiki.

What is the name of the manga?

No idea.

You been there when it got raided?

sauce for the image pls

Thankfully no, kek. Though actually, a 'spa' I went to and got full service from last summer has since been raided and shut down. Happened months after I did my business there. It was kind of scary, because I used a debit card to pay for the services instead of just cash.

Never use a card. I went to the bank the very next morning and got a new card with a new number so they can't track me *if* they go through the receipts.

Found it on Sup Forums

Do i qualify for the never had a girlfriend part if i'm not straight? Otherwise i score 19
>Kissless
>Virgin
>No facebook

>tfw I can't even become a wizard
22 power level betafag here

They generally safe of diseases, have you gotten anything from one?

i think hugless should count for more points, even more than kissless. Like who hasn't at least been hugged by a girl before? Kissing is understandable but hugging?

They can still track you if they cared enough actually but anyway, why do they get shut down? Because of handjobs?

The worst I've gotten was a UTI when I was living in Korea, and that was from getting 'head' without protection once (though I normally did that anyway, but no problems). It HURT to piss for a couple of days, but I fixed it with a couple gallons of cranberry juice. Parents had no idea why I started drinking the juice by the gallon, kek

Sauce?

Roll

Iyashite Agerun Saiyūki

I haven't. But I'm easily the most powerful one ITT.

What are you rolling for?

You're this constantly flowing energy field trapped in a meat-suit, and you have a wad of squidgy bits between your lower appendages that swells with fluids, which you want to smash together and merge with another meat-suit until you involuntarily convulse and leak fluids.

So fukking weird.