Evening Sup Forums, what's everybody drinkin' tonite?

evening Sup Forums, what's everybody drinkin' tonite?
take 2!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RR7q-qf3VSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOiMSTzwa28
youtube.com/watch?v=RA7mruIJRqk
youtube.com/watch?v=nZz1Se0Yryw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good 'ol 211 for me, plus I'm watching samurai jack, reminiscing

damn, no takers?

wellllll shit..

BOREDOM BUMP

faggot.......there ya go

The blood of my enemies.

Tito's straight

Kek

some effort! nice~
awesome. has your campaign of death been mighty, Chungor?

Neckbeard

my man! shit's distilled here in my home state, it's not a bad bit o' sip

Just pathetic

Pisd

I work overnites, shitlord! and it's my only day off, I just woke up an hour ago

I see you have successfully blocked exif data...gg, doubt ur even buzzed faggot

block what now? and admittedly yeah, only lightly toasty, but I prefer to get more drunk as I do these~ how about you?

Lucky you

I also working over night so I gotta wait to drink up

it ain't so bad, eh? sorry to flaunt my day off at ya, brother

Nah not at all I live in AZ so it's a good way to beat the heat

What else do you drink besides that 211?

I like shiners at the bar, bourbon or gin for cocktails. Those are for when I'm drinking less hard though, I do 211 when I wanna get my helmet disintegrated after a long week. what line of work you in, friend?

stolichnaya

classy grandpas now!
thanks for the dads, guys~

Sleep tight fedora tipper

whew, sounds lovely. just staying in tonite or texting from a hollywood wrap party while scratchin' yer nuts?

Great taste !

And I stock at wally world

Seriously? The guy just wants to be told that he looks like Les Claypool, it's pretty desperately obvious.

thanks, buddy! I actually used to do that too, but I now do overnite staff at a hospital. I'm not an orderly, but we do have outlined orders for emergency drop offs. Never doubt your noble profession!

holy fuck this thread lol

Belongs in a cringe thread tbh

last time I saw him at Bonaroo back in the 2000s, he WAS sporting a good derby when he was playing with Buckethead and Friends. I wear this as a tribute to blessed St. Curly tho', but well spotted!
plus, my hair looks like shit

True words friendo

Just clocked in one for me pal!

this one's for Walter Stockman!!
hope those day shift assholes broke the truck down already, stock up and zone those shelves!

CHEERS!
HASHTAG TIME FOR THE MEDICINE
youtube.com/watch?v=RR7q-qf3VSQ

Haaa.. so what else is going on with you chickenshits, eh? don't be shy

>pic related

hey, my buddy zach is from Chattanooga! that is a much finer reserve, how's it going?

Pretty damn great. How about you?

finally on a day off, slowly getting drunker, listening to sweet tunes and playing Doom. You?

dude, what part of the world are you from? I'm relatively near the Chattanooga area in the grand scheme of things.

Having a bit of pic related, listening to some music, being relatively comfy on my "Saturday". Cheers Sup Forumsros!

youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ

YOOO, I'm drinking smirnoff straight with coke and chips as chase with water on the side. Abought to poke some smot as well.

What is going on in your life man? seen this thread a couple of times but it was ending, first time posting.

texas, brother. home of the big beer buzz, beef barbecue, boozy buddy brawls and bums!

a mighty spirit! and I'm putting that link on the to-relax-to list, that is a fine smoky horn.. saludos!
nice mix, bro! been a long week of working and shit, that's about it! hitting up Akon here in dallas in two weeks, gonna be drunk and cig-smoked the whole time pretty much~

Only been to Texas once to do some zero-g parabolas out of Ellington Air Force Base. Shit was a blast.

that got something to do with maneuvering tests on craft and pilot?

Texas!? Only steers and queers come from Texas and your sure don't like a steer so I guess that narrows it down!

You had best square your ass away and start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely fuck you up.

nah, testing an engineering prototype in a zero-g environment so we can get an idea of how it'll act in space, but I think they do use it for training astronauts and shit.

>these~
>~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Your self

guess again user

and ruin your husbands wedding ring? I ain't shittin' out so much as a cubic zirconium, you barrel of fossil fuel! Texas is where men are born, Hartman, and I ain't seen you there, so point out the other 49 pussy-producing states you's from!!

How has this faggot never been banned?

Just had some Bavaria 8.6. It was pretty trash tier, but what do you expect for two dollars right?

And on an empty stomach after a day teaching martial arts, it's doing just what I need it to :) I like the cut of your jib, happy drunk user!

inb4 >wtf
it's a nose ring

oho, super cool space project! thanks for nudging aeronautics a little closer towards the next step!
I use the tilde as a tone marker, does it actually do something?

y'know, I wonder that myself.. maybe I'm a nice guy?
PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT! within reasons, of course!
cheers, buddy!

4 ants i see

LOL, I just had to say that when I saw Texas.

I'm not from the States but a better, nearby Country... but we still have our problems, like Quebexico.

looking more and more like DSP

Canadian, eh? what's the deal with that?
what's that?

Seriously, this is better than most of the threads on Sup Forums.

lol not THAT gay

thanks, buddy! ..hey, when did that kid start walking with a cane?

thanks man! Looking for something a little stronger atm :D

nigga you got headphones in?
nigga get speaks

fucking gay fag
He was hurt during a coup that failed.

Chug the whole bottle!

Coors light because I'm a faggot.

Got some bleach?
Why don't you chug that

Anyone smoking greens?

Awesome, i was looking for a cringe thread

The deal? It's pretty ballin, we are actually a lot more like the US than most people realize. I would say I even speak with an "accent" that is similar to a lot of the states, except southern. It is the people in BC (west coast) that sound like "stereotypical Canadians". Most Canadians do not sound like that, especially because of our (Americanized) media.

Oh and free HEALTHCARE! And the wait times in Alberta are nothing. Ontario has shit wait times but Alberta is where it is at.

Anyways I'm out for 30 mins., I'll post again if this thread is still up.

I'm 45 minutes past Last Call here in texas, but I got two 40s left~!
I'm listening to music! here, have a taste, it's my favorite!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOiMSTzwa28
be nice. and that's irritating, I'd prefer someone kill that chubby boy already

what's your hurry? damn.. I got the whole nite and I wanna chat with y'all!
ohh don't hate, that's my boat beer!
alright alright alright?
I prefer cigarettes but I ain't got any..
alright, so what's the deal with Matt Santoro? I'm curious~

not bad OP, im enjoying the tunes
Joining you by the way

not sure if real op or someone just found someone's embarassing photobooth outtakes.

hey man
this thread gave me the will to not kill myself
TODAY
anyways
thanks for cheerin me up man. :)

Oh shit this loser again.

There's no hurry, just thought it would be fun lol

>Bud light
>Apple
>Origin
>Rye
>Shit tier Mouse

Holy shit... you suck

Some Modelos!

yeah, of course! take a seat, enjoy yourself
one hundred percent stock, buddy!
best of luck with tomorrow, brother. I expect to see you here again next week, you hear?
FONDLIN' A TITTY?? EEEEWW!

timestamp then plox. glad to see an op actually posting something tbh.

yeah, if you wanna blow your head off with beer foam! hahaahahaha!! that'd be NUTS
drink up, hijo!

>bud light cuz im tryin to lose some weight
>old phone, but yes currently still iphone user
>honestly dont even know why i have origin tbh
>rye is dope, sorry pal
>this is probably the best mouse I've ever owned honestly

Your such a fat piece of neckbeard shit. Why don't you post a thread of you killing yourself? It would be 10 times better than this retard shit.

drinking some icehouse because i'm poor and can't afford my preferred fishtale ipa

I've been looking for a cringe thread, thanks OP

Hey, in last weeks thread I said I needed to buy vodka over the weekend. Now I did. Got just a cranberry and vodka. More tomorrow night

'cuz I got the guts to be me, ass-basket. Take from it what you will~

That song is catchy lol I have saved it. Thanks OP

ooh, that's some tasty ale! hope you stack some coins soon, friend
glad to guide you away from those threads and sit you down among good people~ how are ya?
score, brother! enjoy~

youtube.com/watch?v=RA7mruIJRqk

op what does your tongue look like?

It takes guts to be a fuckin dumbass who drinks shit and needs attention on Sup Forums because you have no friends and no bitch would ever come near your broke ass?

You sound really butthurt. Just look away fag bag

heard it back in middle school, loved it and it's sound ever since! then again, I also like shit like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=nZz1Se0Yryw

pichet or ipa fuck you aLl111111111!!!!!!!!!mwuhahaa