Shota bread V2, last one hit image limit

Shota bread V2, last one hit image limit

Bumpin for sho

Advicefag person here again. here to talk about life's up's and downs you degenerate bunch of lovely fucks.

hiya advfgt
nothing i can get into now, but fairly soon may need your counsel~

I had to do a myriad of sexual shit when I was younger because I was "owned" by a pedo ring. I had therapy afterwards, but I'm still not over it. I tried venting here yesterday (you faggots can ask about it again if you want, but I'd omit any sensitive info) and it helped a bit, but I still feel shifty over it. Do you have any suggestions how I can deal with it, preferably in a way that doesn't involve me admitting it to my irl friends.

And now to ghey the ghey away.
dump inc.

accept it, and focus on what you enjoy and try to move forward, your past dont define you, its simply something that made you who you are all the bad and good resulted in you as you are now

What about we bring this one to img limit too

Dawg go see a counselor or therapist of some sort. Your friends can't and probably won't give you the help you need and that isn't something you can just deal with on your own. There's a ton of free/cheap options especially if you're still a minor

kk, don't know when I'll be on next though. Might stick around for maybe one or two threads.

Sorry friendo, I missed this vent you did so you'll have to explain from the get go, assuming some user didn't save the greentext or whatever.

One way or another though, counseling isn't usually the best way to go. I can explain and say a whole lot of shit for you, but you're stuck with it for life so you'll need to find your own way to deal with it in the end.

fine by me, hows your day been gore/ shock user?

meant when next we meet, sorry

I mean... if you wanna fuck I'm down,

that just looks cool, like something you might see in a predator movie

I'm in my 20s now, so meh. Therapy didn't work when I was younger - do you think it'll be different now that I'm older?

Also thanks to the user who I assume was replying to me even though he quoted no one.

Doujin:

Yes/No?

thanks, i have a friend into that, good save!

how does it effect you now,

Ah, all good.

Have we ever talked about anything before? Just wondering is all.

yes please!
ahh promiscuity classroom, so iconic and divisive cause of the thigh-dick

yes, but it was almost a year ago, when you first started up, ofc back then it was straighfa-
>:3

my advice? be proud of who you are. don;t try and fix something that isn't broken. speaking from personal experience here.

Oh, hello old friend. Good to see you're still around.

OK then

Sheeiiiit.

What's the lingering effect? Ashamed? Just curious that's all