Find me a place to live stream my suicide. This old fag is done. No click bait

Find me a place to live stream my suicide. This old fag is done. No click bait.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/help-me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Park

If u want to watch it hurry up, this b is done and I'm not going to wait much longer

Hotel

what city are you in

Please don't.

Post link

Peace out fags. Love you all. Justin

link plz

Why though ?

Check em boys

Tell Saran I said suck one God speed user

Just done with it and I'm in Opelika alabama. Just wanted to give you all one last show

Don't do it please

Think about the dank memes

Satan

Why do you want to kill yourself?

>tinychat
>.com
just open it up and click instant room and you'll be free to go

Post link faggot

At least tell us why?

Is there anything that can be done to prevent this? Your life is precious. Nobody else is you. If you leave now, the world will be missing you. Nobody can take your place. Nobody can be you.

do it do it

Don't do it. It isn't worth it.

don't user. whatever made u want 2 an hero. u can use ur whole life to try n fix in teh world

post link pls

If u can get me a place to stream it I would love to get some fame from death. I will give you a show with a 38. Last chance. Post ends in five minutes

Stream it on tiny chat, easily accessible, people can communicate with you till you make up yo mind

what about battlefield 1?

just think of all the fucking retard faggots youve seen at high school and shit. youre better than that, but you wont be if you go through with it. if you die the normies win

dont we need more old fags

>deleted

janitors, good job

Do what this nigga said

>no clickbait

Some user said
>tinychat
>.com

Twitch? Maybe skype? Post link last minute before the show so the newfags won't report it

OP never delivers

battlefield 1 man, cmon

lol faget

kys already

If you are dead set (no pun intended) at least greentext why and give link pls OP

this

You have terrible aim. Good thing you get to practice every day.

Nice b8 op if youre srs than post pic of .38 with timestamp

have my niece op, i'll let you fuck her tight little ass butt please don't do it!

This thread is dying

but a nobody killing themselves wont make you famous, waste of effort if you ask me you'll just be one suicide out of 105 that happen on average per day, so whats the point, it dont really matter weather you live or die so why make an effort to kill yourself

Drop link you stupid fucking shit.

I say do it, life isn't worth shit.

Let an oldfag rest in pieces

don't do it OP.

You must mean something to someone. I've thought about it too, but think to myself "will the people that are still here feel guilt about the whole situation and possibly do the same thing?" this turns me off to the thought every time. Then thoughts fly in of the other things I could do with my life to better the lives of others.

That's disgusting. Just imagine where that tongue has been.

lostallhope.com/help-me

I've felt like you before annon. If you want help go to this site. It hits me right in the feels every time. People care about you, even though it feels like no one does, like there's no point. It's hard. This site has resources on painless methods, as well as a few things to consider before you make your decision. No homo, and idk who you are, but I love you user.

too many newfag white knight heros here

Post link!

Yeah, that dog has probably done some weird shit with his too

Shut the fuck up faggot and let the old fag rest in pieces

Kys faget

the person who does the most damage in this world is the one who is genuinely disinterested in the lives of the people around him.

I know it sounds like victim blaming at first, but we all want to feel a sense of importance and a degree of recognition. Typically the more recognition and importance we give to others the more it comes back to us.

If nothing else experiment. How invested have you been in other people's lives? Really hard to put a price on what it means to put a smile on someone's face, and I'm guess if this were your day to day business you wouldn't feel this way. I think it's worth thinking about

faggit

This, oldfag has seen some shit

five minutes are up, OP didn't deliver?

Faucet

Op never delivers you shouldve known this by now newfag

While some may think that life in meaningless because we are all going to die anyways people still choose to live on because of all the little things to enjoy. Don't kill yourself, just sit back, relax, and listen to some nice music.

he wouldnt know if he was a newfag.

>Trying to talk someone out of suicide
"lol newfag you're supposed to encourage the suicides lol im cool"

this.

ive been through a whole heap of shit within the last year and a half and considered an heroing many times, but im to big of a bitch to do it

so i figured if i dont care about my life anymore, why not make the best of it and help others

anyone know what major to take to work at non-profits or charites and stuff like that? I dropped out a year ago but i only have another year or so if i go back

Press F to Pay Respects

OP here, I'm not gonna do it I just wanted to see if anyone cared

Not saying you shouldn't, but you might want to reconsider.

no stream no delivery just another bait

OP here. I'm ready to pull the trigger

just kys already

Dubs of wisdom
>samefagging so hard

fuck you op, no one cares about you

Dubs of wisdom as well
trips of fuck off I'm going to bed

Nobody fucking cares OP just kill yourself

OP here, I'm just kidding I'm gonna blow myself up

kek

Sage

1 8 0 0 2 7 3 8 2 5 5

Suicide Hotline

how come so many dumb faggots that want to kill themselves are too fucking stupid to figure out how to stream it?

no wonder you morons want to kill yourselves, you're fucking retarded

kek

my girlfriend did public administration for her masters and studied that stuff. kinda seems boring what with all the insurance and whatever, but it might be up your alley.

honestly doesn't even have to be a non-profit. i had this grumpy old hag wave me over the other night in Target and I made it a game to try and get her to smile. Turns out she was the nicest person, but who wouldn't be grumpy working Target late at night?

Try "How to Win Friends and Influence People" and "How to Stop Worrying and Start Living" by Dale Carnegie. Seriously, it will fuck up your life, in a right way. Amazon had a free trial where you can get two books and I downloaded both and listen to part of them on my phone every day while I drive to work. They're good, honest principles on how everyone likes to be treated. Give it a shot, seriously

I don't know who's pretending to be me but I'm OP. Anyway I'm gonna go to bed I'll think about killing myself tommorow night.

You probably shouldn't do it OP there's always a way out.
But in case you still wanna do it, don't be a faggot and stream it.

>anyone know what major to take to work at non-profits or charites and stuff like that?
anything humanities but they don't pay shit so unless you are on a trust fund you're fucked
too many other millenials want to "work" for charities and none of them seem to realize charities are where rich people stash their useless relatives, not actual paying careers
Want to be useful and selfless and still make a living?
Become a plumber. Or landscaper. Or car mechanic.
Perform and actual necessary service that is hard to do.
You will not only help people (a lot) but you will accomplish useful things every day, and make a decent living doing it, both of which will massively boost your self esteem
Why don't you know this? Didn't you have a dad?
Work for non profits and charities. Jesus.

OP here, I ordered some papa johns instead, fuck suicide that shits crazy

OP no one loves you. girls hate you and make fun of your small penis and strange smell. remember prom? yeah you didn't go because you are a giant fucking faggot and you never asked anyone. remember that even if you work out, get plastic surgery, and a penis enlargement your beta nature will prevent you from ever getting laid. god hates you op. this is now a pony thread. why? because god hates you.

Cool I guess

upon further consideration; perhaps i am the gigantic faggot and op is the normal one.